[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is their problem with Mexicans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 31

File: usafill.gif (8KB, 250x162px) Image search: [Google]
usafill.gif
8KB, 250x162px
What the fuck is their problem with Mexicans?
>>
There are 40 million of them here.
>>
They're literally worse than Algerians or Moroccans or Tunisians.
>>
They dont stay in mexico.
>>
They keep giving me food poisoning
>>
>>69375293
Half the country is Mexico
>>
>>69375319
This
>>69375293
What the fuck is France's problem with Algerians and Moroccans?
>>
>>69375331
by putting actual vegetables in your food?
>>
>>69375305
>There are 40 million of them here.

And?

>>69375318
>They're literally worse than Algerians or Moroccans or Tunisians.

No. Fuck off. They're the non-Muslim version of our Moroccans, which means they're bretty gud, because 90% of our problem lies within the fact "our guys" are Muslims.
>>
>>69375363
Green = poison
>>
>>69375363

>vegetables

You don't know much about Mexican cuisine do you? The base of most is literally lard.
>>
>>69375318
I don't recall the Mexicans murdering 1 million+ white people by way of galley slavery
>>
>>69375347
>What the fuck is France's problem with Algerians and Moroccans?

Islam.
>>
>>69375400

You're wrong. Money has time and again proven a more motivating factor than religion. The guys bringing in drugs across the border have been raised to care less about life than anyone else around them.
>>
>>69375434
We're not a Catholic country like France. The Catholic sensibilities of Mexicans upset our Protestant values.
>>
>>69375418
Yeah they just murdered their own daily on top of temples so the sun would come up. Now they just do it for coke.
Since you wanted to go into history.
>>
>>69375460
I'm not talking about criminals, I'm talking about your regular shitskin who commits no crime.

The average Mexican seems to be loud, fat, and somewhat annoying, but okay.

The average Muslim is 100% pure cancer, and a minority of them in your neighborhood will turn it into an Islamic theme park where you'd better respect the holy laws of prophet Muhammad, or else!!!!!
>>
File: Mexico_42_estados.png (97KB, 1475x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_42_estados.png
97KB, 1475x1279px
>>69375305
They're just reclaiming their stolen land.
>>
>>69375518
>our Protestant values

t. Giovanni Spaghetti O'Irish
>>
>>69375566

That's more a problem of the govt not standing up for its people that elected them to power than anything else desu
>>
>>69375293
IDK. Nigs are def a big, big problem but I don't see any problem with Mexicans.

T. Korean
>>
I really wish this board wasn't a cesspool of ignorant racist twats
>>
>>69375574
Spain?
>>
>>69375400
>>69375566
Mexican immigrants are much better than Muslim immigrants, no doubt about it, but when there are 40 million of them here integration is obscenely difficult, especially when they're so heavily concentrated in one part of the country (the Southwest). New Mexico is majority Mexican (again, lol), Arizona/California/Texas soon will be too. They're not "forgetting" Spanish the way other immigrant groups are, they're running around flying Mexican flags at protests, and they're actively voting to dismantle border security in order to bring in as many Mexicans as possible (understandable, of course, they want more of their people).

It's getting seriously out of control. We had a similar problem with the Italians in the early 1900s in terms of sheer numbers, but even then it was different because they were cut off from their "motherland" and Congress was willing to pass laws limiting immigration (Quota Act of 1920). It's not anymore.
>>
>>69375597
I suppose americans wish their country wasn't full of mexican twats.
>>
>>69375597

See you on the neogaf boards Hector
>>
>>69375574
Careful Sr. Aquino, or we might just send our military over to Manila and reclaim *our* stolen land :)
>>
>>69375586
Millions of Muslims do vote, though; hence the usual "we'll suck your delicious Muslim dick until Allah shows up" stance of our politicians.
>>
>>69375597
I really wish the sheer number of Mexican immigrants combined with their proximity to their "homeland" and the influence of toxic left wing Americans wasn't making it so difficult for Mexican immigrants to integrate into our country.
>>
>>69375574
They couldn't even maintain law and order in those lands though and the few Mexican settlers living there were constantly living in fear of raiding Apaches. As shitty as it seems, Mexico losing all that land was probably one of the best things to happen to it from a logistical standpoint as it let them focus on running their really important territories.
>>
>>69375318
The sole problem with North Africans is Islam. That is the one and only problem with them.

Mexicans are non-Muslim. You guys gate them for no good reason. Mexico is a beautiful country with a lot of culture.
>>
File: 10c.jpg (163KB, 608x331px) Image search: [Google]
10c.jpg
163KB, 608x331px
>>69375691
>a lot of culture
Yeah, and we don't want their culture here. Keep it in Mexico.
>>
>>69375670
Not in the same numbers as Mexicans. There are 2 million Muslims in France, or about 3.3% of the population. There are 40 million legal Mexicans in the US, or about 13% of the population. Their potential to influence elections, especially because we have a federal system with high levels of state autonomy, dwarfs the potential of Muslims in France. Especially if the radical left in our country gets its way and illegal immigrant Mexicans (estimated by the government as anywhere from 8 to 15 million) are granted amnesty and can become citizens.

