[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest Cowardly Bloodshed in History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gettyimages-470309868.jpg (411KB, 1800x1299px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-470309868.jpg
411KB, 1800x1299px
Biggest Terror Attack in History of Mankind. When you are going to apologize USA?
>>
>>69376006
Not for the next 4 years certainly
>>
Two were not enough, you stupid monkey
>>
>>69376053
Shut up cheap USA wageslave!
>>
>>69376006
When Japan apologizes for pearl harbor
>>
>>69376006
Wtf i hate usa now !
>>
>>69376006
The atomic bombs didn't kill nearly as much people as 9/11 did. Most of the bomb damage was to buildings. If you don't believe me you can look it up
>>
>>69377109
"Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–146,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

Your claim only works if you include the people YOU killed getting revenge on 9/11 on the wrong fucking countries.
>>
>>69376006
You're next, George
>>
File: 1480346166536s.jpg (7KB, 169x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480346166536s.jpg
7KB, 169x250px
WTF I love America NoW
>>
>>69376006
how many deaths would there have been if the SU had invaded japan mainland?

it was really us vs them, and japan wouldn't have been anywhere near as prosperous today if it was soviet.
>>
>>69376006
I wouldn't call it a bloodshed since blood was almost certainly vaporized along with the flesh and bones of the victims.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.