[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cucktholics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1483288383334.jpg (58KB, 482x535px) Image search: [Google]
1483288383334.jpg
58KB, 482x535px
>Cucktholics
>>
>>69395461
Doesn't surprise me at all
>>
File: 1463021159113.jpg (551KB, 984x728px) Image search: [Google]
1463021159113.jpg
551KB, 984x728px
Deus vu-
Oh wait...
>>
> Not being Zoroastrianist
>>
>>69395461

It's all your fault, Italy. You just abandoned Giove and Sol Invitto for cuckstrianity, and this is the result.
>>
>niggers and sandniggers are only violent because of shitslam

Shit meme. And Dawkins is a cuck himself.

That being said, fr*ncis is the anti-Christ.
>>
I met many muslims and they're bro tier desu

Lighten up a bit nerds, hating so much online can't be good for your soul.
>>
>>69396047

Are Judaism and the rest of Abrahamic religions really Semitic? I really doubt it.

It is assumed that Abraham, the mythological founder of Judaism was Persian or Babylonian, that is Indo-Aryan, not Semitic. This coincides with many historians who say that most biblical stories are based on older Babylonian stories.
>>
>My shit smells better than your shit
>>
>>69395461
Unlike most fedoras Muslims usually have a sense of traditional values. Not all Muslims are Wahhabist shits.
>>
>>69396816
israelis and babylonians are semitic, but yes zoroastrianism, babylonian religion and hinduism predate judaism
>>
>>69396047
Is that Brother Nathanaal?
>>
>>69396816
They're Semitic and Abraham was a Semite.
>>
>>69396047
lol yeah bro like damn really makes me think...like all three religions are pretty much the same thing deep down LMAO
>>
All religion is fucking cancer.Even though I hate commies,I like how Hoxha banned religion,how he banned,gathered all burkas around Albania and burned them in front of a lot of people.I like how he destroyed (not old and historical) mosques and churches or turned them into something useful.
>>
>>69400707
Forced atheism is just as cancerous as forced religion
>>
>>69400758
Not really.That forced atheism it's why our country isn't a small divided religious shithole.Actually the forced religion it's the reason our nation and language exists
>>
>>69400881
If you want to convince people to be atheist/Christian/Muslim/etc. you should have the freedom to converse with them through discussion. Forcing an ideology (or a lack thereof) on anyone shows you are insecure about your beliefs and have to use strength to put people down.
>>
>>69401042
You just have to lock all clerics in temple and burn it, then broadcast it and ask why god isn't helping them.
It always works.
>>
That's not the point
For example:
If the woman wants to be Muslim then why go to a secular school (where there are boys too),if it's against religion?
>>
>>69401168
this
>>
>>69401168
In some countries that could just start a civil war.
>>69401170
Different interpretations of religion. Not every Muslim is super strict. I know Muslim girls who don't wear hijab.
As far as I know, Muslims believe God is the most forgiving and merciful. Going to school for an education even if there are boys there is not going to result in hellfire. Only extremists believe that.
>>
>>69395461
>>
>>69401264
That's even better. It would show easily who is needed to die to reach good society.
>>
>>69401406
Or you know.... you could just have discourse. Burning down places of worship because you don't like people believing in a religion is literally terrorism.
>>
>>69401264
Well same for other things then.
Here still,if you come in school with hijab,burka,cross,Quran or Bible or any other religious object,you get expelled.The pm and president have to be non-religious. Religion divides people and destroys cultures,and has no place anywhere, except places where religion IS culture like Emirates
>>
File: kekk5.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
kekk5.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>69401491
I disagree with those rules. I think people should be able to have a religion without being discriminated against as long as they don't discriminate against other people.
This is one of the things that I love about America.

>except places where religion IS culture like Emirates
Believe me. Religion is not culture in the Emirates.
>>
>>69401479
Nah. You either kill the disease, or it kills you.
Beside, there is no point talking with infected, they are most often enjoy their condition.
>>69401491
>where religion IS culture like Emirates
At least write Saudi or something, m8.
Emirates are fedoras in disguise.
>>
>>69401634
Not culture but has shaped it way a lot, while in our history religion has always tried to destroy our language and culture.
>>
>>69397004
lel go ask out a female muslim and report back to us. They are ALL fucked in the head. Maybe not the based alawites and shias though.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>69401810
>Nah. You either kill the disease, or it kills you.
>Beside, there is no point talking with infected

Right, because people who believe in God are terrible people by default. Pious people can't do good things.

>>69401818
I don't know anything about Albanian history but to me it seems like you're trying to fight one extreme with another extreme. There's an equal balance.
>>69401913
You're not fooling anyone, Reza Ali.
>>
>>69401913
>Maybe not the based alawites and shias though.
Could you be any less discreet lmao
>>
the top quote is the true redpill 2bh. more people on the right should realize and embrace this.
>>
>>69402060
I don't care what they think and what not, and I don't care what they do, for that we have legal justice.
They all have the ideology that tries to drag us back to caves. For that alone they need to cease to exist, along with what they have in their heads.
>>
>>69402237
Actually this too ye
>>
>>69402237
I think you need to lay off the AmazingAtheist
>>
>>69402388
I never read that, m8.
All thoughts I have on subject are my own, based on my experience and measures.
>>
File: papaj fakaj.jpg (18KB, 480x484px) Image search: [Google]
papaj fakaj.jpg
18KB, 480x484px
>>69395461
Ale papy to ty nie szkaluj
>>69396194
this Tbh
>>
>>69395461
>the god who created the world

Hahahahahahahahaha
That's the most stupid thing a theist whos so very pleased to be among equally supersticious people could say.
>>
>>69402388
>Le me calling you amazingatheist fedora
Doesn't make religion less shit
Just proves you cannot defend such stupid shit
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.