>>69375678
More importantly, Mexico was falling apart due to a stupid brutal dictator trying to impose his will on the country and failing horribly (Texas was one of many regional rebellions). Also, the Mexican government sold that land to the US fair and square. There was no "theft", that's just the way things worked in the 19th century.
>>
>>69375670

There's more than one mostly white constituency in Ile-de-France that votes regressive multicultural twats in just because its the vogue thing for educated white folks to do
>>
>>69375293
imagine Mexicans as Algerians and you'll know.
>>
>>69375636
Is Trump going to curb the problem, at least (by expelling all those who can be expelled)? Or is the movement too incontrollable to be legally stopped?
>>
>>69375691
>Mexicans are non-Muslim. You guys gate them for no good reason.

"Hate" is a strong word, but we're unhappy with unchecked Mexican immigration because it's gotten way out of control in the Southwest and is dramatically changing the political landscape, especially due to the high number of illegal immigrants who come here, have large families, and every single one of their children is a US citizen who is eligible to vote and will do everything in their power to get amnesty for their parents and all other illegals. It's also a massive strain on our welfare and public education systems, just look at how New Mexico has fallen down the educational rankings as its Mexican population has increased. It's now dead last.

>Mexico is a beautiful country with a lot of culture.

It is. I wish more Mexicans would realize that and stay there.
>>
>>69375518
>our Protestant values

t. Antonio "Tony" Fitzpatrick Ben Cohen
>>
>>69375722
I say we limit the male immigrants since they have way higher of a chance to commit violent crimes. And problem is solved! Same with the mena people in Europe.
>>
>>69375763
>Is Trump going to curb the problem, at least (by expelling all those who can be expelled)?

Possibly, we don't know for sure. There is some precedent, the US government deported about 2 million Mexicans during the 1950s, but that was on a much smaller scale and they were much easier to identify as illegal.

>Or is the movement too incontrollable to be legally stopped?

I think it's too uncontrollable to be legally stopped without sending in the army and imposing martial law. The best we can hope for is to limit it. Net migration from Mexico to the US has been dropping, the focus needs to be on getting that number to 0 or even to the negatives.
>>
Did you know Mexico had an emperor at one point?

I don't think he lasted a year.

The same goes for every government to follow until a dictator took over for 30 years until he deemed them "ready for democracy."
>>
>>69375691
Mexico is a shithole. The people can be ok but it's not worth the toxic runoff of criminals. Try sharing a border with them before acting all high and mighty. As a Canadian you're priveleged to only have borders with first world countries.
>>
>>69375819
>Did you know Mexico had an emperor at one point?

An Austrian forced upon the Mexican people by the French Army hardly counts. But yes, they have a long history of shitty dictators.
>>
>>69375728
Sold at gun point its not fair and square
Many of us don`t really care about that land any more but tell it as it is, it was stolen, your president killed its own soldiers by sending them into mexico so he can declare war, almost half of your men died here, same with spain and others you stole it and then throw us some money to calm your own population
>>
File: 1463954284393.png (969KB, 846x549px) Image search: [Google]
1463954284393.png
969KB, 846x549px
>>69375293
they are jelly of our superior food and our macho culture
>>
>>69375763
It's going to be very difficult to get all illegals out, but much can be done to get those without even expired visas and criminal records out. Declaring amnesty cities illegal would be a start and allowing ICE to move in and round them up for deportation would be good too. An actual wall would be uneconomic but drones and more manpower to work the Mexican border would be good coupled with a renegotiation of NAFTA to allow us full control of shipping and transport across the border for commercial reasons
>>
>>69375594
You know any lines in Korean I could use when approaching Korean cuties?
>>
>>69375846
>Sold at gun point its not fair and square

True, but it was a different time. Everyone was playing by different rules in the 19th century, you can bet your ass that if Mexico had won the Mexican-American War (as many outside observers expected to), they would have annexed Louisiana.

My point is that there's an official treaty and a contract between our two countries establishing that the territory now belongs to the US. It's not like the US set up camp one day and said "yeah it's ours now" without any kind of acknowledgement from Mexico or the rest of the world.
>>
>>69375728
>There are 2 million Muslims in France
wat lol

Religious or racial stats are forbidden here, but you can easily multiply this number by 3 (conservative estimate). And it's growing. Nowadays, Arabs are literally everywhere in France, even in the most remote villages. It's something you couldn't imagine just 20 years ago. And the cities are completely rotten, obviously.

