[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey whitey How does it feel not being able to afford a house ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Hey whitey

How does it feel not being able to afford a house ?
>>
Is anyone running for Conservative leadership against the chinks?
>>
>>69418124
Nope, you're fucked. Either a social conservative who will open your markets up to us, or weedman

You pick
>>
File: Flag_of_Hongcouver.png (170KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Hongcouver.png
170KB, 1280x768px
>>69417899
Fixed
>>
>>69417899
I'm a neet I don't care
>>
>>69417899
My friend just bought a home in San Francisco like only 2/3rds the asking price because she's in her late forties and grew up two blocks away. Old man was touched and refused rich people offering twice as much.

Mind you she writes grants and books so it's her gift but how fucking cool is that in the most expensive housing market in the US?

It's like far west but the view is beautiful.
>>
>>69422661
How do you deal with the fucking SJW lunatics there?

I live in the LA area and want to move into the city, but I just see fucking far left progressive morons in youtube videos too often and SF is even worse.

I'm not even conservative, just against regressive retardation.
>>
In my small town you're better off investing in a house than any other type of property.
>>
>>69422721
Well most of SF is center left and typical democrat. Don't be a dumb ass and think this place.is radical, or a business driven and 10% of SF voted trump.
>>
>>69424890
And not business
>>
>>69424890
Well okay. SF seems way to expensive for a blue collar worker though. I've been trying to look, and I found that Miami, at least the downtown part is surprisingly walkable for an American city, and much cheaper than LA.
>>
>>69425041
I mean it depends. Do you want to live in an sro or lottery apartment or do you want to buy a whole house. If it's the latter well then outside of the boonies you can't buy a house, SF has been expensive for two decades but really if you're that poor why aim for it? Move elsewhere.

I'm poor, I live below my means. My next job will be considerable substantial but to buy a home is just silly in my mind unless I want to rent it out.
>>
>>69422721
Maybe you'll like the Inland Empire. It's a bit more conservative and a lot cheaper.
>>
>>69425441
Nah I just want a condo in a downtown area.
>>
>>69417899
But i already own 2 houses though

Btw i fucking hate chinks, always so rude and racist. I used to think you are the best minority, after a few months here i think you are the worst one. Even niggers are better, they may chimp out sometimes at least they aren't irritating for the sake of being irritating like chinks
>>
>>69425567
Fun fact: we don't care about your fucking opinion and in general we consider whites to be untrustworthy, dirty savages.
>>
>>69425627
Yeah you don't care about white people that's the reason why you always make about how much you hate white people
lol
Makes perfect sense

You are monkeys btw, it's funny you call me a savage on the internet but in real life you're the ones who are dirty, poor, litter everywhere etc etc kek
>>
>>69425715
How does it feel to know that this century will belong to "monkeys"
>>
>>69426144
It feels like you're very arrogant, to sell the bear's pelt before killing it

You know, you are not the first people who brag that they will take over the world. Literally everyone brags that they will take over the world.

Well for the time being the world still belongs to the USA , and most of you live in misery and poverty (well,not you who are leeching off Canadian success ofc)
Meanwhile personally i am accumulating riches and currencies, including the Chinese one just in case. Go ajead i am prepared for the future
>>
>>69417899
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
STOP FUCKING BUYING EVERY SINGLE REAL ESTATE IN MY COUNTRY AND RENT IT BACK AT EXORBITANT PRICE!!!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU AFFORD ALL THE LANDS? DID YOU HAVE A FUCKING SECRET SOCIETY THAT SHARE MONEY AMONG MEMBERS SO YOU CAN BUY EVERY FUCKING LAND IN THIS FUCKING PLANET????!!!!
>>
File: tmp_5920-1480285144177344240913.jpg (981KB, 2850x3653px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5920-1480285144177344240913.jpg
981KB, 2850x3653px
>>69417899
But I can. How does it feel not to be able to afford clean air?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.