[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amsterdam >is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Amsterdam
>is it worth it?
>>
>>69387902
Are you looking for an over crowded weed smelling tourist trap shithole? Then yes
>>
>>69388227
hmmm, but im bored
>>
Amsterdam is excellent for partying and culture.
But it's kind of cold right now in the Netherlands.
>>
If foreigners aren't allowed to buy weed, no
>>
>>69387902
If you want to fuck Slavs and smell weed, then yes. Otherwise probably not. It's the town with the smallest Dutch population btw
>>
>>69387902
>will disappear into the ocean in 20 years
Nah
>>
>>69388852
is it expensive?
>>
>>69387902
>Magic truffles no longer legal
>Can have hookers and weed elsewhere
>>
>>69387902
If you want to smell weed 24/7 and fuck slavic sex slaves, then yes.
>>
>>69387902
It's the biggest tourist trap in the world.
Just not fun anymore might as well go to one of those shitty greek resorts where you do nothing.
>inb4 i was there 5 yrs ago and it was fine
Tourists have doubled over the last 4 years and that's an official statistic
>>
>>69387902
Drugs and hookers?
You can get just about anywhere in Western Europe.
They had some other nice things.
I really liked the art museum.
>>
A lot of people seem to visit amsterdam just to tell everybody that they went to the red district. Probably because they want to feel like edgy "rebels" that go against the morals of their parents.
>>
>>69390599
>You can get just about anywhere in Western Europe.
no, you can't..
>>
>>69387902
loads of brits go for dude weed and dude prozzies there
so no
>>
>>69387902
The Vondelpark is great.
The architecture is nice and has a particular feel that I find very cozy and comfy. Although that can be applied to most of the Netherlands.

If you manage to walk away from the Central Station and the biggest tourists traps then you'd be able to see a nicer A'dam.

>>69388519
About 3 weeks ago or so the water of the canals were I live was frozen. Not 24/7 ofc, but I guess it'd be colder when I go back.
>>
>>69387902
Do you want to go there just for weed and sex? Then no, buy weed from some of the many sandniggers you imported, at least they're useful for that, and have sex at a much lower price in your own city.
Do you want to go there for anything else? Then sure, it's a nice place
>>
File: 136029_orig.jpg (63KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
136029_orig.jpg
63KB, 550x367px
>>69390780
In Spain you're legally allowed to have 2-3 plants of Marihuana in your home for your own use.
If that's what you want you can move here.
>>
Was there before new years and in June last year.

I much prefer Haarlem or Utreacht. Amsterdam is too packed. Too many blacks and bicycles.
>>
if you are...

>... a degenerate ...
-...looking to smoke weed
sure

-...looking for hookers
amsterdam only has fat eastern euro sluts

> ... a non-degenerate

it can be fun for a day or two.

>smart

go to haarlem, groningen, Breda or Utrecht

practically the same as far as architecture goes and without all the muzzies/tourists
>>
>>69390505
Not for you, because you are a German. Germans have experience with fucking Slavs.
>>
>>69390867
Thank you Spain, I couldn't have told it better:-)
>>
>>69390780
OK; lost in translation or poor choice of words on my part.
Should have read: "I can get just about anywhere in Western Europe."
Forgive me, beirbro.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.