So it's the same proportion as your Mexicans, but XXX times more toxic because of their fucking religion. Also don't forget our politicians' addiction to oil money (which means more mosques, more preachers, more blind eyes and law of silence, etc.).
>>
File: DSC_0094_2_72.jpg (49KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0094_2_72.jpg
49KB, 600x401px
>>69375293
Chola girls are too tough for me :(
>>
File: 1483205523582.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483205523582.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>69375293
imagine if ~4% of your countries population were illegal immigrants which were uneducated, over represented in crime statistics, costed your country 113 billion a year ($1,117 per household), and self segregated into cities with large pockets of people refusing to integrate.

would you not have a problem with them?
>>
>>69375858
>killing hardworking people even when they paid the ransom just so you can have a golden fierro
>macho culture

fucking kys
>>
>>69375920
Yeah, I think any American complaining about Mexicans would realize how lucky we are, relatively speaking, if they looked at Europe's Muslims. It's not a great situation we're in, but it could be a whole lot worse.

>>69375994
this tbqh, machismo is bullshit, bunch of hopped-up latinos fighting over stupid shit like we're trying to be US blacks
>>
>>69375984
war isnt theft. its right of conquest.
>>
>>69375654
>our stolen land
Fuck off amerilard. We only reclaimed our land, while you stole it from Spain.
>>
>>69375949
>self segregated into cities with large pockets of people refusing to integrate

How is that a problem? Chinese immigrants do the same, and no one cares. Why would you want Mexicans to integrate if they're so bad?
>>
>>69376031
War that you instigated due to some freak accident that wasn't even Spain's fault. War that you wanted to start to start your empire.
>>
>>69375878
>any lines in Korean I could use when approaching Korean cuties
If you say hi to them, talk for like 10 mins and so about Korea, then say, 나 한국말 쪼금해. 한국 좋아해 (Pronunciation: Nah, Hahn-gook mahl choh-goom-hae. Hahn-gook joah hae. Meaning: I speak a little Korean and I like Korea), most Korean girls will start to pay attention to you immediately and will prob like you a lot.
>>
File: Zoot Suits 1978.jpg (214KB, 902x646px) Image search: [Google]
Zoot Suits 1978.jpg
214KB, 902x646px
>>69375728
>Also, the Mexican government sold that land to the US fair and square

>Polk wants to buy southwest
>Mexico tells Polk to go fuck himself
>Polk sends troops into land that mexico had claimed since independence
>U.S. chimps out when troops are attacked on Mexican land
>invades
>forces mexico to sell land
>U.S then justifies war of aggression by saying mexico willingly sold the land

"the war was one of the most unjust ever waged by a stronger against a weaker nation." -Ulysses S. Grant(who fought in the Mexican war)

>>69375728
>Texas was one of many regional rebellion
it was also the only rebellion which wasn't successfully put down.

i wonder what effect thousands of illegal American squatters joining the texan army had on the war?

>>69375774
>>Mexico is a beautiful country with a lot of culture.
>It is. I wish more Mexicans would realize that and stay there.
we're just trying to share it with you, by force.

>>69375818
>Possibly, we don't know for sure.
>expelling over 10 million people
he'll have a hell of a time kicking out that many people with nobody getting hurt, on either side

>>69375819
>Did you know Mexico had an emperor at one point?
they had 2, one was deposed when he tried to be an absolute monarch, and the other was a french puppet who we shot in the face.

>>69375858
this.
it's why they got pissed at the old school mexican gangsters in the 40's

see?
>>69376026
>his tbqh, machismo is bullshit
white fucks cant stand it.
>>
>>69376039
>>69376072
Fuck off, Sea Monkey. Don't you have some drugs to plant on people?
>>
>>69376100
>ad hominem
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1477437861912.jpg (285KB, 1196x772px) Image search: [Google]
1477437861912.jpg
285KB, 1196x772px
>>69376031
>its right of conquest.
right of conquest you say?
>>
>>69376026
Honestly I think your Latinos will integrate, it will take a few generations (the incoming flow just has to stop) but they will be your new Italians. They're Christians, they're more or less white, they're going to get more educated with time; it should be doable.

But Muslims... nah.
>>
File: 1470395875319.jpg (458KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470395875319.jpg
458KB, 1080x1080px
>>69376060
integration typically leads to a reduction in the negative qualities of immigrants. Go look up crime statistics between 1st and 2nd generation immigrants. The difference is enormous

>>69376072
yes but the reasons are not even relevant. A war was fought, the US won, an agreement was signed between both countries and new borders drawn.

muh land mexicans are just as autistic as /pol/tards talking about retaking Constantinople
>>
>>69375293
If you met 1 or 1 thousand you'd understand.
>>
>>69376098
>we're just trying to share it with you, by force.

Why not do it peacefully, like the Italians and Irish did?

>he'll have a hell of a time kicking out that many people with nobody getting hurt, on either side

I know, I'm kind of worried about that.

>white fucks cant stand it.

