[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop my Greek gf from dyeing her hair blonde? I fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: greek.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
greek.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
How do I stop my Greek gf from dyeing her hair blonde?

I fell in love with her when she had black hair but since she moved here, she wants to be blonde.
>>
Tell her the hair dye is subsidized by the German government
>>
Leave her
>>
Why does every finish woman have dyed hair? Maybe you should emigrate to get rid of the bad influences.
>>
>>69400105
kek
>>
>>69400032
.__." Tell her that you think her blonde hair looks ugly and that it makes her look like a whore
( ◠‿◠ )
>>
>>69400032
Tell her she's not dying her hair.
>>
>>69400032
Dye your hair pink
>>
tell her to stop dying her hair you beta cuck

t. too intelligent to lose virginity
>>
File: 1482278360126.jpg (75KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
1482278360126.jpg
75KB, 763x757px
>>69400032
Tell her the hair dye is a turkish invention or turks dyes their hair to blonde or something.
Just mention turks in the same sentence if you can't come up with anything.
You can use this for pretty much anything.
>>
>>69400032
Force her to wear a burka until she is obedient enough
>>
>>69400032
tell her if she dyes she dies.
>>
>>69401740
this is correct answer.
Convert to Islam.
You need to borrow the power of the world's greatest misogynists for this.
>>
>>69400032

Tell her it's the latest fashion in FYROM.
>>
explain to her that brown people with dyed blond hair look even more ridiculous
>>
>>69400105
Whenever you make a funny joke I always imagine you doing that thing that only Sudanis do: "Ooooiii!"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.