[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Green edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Dr. Mengele, ich bin NSDAP.jpg (74KB, 544x733px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Mengele, ich bin NSDAP.jpg
74KB, 544x733px
Operation Green edition.
>>
IRISH PEOPLE ARE HOBBITS
>>
>>69458557
Im 6'3"
>>
at least the foreigners are gone
tripquares i can stand, foreigners are all redditors for the most part
downloading broken sword. played it when i was like 10 or so and i got it with a laptop for christmas that was shared with my sister
>>
>>69458557
t. Arab
>>69458585
You should play gaelic lad
>>
>>69458585
WHY THAT CURLY HAIR HOBBIT HAIRCUT? WHY THOSE HOBBIT FACIAL FEATURE? WHY ALWAYS FATS LIKE HOBBITS?

YOU'RE JUST EVOLVED HOBBITS!!!
>>
>>69458585
im jew
>>
http://www.thejournal.ie/apollo-house-march-dublin-3168517-Jan2017/?utm_source=shortlink

What's your excuse for not being there?
>>
>>69458541
>no /eire/ in title

you fail at life
>>
>>69458625
Im not sporty. Although, Id say Id make a great defender.

>>69458636
Dont have curly hair either
>>
File: the man who would be king screen.jpg (618KB, 2516x1677px) Image search: [Google]
the man who would be king screen.jpg
618KB, 2516x1677px
Hitler did nothing wrong and was simply acting in the best interests of the german people.

Pity that conflicted with the interests of the superior race, the anglo-saxon.
>>
>>69458660
wish it actually got cold in ireland so these jackeen junkies would freeze to death like they do in chicago
>>
>>69458662
Fuck. Swore I typed it in.
>>
>jackeen

this word is NEVER used outside of Dublin, sort yourself out (((dubliners))) you arent irish
>>
File: 1483411518068.png (246KB, 969x661px) Image search: [Google]
1483411518068.png
246KB, 969x661px
>tfw no slightly dominant older polish fugitive gf

/whylive/
>>
>>69458798
You lads have shit taste in women.
>>
>>69458798
solid 7
>>
>>69458819
>>69458839
Look at her face lads, its mysterious, challenging and seducing, I would love to go on the run with her and make dirty love with her as she calls me her handsome little boy in that accent.
>>
I've never heard someone say jackeen, must be a catlick thing. Trust you melters to come up with pure shite insults.
>>
File: olga-hepnarova-1.jpg (29KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
olga-hepnarova-1.jpg
29KB, 200x283px
>>69458798
this is my criminal waifu

http://murderpedia.org/female.H/h/hepnarova-olga.htm
>>
>>69458892
Only mysterious thing I wonder looking at that face is when did he transition.
>>
I still find it sad how Swooce got bullied off this board/general
>>
>>69458986
you cheeky fucker
>>
File: 1483492570621.jpg (203KB, 990x782px) Image search: [Google]
1483492570621.jpg
203KB, 990x782px
How do we improve this?
>>
File: 1482014200404.png (495KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482014200404.png
495KB, 600x600px
Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.
>>
>>69459187
"improve" it in which direction?
>>
Might go to bed lads.
>>
>>69458981
She's nothing on m-my Sylwia
>>
>>69458769
I've only seen culchies use it to refer to Dubs
>>
>>69459031
Story?
>>
>>69461551
One lad started impersonating Swooce so he added a trip. Then he got made fun of for being a tripfag. Then a few anons put their names as Swooce, Swooce Caboose, Swooce it or Loose it, etc. Swooce couldn't handle the banter and left.
>>
Half five lads.
>>
Actually might go to bed now lads.
>>
>>69458660
Having a fucking job.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.