Nobody can stand it, chicanos who love machismo are like our version of white trash
>>
>>69375574
Purchased land.
>>
File: 1445631575181.jpg (539KB, 1200x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1445631575181.jpg
539KB, 1200x1149px
>>69376140
yes conquest, which is why mexicans are being treated as invaders and not immigrants
>>
>>69376134
Well, it's true. Your elected leader is a druggie high on painkillers who kills other druggies. Enjoy your newfound "freedom" while China becomes your new master.
>>
>>69376144
>Honestly I think your Latinos will integrate, it will take a few generations (the incoming flow just has to stop) but they will be your new Italians.

My thoughts exactly. Just look at the Cubans, it was a mess when we first showed up in Florida/NY/NJ and now things are cool. The problem is the sheer number of Mexicans, it dwarfs the Cuban immigration wave and for a lot of different reasons I think they're having a much tougher time integrating into American society that we did.
>>
>>69376188
>steering away from the topic to tackle a totally different topic.
Still not an argument.
>>
>>69376144
>they're more or less white
No they aren't. Have you seen them?!

They look like 3 foot tall, 8 foot wide, Apaches with a sunburn.
>>
>>69376039
Relax, I was just making a joke. I know we stole it from Spain in a war that was started for mostly BS reasons. The US government didn't even want the Philippines, it's just that the Secretary of the Navy quietly told our Pacific Fleet to go annex the place, the Spanish surrendered hilariously quickly (they had no gunpowder, the "battle" took like an hour), and by the time the President found out it was too late.

Then our army spent the next 20 years murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent Filipinos. Good times.
>>
>>69376090
Thanks brehs. Wish me luck and have a nice day anon
>>
>>69376216
Oh, forgot about that.
1)America defeated Mexico in a war
2)They bought the land, a very generous act
There. The whole summary on how American got the land fair and square.
>>
>>69376026
>Yeah, I think any American complaining about Mexicans would realize how lucky we are
one thing Americans dont realize is the vast majority of Mexicans they knew in high school are the first ones in their entire families to reach it. let that explain some shit.

>>69376180
>Why not do it peacefully, like the Italians and Irish did?
did you invade italy and ireland and take their land then blame them for the war?

>chicanos who love machismo are like our version of white trash
and as i stated above. most mexican americans are the most educated members in thier entire families.

to be honest with you all but one of my grandparents were illiterate. that's what you're dealing with. in 50 years it'll be better, believe me.

>>69376187
get used to us.
>>
>>69376262
>1)America defeated Mexico in a war

A war that our government started, although the Mexicans were pretty eager for it as well.

>2)They bought the land, a very generous act

A token gesture more than anything else. Going by the laws of the time, the US didn't "steal" it, but it was hardly a fair transaction either.
>>
>>69376291
Then one would think that's fitting and fair punishment for wanting a war you couldn't possibly win. Benevolent even.
>>
Nothing wrong with Mexicans.

I do have a problem with illegal immigration if that's what you're asking about.
>>
>>69375293
>What the fuck is their problem with Mexicans?
see:

>>69375858
>>69376098

>praising gangsters and narcos to feel like a man
why don't you fucking show them how's boss and get rid of those extorting shits? not enough balls? or is it only for jewelry and pretty clothes?
>>
>>69376270
>did you invade italy and ireland and take their land then blame them for the war?

Oh, get the fuck over it. It happened in 18 fucking 48, it had nothing to do with you or me. The millions of Mexicans coming into the US are doing it because this is where the jobs are and it's a safer place to raise their kids than many parts of Mexico, it has nothing to do with some conflict fought more than a century before any of us were born.

>and as i stated above. most mexican americans are the most educated members in thier entire families.
>to be honest with you all but one of my grandparents were illiterate. that's what you're dealing with. in 50 years it'll be better, believe me.

I get that. It's a lot like the Italian and Irish in the early days, and I think the Mexicans will integrate with time. But the sheer number of you is going to make things very difficult. The idiotic SJWs encouraging you to fight some imaginary imperialist boogeyman and support Mexico over your new homeland aren't helping, either.
>>
>>69376329
Fuck me man, I really hate those "narco """"culture""""" idiots
>>69376320
I think we all kinda have
>>
>>69376262
>They bought the land, a very generous act

more like, they forced mexico to sell the land

>>69376291
>although the Mexicans were pretty eager for it as well.
can you blame them?
imagine if new england waged a war of secession in hopes of joining the EU, won, and then was welcomed by the EU.

you'd be pretty fucking mad at EU.

>>69376335
>and it's a safer place to raise their kids than many parts of Mexico,
mexican immigration had almost leveled off by the time the drug war started.
>>
>>69376335
>and I think the Mexicans will integrate with time.
doubt.jpg

I don't recall the potatofags ever demanding Gaelic voting ballots despite not being legally elligible to vote.
>>
>>69376377
>can you blame them?
No.

So why would I pity them for losing?
>>
File: Zoot Suit.jpg (9KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
Zoot Suit.jpg
9KB, 190x266px
>>69376329
>>69376373
>pachucos
>narcos
>>
>>69376377
>can you blame them?
>imagine if new england waged a war of secession in hopes of joining the EU, won, and then was welcomed by the EU.
>you'd be pretty fucking mad at EU.

