[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ireland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0013.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
Im about to study abroad in Ireland. Give me a quick rundown, bros.
>>
>>69425593

>being such a heritagefag

It's just a generic part of Britain nothing interesting there
>>
>>69425593

When your guiness is poured halfway and they give it to you, take it and drink. Sign of honor an respect
>>
are you going to see the home of your great great great great grandfather?
>>
but seriously, in Ireland I have only been to Dublin and it was a lot of fun. Although literally when night befalls, the only fun thing to do is go drinking as they have excellent pubs/bars
>>
>>69425593
Where?
>>
>>69425593
Britain killed their children, raped their women and enslaved their men for 800 years.
"The Troubles" and the IRA are just them uncucking themselves and killing some vile villains, which the Brits got super butthurt about.

Also they're superstitious and think fairies will kill them if you go places, and will beat the shit out of you if you fuck with their fairy fears.

That covers history and culture.
>>
>>69425741
Dublin, my dude
>>
I hate Irish people because they speak English. Its like if we spoke Russian or Hungarian. Disgusting
>>
There are enough Americans visiting ireland fuck off we're full
>>
>>69425787
Yeah literally hit the nail on the head there. If you don't do the sign of the cross three times and mutter the lords prayer every time you sneeze the leprechauns will steal your soul.
>>
>>69425837
Which university?
>>
>>69425593
Bring a coat
>>
>>69425593
you hope your plane crashes in the atlantic
>>
Welcome Trumpfugees! Love Trump's Hate!
>>
>>69425593
Umbrellas don't work it's too windy

t. ireland expert
>>
Ayy ayy ayy, I've never been, but I hear the people are fantastico!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.