[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often are European women raped a day by Muslim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: 1482658057021.jpg (505KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482658057021.jpg
505KB, 1200x1600px
How often are European women raped a day by Muslim?
>>
>tfw I can't protect any of them
>>
>>69375928
Significantly less than non-muslims, certainly
>>
whores deserve it
>>
women deserve rape
>>
>>69375928
they now calculate rapes on per second basis
>>
Muslim never rape therm because they think white girls are too slut to have sex.
>>
I've been to Europe many times. I haven't heard of Muslims raping European women over there.

There are 50 million Muslims in Europe. When one even says "hi" to a European woman all the /pol/ people shit their pants in rage.
>>
>>69376057
This is why they sex up little boys.
>>
>>69376141
Well, why muslim shitskin even dares to speak to euro woman?
>>
>>69376246
Cause they love our deep voices.
>>
>>69376269
lel, most of you are short swarthy creeps
>>
File: 1482682482902.png (877KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482682482902.png
877KB, 1280x720px
>>69375928
6 gorrilion
>>
>>69376321
Pakis are usually short and creepy.

I'm neither of the two. I'm a little tan but there's nothing wrong with that. It's just a skin color. If that makes you booty-blasted then you can rightly fuck off.
>>
>>69376269
90% of Arabs i saw are like 175cm manlets with 50kg. I was really shocked since i watched lot of aladin when i was small
>>
>>69376141
Street harassment is notoriously an arab thing here.
>>
>>69375928
Significantly less than non-Muslims..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime_in_Germany

How has this board turned into /pol/?
>>
>>69376358
>I'm neither of the two
Sure you are. For the record nobody here will care for your little distinctions. Also

>deep voice

ahahaha
>>
>>69376384
Might be because Europeans keep importing the lowest class of Arabs most of the time.
I'm literally the opposite of what you just described. 191cm and 113kg.

>>69376410
Berber*
>>
>>69376453
fat fuck, lose some weight
>>
>>69376425
You felt the need to point them out so clearly you got booty-hurt, little Jimmy.
Frankly I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you.
>>
>>69375928
no one gives a fuck.
women arent human
>>
>>69376511
I'm not fat; I'm big-boned.
>>
>>69376453
Berbers are usually better than the rest, sorry. You're right, we imported trash, but it's arab trash. Don't mean to bully, it's just how it is.
>>
>>69376453
There are only 2 classes of Arabs. Poorfag subhumans and richfags. Saudi Arabia took 0 refugees cause they know what they are dealing with. We need second Ghenghis to end Islam for good
>>
>>69376550
Considering 99% of your Arabs are from North Africa, I'm sure you've had more than your fair share of Berbers.
Quit acting like you can even make a distinction between the two, anyway. We speak the same language, so you don't need to cover your stupidity up.
>>
>>69376596
>Saudi Arabia took 0 refugees
False.

>We need second Ghenghis to end Islam for good

Genghis and his descendants did more to help Islam than to hinder.
Most of their victims were Ir*nian and Afghani, so it was a job well done.
>>
>>69375928
>raped
>Implying they don't enjoy being culturally enriched
>>
>>69376422
This board is about cultural exchange, and this thread is about how the primary cultural export of Arabs is rape and explosions.
>>
>>69376635
I bet you most of them aren't even Arabs. Holy shit people who can't tell the difference between Pakis, Kurds, etc. and Arabs piss me off because they're usually the dumbest shits.
>>
>>69376596
Saudis have at least half a million Syrians alone
>>
>>69376635
Not to a greater degree of any other culture... based on facts, that is, rather than preconceived notions.
>>
>>69376600
Arabised berbers are arabs. Those who kept their berber culture aren't the same. They don't lile to be mistaken with the others, take offence.
>>
>>69376783
If you've actually been to N. Africa you'd know they actually keep their Berber customs. Many of them are bilingual, sometimes trilingual with Arabic, Berber, and French.