I wouldn't be mad if the cause of the secession was Trump declaring the Constitution null and void and also making himself President for life.
>>
Can we at least agree no one likes CHIs?
>>
>>69376433
>just Mexican President things
>>
>>69376412
>So why would I pity them for losing?
who the fuck said you should?

>>69376433
alright then, how mad would you be if millions of Mexicans invaded California, rebelled, won, then joined mexico?
>>
>>69376472
>alright then, how mad would you be if millions of Mexicans invaded California, rebelled, won, then joined mexico?

After Trump ripped up the Constitution and declared himself President for life? I wouldn't give a shit, the US would be dead, godspeed to the Californians and I wish them the best of luck in a country that at least somewhat respects democracy.
>>
>>69376464
>tfw Trumpfiriato
>>
>>69376457
Yes, but no one likes you either. Why we were ever burdened with your country as a southern neighbor feels like a cursel.
>>
File: 1481944202749.jpg (49KB, 544x603px) Image search: [Google]
1481944202749.jpg
49KB, 544x603px
>Mom was a Mexican immigrant who married my dad, an American-born latino who served his country by joining the Navy
>I was born in the US and only speak English
>Mfw I'm a proud American who loves guns and freedom
>Mfw Trump can't deport me because I was born here and this is my home (Not that he's going to keep his promises, mind you)
>Mfw SJWs can't use me as an "example" because I am everything they hate ideologically yet I'm not a white male so they can't harass me without being called out for racism
>Mfw I genuinely love the United States and what it stands for and I'm probably more patriotic than most of /pol/, who would have me deported or even killed simply because I'm not white
>Mfw I see through the lies and hypocrisy of both the Republicans and the Democrats, and realize that both parties need to start making major change if they want to survive
>Mfw even if the left or the right "wins", I still come out on top
>>
they won't learn the language.
they are uneducated
and the drug dealers are killing thousands of them..
>>
File: WASHINGTON-DRIVING.jpg (39KB, 650x362px) Image search: [Google]
WASHINGTON-DRIVING.jpg
39KB, 650x362px
>>69376505
>After Trump ripped up the Constitution
>ripped up the Constitution
>ripped
>up
>the
>Constitution
>>
>>69376457
I like most chicanos, a lot of them are just like the rest of us who are children of immigrants: stuck between their parents' nationality and their new one, trying to integrate into American society.

The chicanos I hate are the "muh Aztlan", "muh Guadalupe-Hidalgo literally worse than the Holocaust", "viva Mexico, USA sucks, even though I can't speak Spanish" types. Fuck each and every one of them.
>>
>>69376472
You did.

If you want a war, and get it, then you deserve the outcome.
>>
>>69376526
>Yes, but no one likes you either.

Most people don't really have a problem with real Mexicans, I don't know what you're talking about.

>Why we were ever burdened with your country as a southern neighbor feels like a curse.

lol, Mexicans (and I bet most of the world) see things the opposite way.

"Poor little Mexico: so far from god, so close to the United States"
>>
>>69376558
Trump never wanted to deport you. Don't believe the hyperbole and fear-mongering.
>>
>>69376562
I didn't say Trump has really ripped up the constitution. We're talking about the circumstances that caused Texas to secede from Mexico (their leader nullifying their constitution) being repeated here in the US. In such a scenario, I wouldn't care if California left.
>>
>>69376588
>Most people don't really have a problem with real Mexicans, I don't know what you're talking about
O rly?
>>
>>69376526
t. Pedro Gomez
>>
>>69376558
>>Mfw Trump can't deport me because I was born here and this is my home (Not that he's going to keep his promises, mind you)

Trump doesn't want to deport us, stop listening to the gringa girls who took a semester of Latin American Studies and now think they know everything.
>>
>>69376561
>and the drug dealers are killing thousands of them..
?

>>69376566
i never said you should pity us. but the mental gymnastics Americans have done over the years to justify the war with mexico is amazing.

the U.S. started the war and forced mexico to sell the land, that's the truth whether you like it or not.
>>
>>69376211
I doubt it, other hispanics are fine. But Mexicans in particular are such cancer, they seam to hate the us while at the same time are obsssesed with living here.
>>
There are too many Chinese and Korean, too.
plagued by immigration problems.
>>
File: composition.jpg (61KB, 799x489px) Image search: [Google]
composition.jpg
61KB, 799x489px
>>69376457

I like them, true patriots
>>
They're Mexicans.
>>
>>69376652
I'm making no excuses at all.

We had a war, you lost, you were paid for the land, so get the fucking fuck out.
>>
>>69375293
everything, they're literally just pests that the u.s. could do without.
>>
>>69376652
>i never said you should pity us. but the mental gymnastics Americans have done over the years to justify the war with mexico is amazing.

