[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on the Queen and her reign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What's your opinion on the Queen and her reign
>>
She's a reptile
>>
overrated
She is useless and everybody knows that
>>
Monarchy is fundamental to civilised nationhood, but viewed realistically Elizabeth II's reign has consisted of her watching helplessly while the remains of the greatest empire the world ever knew fall apart and fade in to oblivion.

What we need is a re-united White Commonwealth, militaristic and expansionistic. Fat chance.
>>
fuck the crown. I hope elizabeth stubs her toe on a coffee table
>>
>>69397585
She's so clearly a crotchety bitch. Scowling almost always and looks like she can't be fucked getting out of bed to do what little she has to do to continue being a literal welfare queen.
>>
>>69398816
lol
>>
fuck the queen

can't wait until she dies
>>
>>69398816
Rome fell long ago.
>>
File: pentagram.jpg (91KB, 960x515px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
91KB, 960x515px
fucking occultist
>>
>>69398934
Rome was small and contiguous. Historically most important, but not the greatest.
>>
>>69399012
>size means greatness
>>
>>69399047
Didn't say that, but now that you mention it, yes, "big" is one meaning of the word "great", and in my opinion size is indeed a relevant factor.
>>
shit
>>
>>69398943
Oh come on, let those who needs to wrap themselves in symbolic coating to endure the emptiness of political power do as they please.
>>
>>69397585
I don't really care 2bh
>>
>>69399176
Tsk, your soul is indeed rather small.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.