[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone here but France hate America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: BANANA.jpg (49KB, 548x362px) Image search: [Google]
BANANA.jpg
49KB, 548x362px
>>
>>69401454
They're mostly pissed that we're better than them.
>>
>>69401454
>here

Its funny because IRL French people fucking hate Americans
>>
>>69401530
I don't think that's true.
>>
>>69401556
Completely true
>>
>>69401530
>>69401592
Liars.
>>
The only country in the northern hemisphere that doesn't hate the US is Albania, everyone else secretly (or openly) wants to nuke you guys
>>
>>69401556
Can only imagine how much spit Americans tourists in France consume anually
>>
>>69401592
>trusting a bitter canadian
leaf france alone, let them have their own opinions
>>
>>69401656
>french people
>purposely ruining food
>>
>>69401744
I mean they ruin it by accident as well but thats not their fault they just aren't that good
>>
>>69401530
Only nationalists and communists hate America. But you right, there are many extremist morons in that country.
>>
>>69401642
I think all the edgy teens hate America. But then they think about it as they grow up and begin to unhappily admit that Ameriblobs are annoying, their culture is shit and their arrogance is laughable, but on the whole they are better than chinese and Russians, and as long as we want democracy they're our best bet for global overlord
>>
>>69401454
It is because we are a Franco country
>>
>>69402019
>Only nationalists and communists hate America
So ~40% of the population (Front National + Front de Gauche voters)
>>
>>69401454
Because the majority of this site's users are fucked up 18-24 males.

t. Grandpa Normalfriend
>>
>>69402134
they are better than chinese no doubt but are they *really* better than russians ?
soviet union was good and wholesome and not degenerate unlike the USA
>>
>>69401454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
You spread your cancer to europe.
>>
>>69402019
>ne pas aimer les EU de A
>ĂȘtre stupide
choisis un
>>
>>69401530
> Arrogant
> Imperialistic
> Culturally dominant
> Everybody secretly admire them

Whats not to like ? They are like our spiritual children. I
>>
>>69403892
Love you too, Francebro. Is that list of commonalities why you eventually got cozy with Ma Britannia?
>>
cause its funny to
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.