[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the British science fiction series, Doctor Who, one episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: The%20Beast%20Below%20(5).jpg (43KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
The%20Beast%20Below%20(5).jpg
43KB, 600x337px
In the British science fiction series, Doctor Who, one episode sees the main protagonist visit a future where the entire country of the United Kingdom, minus Scotland, inhabit a space station deemed Starship U.K.

The Queen of this nation is a black woman by the name of Queen Elizabeth X.

What are the chances that there will be a black member of the British royal family and what are the chances of them becoming a King or a Queen?
>>
File: 1452996201038.jpg (143KB, 720x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1452996201038.jpg
143KB, 720x1116px
>>
>>69425369
Citation on this please? Did some member of the royal family fuck a Nubian?
>>
>>69425277
Can someone who marries in to the royal family become monarch? I thought they would always remain prince/princess consort while their spouse with royal blood would become the monarch.
>>
>>69425277
>the entire country of the United Kingdom, minus Scotland
Its not the fucking United Kingdom then is it?

The Kingdom's that are united are Scotland and England. Wales is a principality and NI is just there.
>>
>>69426098
The queen mother was a queen
>>
>>69426163
Wasn't she just Queen consort though?
>>
File: WE WUZ FICTIONAL QUEENS.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ FICTIONAL QUEENS.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
This is a case of "colourblind" casting that the BBC will often employ
>>
>>69426145
The United Kingdoms are Great Britain and Northern Ireland
>>
File: I say Boy.jpg (120KB, 720x887px) Image search: [Google]
I say Boy.jpg
120KB, 720x887px
>>69426098
If the King marries a nigress as Queen, the next King will be a halfboong, if he marries an Abboess, the next King is a 3/4boong... pretty soon it's close to 100%... all without losing the 'bloodline'.
Thats why just about every Euro Royal is interrelated and interbred, to keep the bloodline from diluting.
>>
>>69426189
That girl looks white.
>>
File: 2866534.jpg (9KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
2866534.jpg
9KB, 281x180px
That's Maximilian Nicolaus Maria Prinz von und zu Liechtenstein with his wife and his son, who is like 4th or 5th in the line of succession.
>>
>>69430936
Maybe by US standards.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.