Most Americans don't even know anything about the war. Those of us that do honestly don't give a shit. It was a darker time, with fewer rules. A country wanted some land, it took it. Our government wanted the California territory, so it cleverly used a routine border skirmish as an excuse for a massive war. All things considered, everyone is very lucky that the USA had a level-headed President like Polk who limited his annexations, because many people in the Senate wanted to take all of Mexico.

What I don't understand is why chicanos, not Mexicans because they don't seem to care, but fucking born and raised in the USA chicanos, never shut up about it. Do you see Austrians running around bitching about Germany taking the Rhineland? Or Italians whining about Nice and Savoy?
>>
>>69376705
>I'm making no excuses at all
Yeah because forcing Mexico to sell it's land was a very generous act by the us
>>
>>69376762
>because many people in the Senate wanted to take all of Mexico.
You mean a vocal minority who even slave owning southerners ignored?
>>
>>69376785
By the standards of the time, it was pretty generous. Most other countries would have made Mexico pay for it. Remember the Franco-Prussian War, where Prussia annexed a bunch of French territory and then said "by the way, we need you to pay these huge reparations on top of it?".
>>
>>69376811
Yes, but my point is that there was a lot of support for annexing more than Polk did. Obviously "all of Mexico" was a radical position, but "only" taking the California territory and the rest of Texas' claim was pretty conservative, there were plenty who wanted to take more.
>>
>>69376762
>All things considered, everyone is very lucky that the USA had a level-headed President like Polk who limited his annexations, because many people in the Senate wanted to take all of Mexico.
i wonder how different things would be if they had gone through with the whole thing. would the mestizos still be a problem or would they have been forced further south or simply assimilated by the future settlers there all together?
>>
File: hitler-shadow-troll_o_422542.gif (1MB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-shadow-troll_o_422542.gif
1MB, 360x300px
>>69376762
>Do you see Austrians running around bitching about Germany taking the Rhineland?
>>
>>69376860
>would the mestizos still be a problem or would they have been forced further south or simply assimilated by the future settlers there all together?
the small Union army would have had a hard time moving ten million people when they could barely beat a couple hundred indians
>>
>>69376762
the western european borders are "settled" because there were brutal wars (plus there's free movement and everyone's at roughly economic parity so any Austrian-German tension is probably about a soccer game or, like, some car factory)

Our Irish are basically chicanos too, they care way more about IRA stuff than actual Irish do, lots of people get freaky in diaspora
>>
>>69376860
It would have been an absolute nightmare. The US didn't have the manpower to occupy all of Mexico, it would have been guerrilla warfare without end. Eventually, I think the US would have been forced to pull back to the Tropic of Cancer (north of Mexico City) and leave southern Mexico to its own devices. The northern, less densely populated areas could have been easily absorbed.
>>
>>69376897

wasn't too hard for Cortez
>>
>>69375293
If you had to live with them you'd understand. They're ugly, their language is ugly, and not only do they suck at assimilating, they somehow manage to keep a massive superiority complex despite the fact that their culture is objectively inferior in nearly every way imaginable, which is why they were in such a hurry to get the fuck out of Mexico in the first place.
>>
They like to bite the hand that feeds them.
They forget mexicans do most all agriculture, ranching, construction, etc
>>
>>69376818
but the Prussians never went on about freedom and liberty and the evil of imperialism now did they?
>>
>>69376897
This, it's why only the most extreme people advocated all of Mexico. But the US could have easily taken more territory than it did, most of Northern Mexico was just desert at this point.

>>69376925
Cortez had the advantage of 90% of them dropping dead from smallpox. Unless the US brought some kind of disease that killed Mexicans but left Americans alone, it would have been very different.

>>69376926
Oh fuck off, they're fine. Better than Italians anyway.
>>
>>69376897
the indians were a "problem" for both the u.s. and mexico, the latter still engaging in skirmishes with them well into the 30's(?) i believe. i wonder if there was a way the americans could've capitalised off of that in the same manner they did in their dealings with other tribes.
>>
>>69376950
>Oh fuck off, they're fine. Better than Italians anyway.

Fuck yourself Pedro, your kind are a hundred times worse than Italians have ever been. You are cancer without the decency to admit, or perhaps the intelligence to understand, that you are cancer.
>>
>>69376939
Again, different rules in 1848. Don't equate modern America with the mid-19th century, the US was proudly imperialist back then.
>>
>>69376929
there's also a decent mexican restaurant in like every single hick town in the country

https://twitter.com/chris_arnade/status/771676858287030274

i just don't think wholesale deportation of illegal immigrants is feasible at all, it's like how incumbent congressmen win, no one will want the government to get rid of THEIR cleaning lady or THEIR favorite fat waitress or little suzy's friend from school etc
>>
>>69376975
go back to /pol/, the adults are talking
>>
>>69375293
trash bin for drug business overflows and finally polluted entire room.
>>
>>69376951
>the latter still engaging in skirmishes with them well into the 30's(?) i believe.
You're referring to the caste wars in Yucatan, correct? the fighting was over for decades before their was an official peace.