Anyway, it's not my problem. If you didn't want N. African immigrants then ask your grandfather why he decided to go into N. Africa and act like a nigger there.
>>
>>69375937
Better save up for a trip to Europe, boy.
>>
>>69375928
Who is this cute boy?
>>
>>69376655
As if there's any difference between you. You're a bunch of Muhammad worshiping faggots whose standard response to everything that isn't Muslim is to rape it or blow it up.
>>
>>69377017
>american education
>>
>>69377046
Hes right you know
>>
>>69377069
Then I guess Slovaks and the Welsh are the same.
>>
>>69376894
>If you've actually been to N. Africa
The subject here is those who are in Europe, I'm telling you about our immigrants. And their presence here has less to do with the Algerian war than the immigration policies . But I get that you were just insulting for the sake of it. Nothing I haven't seen before 2bh.
>>
>>69377136
Yeah we are known for blowing stuff up
>>
>>69377141
>the North African presence in France is just a coincidence
>it has nothing to do with the fact that France colonized most of North Africa and enforced its shitty language on the region

The reason why you fuckers get N. Africans is the exact same reason the British have a shitload of Pakis, Indians, and Bengalis. It's not a coincidence you escargot-fucker.
>>
My ex-Dutch gf was raped while travelling Indonesia (so she told me) didn't file a police report, but she also told me she was raped by her ex boyfriend in spain, which allegedly she went through to trial

Bit skeptical desu lightning doesnt strike twice lads
>>
File: kekk3.png (73KB, 1441x783px) Image search: [Google]
kekk3.png
73KB, 1441x783px
>>69377230
>be dutch
>go outside for my daily dose of rape
>>
>>69375928
Who is this beauty?
>>
>>69377207
>immigration policies
I didn't say it was a coincidence. And no matter what language they speak, if you don't let people in and chose to expel those who do get in, you won't have as many immigrants as we do.
There's no need to get agressive. But then again, nothing I haven't seen before.
>>
>>69375928
Over six gorillian times a second.
>>
>>69377392
I'm not aggressive irl btw. I'm actually pretty calm and relaxed. This is where I shit on people though.

>And no matter what language they speak, if you don't let people in and chose to expel those who do get in, you won't have as many immigrants as we do.

No shit.

What I'm saying is that there is a general trend of people from former colonies moving to the former mother country.
>>
This thread is about how the primary cultural export of Korean is rape and explosions.
Korean piss me off because they're usually the dumbest shits.
>>
>>69377483
>What I'm saying is that there is a general trend of people from former colonies moving to the former mother country.
Of course, but they still have to be let in. So what you're saying isn't so relevant.
>>
>>69376992
Looks like your typical British garden and probably some British tart.
>>
>>69377230
>Gets drunk with sokoarno ahmed
>Have sex with him
>Regret it

RAPE
>>
>>69377265
>>69377782
this tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>69377230
>Bit skeptical desu lightning doesnt strike twice lads

Depends how rapeable you are or look.
>>
>>69377782
its just islam culture to blame the weak.
they actually claim that its cannot be their fault if they rapped someone since its "natural" to be aroused by women.
funny, since they deny the faggots even when its proved that "natural" fags exist.
i have tons of muslim stories, but i don't think i gonna post it in this thread
>>
>>69377864
She was about an 8/10

She said she was feeling sick one day at the hotel in Indonesia, security guard at the hotel offered her a ride on a moped and then took her somewhere else she was panicking then he took her to a back ally and raped her

A bit unconvincing lad but gave her the benefit of the doubt, Indonesia is a shithole filled with shitskin muslim gooks so anything is possible
>>
L A D S
A
D
S

http://www.thestylinguist.com
>>
>>69378018
>Katie from Essex

Yeah thought so, she looks like a Katie.
>>
Can i rape european?
No?
>>
>>69377934
It might be resentment for colonial rule. Indonesians seem autistic enough to do something like this
>>
>>69377934
You are disgusting. Your girl trusted you enough to share such painful memory with you and you betrayed her. Be ashamed
>>
>>69378249
t. Massive cuck
>>
>>69378268
Response worthy of someone who doesnt treat women as equal. Muslim pig
>>
>>69377934
>dating someone that gullible and stupid

news for you lad
>>
>>69378318
>treating women equally means letting Ahmedu Ping and Jose Juarez cuck you

Sorry but I don't buy the "we had drunk sex and I regretted it therefore I was raped" bullshit.
Fuck off.
>>
>>69378362
didn't you post your pic once?

fat fuck ugly awkward arab kid? no one girls in america won't look at you.
>>
>>69378166
>
nah, it was just simple rape case, you can have nothing to do with this country and still get raped.
nobody give a shit about the past, we don't give a crap about dutch o nips, keep that in mind
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.