[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his country takes in rapefugees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1461694421911.jpg (400KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1461694421911.jpg
400KB, 1272x1152px
>his country takes in rapefugees
>>
>>69445520
don't you taconiggers get refugees from Guatemala?
>>
>>69446377
???
>>
>>69446377
Those are ilegal immigrants that usually get deported when they got caught but most of them get far and reach shelters near of the border with the USA that are usually there because the church or some social association, source: my brother worked in the migration department of the cunt
>>
>>69446613
White and blue flags are top tier, desu
>>
>>69446737
There one great Mexican movie related to this topic:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1127715/
>>
>>69445520
>his country is the rapefugees
Some i assume are good people
>>
>>69447006
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>69445520
>his country can't because they can't jump the wall
>>
>>69446903
Havent watch it but at least in my city immigrants are not well seen, is the last big city before arriving to the border and alot get stuck here, you can seem always asking for money in the avenues and crossroads and are pretty annoying, nobody really likes them and the increment in their afluence has made some people here to empathize with Trump politics about migration.
>>
>>69448297
>Havent watch it
You should give it a try, imho it's the best movie from your country since Amores perros.

>empathize with Trump politics about migration
Well, I'm not surprised, all mass migrations create tensions, even between countries that are relatively close culturally.
>>
>>69445520
fuck your """country""" is basically a failed state.
>>
>>69449923
dont make fun of actual failed states like libya or iraq mexico was never really a country to begin with
>>
>>69446737
>Those are ilegal immigrants that usually get deported
wow thats inhumane and racist why are you guys doing that
>>
>his country is so shitty that even rapefugees wouldn't go there
>>
>>69445520

Mexicans are the rapefugees of North America.

Just ask any American.

I don't even know why I'm defending USA.

Fuck everyone.

Including me.
>>
>>69453128
Why do it when you can get a Mexican to it for you?>>69448297
Much like in America.
>>
>>69446794
white and blue flags are literally countries that claim they are white
>>
>>69446737
>deport illegal immigrants
>lose your shit when other countries deport illegal immigrants

???
>>
>>69453082
Perfectly described Poland lmao
>>
>>69453748
The grand irony
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/mexico-deports-9-out-of-10-illegal-central-american-migrants/
>>
>his country doesnt send the rapefugees to some random south american country
>his country doesnt actually catch the terrorist before they attack
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.