While the us still had apache renegades in the 1920s
>>
File: future demos.png (179KB, 600x688px) Image search: [Google]
future demos.png
179KB, 600x688px
The reconquista.

Just like their ancestors.
>>
>>69376999
Crying about /pol/ doesn't make you any less shitty of an immigrant population. You are exemplifying the unwarranted superiority complex I originally pointed out. Like I said, if you all had the wherewithal to realize that your culture is shit and you should assimilate, then there wouldn't be half the problem there is.
>>
>>69376975
Not even on the Mexican's side but they're not THAT bad
Its mainly the criminals and drug dealer that hitch a ride with them in have a problem with. Their culture is somewhat respectable and I can appreciate their traditionalism.
>>
>>69375858
this
>>
>>69377041
>Hispanic is a race

When will this meme end?
>>
>>69376950

Cortez was still facing millions with a small unit

Indians are stupid, feckless, and easy to manipulate, this was true across the hemisphere
>>
File: 1415694713403.gif (1018KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1415694713403.gif
1018KB, 500x700px
>>69375518
>upset our Protestant values.
>>
>>69377020
no i'm referring the apache wars that persisted on both sides of the border into the 20's and 30s'.
>>
>>69377062
When gringos stop being retarded.
>>
>>69376979
>the US was proudly imperialist back then.
Which is why so many politicians and soldiers were very vocal about how unjust the war was. did you know many us soldiers even switched sides during the war?
>>
>>69377048
Their culture is mediocrity and complacency. There's a reason why every place they inhabit in large numbers starts to look just like a Mexican slum, why they're not upwardly mobile like Asian immigrants, and why they're overrepresented in crime. They're just niggers-lite. They suck and there's no reason to have let them here in the first place.
>>
>>69377062
What should we register them as white?

That makes even less sense.
>>
>>69375518
>Protestant
>values.
top kek
>>
>>69377045
>Crying about /pol/ doesn't make you any less shitty of an immigrant population.
>You are exemplifying the unwarranted superiority complex I originally pointed out.

First of all, I'm not Mexican. And second, believing that you're not cancer is a "unwarranted superiority complex"?

>Like I said, if you all had the wherewithal to realize that your culture is shit

Their culture is fine.

>and you should assimilate

They are assimilating. It's just taking a long time because there are so goddamn man of them and the radical left and radical right are actively working to prevent that assimilation for their own purposes.
>>
>>69377075
Apache raids into Mexico ended before the 1910 revolution in Mexico.
But they still persisted in the US.
>>
>>69377041
Mestizos are not Spanish conquistadors. You're literally just slaves that had a successful revolt, nothing more.

>>69377048
>mexican ""culture""
>mexican "american" """"culture"""""
>respectable
>traditionalism
>>
>>69375949
that gif
>>
File: mex half breed.png (87KB, 645x672px) Image search: [Google]
mex half breed.png
87KB, 645x672px
Soon
>>
>>69375293
Have you ever met a Mexican?
>>
>>69377085
Are you a border state?
>>
>>69377091
No, register the mestizos as mestizos, the indios as natives, the whites as whites, and the blacks as blacks. We're not all part of one group.
>>
>>69377091
We should be grouped up with the natives or black since most of us are mestizos or mulattos.
>>
>>69377091
They're mixed race if anything. If they aren't mixed race or white they're native. There is no hispanic race though.
>>
>>69377082
>Which is why so many politicians and soldiers were very vocal about how unjust the war was

Exactly. Abraham Lincoln and Ulysses S Grant were both famously opposed to the war, Lincoln was actually mocked in Congress for demanding that the President provide proof that Mexico had started the war.

>did you know many us soldiers even switched sides during the war?

I know that some did, but I'm not sure how that's relevant. If anything it just proves my point.
>>
>>69377154
Cuba/Colombia/DR all have a lot of blacks too. Hell, Peru even has a lot of asians.
>>
>>69375889
>they would have annexed Louisiana.
wasn't the whole point of texas was to have it populated under the mexican government, why the fuck would they want more land when they could hardly control what they had and I doubt they would had wanted more americans under the mexican government seeing how texas went to shit fast. Most likely they would had wanted money.
>>
>>69377099
>First of all, I'm not Mexican. And second, believing that you're not cancer is a "unwarranted superiority complex"?

Being in a hurry to get out of a shithole, arriving in a very well developed and prosperous country, and not only not striving to assimilate into that culture but trying to actively maintain your own is very much failing to realize that you are cancer. Some cultures are better than others, and Mexican (and broader Hispanic) culture is a dumpster fire compared to Anglo-American culture. It's not a coincidence that Canada and the US are the only two good countries in this hemisphere while Latin America is a waste of space. When you see someone who's obviously better than you at everything you want to be, the response should be to emulate them, not stay as you are.
>>
>>69377111
>I base my judgement of people on their worst ghetto rats
according to that logic you and I are illiterate niggers
>>
File: hacks in spanish.png (478KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
hacks in spanish.png
478KB, 675x675px
>Live in Indiana
>Go to small family owned diner
>Look over to serving area
>All the cooks are Mexican

JUST
>>
>>69377183
Santa Anna was a stupid, stupid man, that's how he lost half of Mexico's territory in the first place.
>>
>>69376785
Where did this fallacy that the US is obligated to be generous come from?

Even when we are you scum demand more anyway.
>>
File: chicano.png (155KB, 474x508px) Image search: [Google]
chicano.png
155KB, 474x508px
Chicano.
What seems to be the problem.
>>
>>69375293
Ever lived around them?

They're just like trailer trash but not white and with more drug related violence. If 40 million of me moved into your country and offered to do your job for cheaper, then beheaded your family for refusing to sell my cocaine, you wouldn't like me either.
>>
>>69377062
You started it.

the only races I can file myself under is native or other.
>>
>>69377200
It's not as if there was ever any pissing contest between Russia and the US that could have crippled the region or anything.
>>
>>69377124
I live several hundred miles from the border but yes. I've lived alongside the masses of Mexican migrants for most of my life and I've seen firsthand how slummy, stupid, and violent they are compared to white Americans.
>>
>>69377110
no they didn't, they just continued to diminish in size and frequency as they were increasingly dealt with. most apaches were in the u.s. anyways.

>Author and historian Lynda Sánchez, of Lincoln, N.M, who is considered an expert on the remnant Apache bands of the Sierra Madre in Mexico, notes that there were many violent confrontations on both sides of the border until way into the 1930s. But these confrontations with so-called bronco Apaches did not involve the military; instead, they were spearheaded by local authorities or vigilante groups such as the Francisco Fimbres expeditions of the 1930s.

besides, apaches weren't the only renegades mexico had to deal with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaqui_Wars
>>
>>69377245
>then beheaded your family
curious, has there ever been a beheading here by the narcos?
>>
>>69377240
>red people reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The same thing that happens every other day hermano.
>>
>>69377239
You missed the point of the conversation
>>
>>69377246
>You started it.

No I didn't. I don't want to be lumped in with whites, mestizos, and indios.

>>69377255
Not him, but that's a bit of a cop-out, Latin America was in bad shape long before the Cold War. Gran Colombia fell apart like 100 years before the Soviet Union was even formed.

Latin America was actually doing ok during the worst parts of the Cold War (iirc there was a big economic boom in the 50s and 60s), then it all fell apart thanks to corrupt politicians with no foresight.
>>
>>69377255
Not him but what does that have to do with hispanics being shit? You were all shit before the Russian revoltution.
>>
>>69377204
When huge swaths of them are ghetto rats then it becomes a problem. Even the non-ghetto rats are still shit.
>>
File: ChicanoisHereNow.jpg (54KB, 474x508px) Image search: [Google]
ChicanoisHereNow.jpg
54KB, 474x508px
>>69377291
Ahh that?

Don't let it get yo you my friend.
The sooner they get used to this new reality we are in. The better.
>>
>>69377298
I don't think I did.
>>
>>69377284
I'm sure a variety of texans have ended up in several ditches across the southwestern US.

The cartels operate on both sides of the border, their range is only limited by gang opposition in states further from the border where they're outnumbered.

We even get MS here in central Virginia but they get dogged by everybody in town and really only exist to put up graffiti and fake a presence.
>>
>>69377339
You did.
>>
>>69377327
We're only like 10% of the population, I get that you're trying to trigger gringos but it's hardly some massive new reality. Half of us don't even speak Spanish anymore, and there are more NFL fans among us than Liga MX fans.
>>
>>69377355
>Half of us don't even speak Spanish anymore

I hate this feel.

"If you're latino, why don't you speak Spanish?"- bitchy old chicana lady at the bakery.
>>
>>69377352
I didn't.
>>
File: 1461354312324.gif (2MB, 449x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461354312324.gif
2MB, 449x420px
>>69375293
Don't have a problem with them since they work hard, I respect that. With my job, if we get a mexican he will probably stay, if he is white, maybe, maybe not, if he is a nigger, no fucking way.

Recently we started to get arabs and they stay but holy fuck they are lazy mother fuckers. It takes them four or five times longer to a job that a mexican would do.
Fuck an old mexican lady that looked like a small troll pretty much outpaced the rest of the arabs like it was nothing.
>>
>>69377344
>MS
aren't those from salvador or some central american country?
>>
>>69377415
What kind of job is it?
>>
>>69377339
The us tried to contact cover up its blatant act of imperialism by forcing Mexico to sell it's land

That was not generous by the US. it was trying to save face after doing what the founding fathers were completely against
>>
>>69377415
Where do you work and why haven't you gone to college?
>>
>>69377433
warehouse, packing heavy clothes.
>>
>>69375293
We don't have a problem with Mexicans. We have a problem with illegal immigration.
>>
>>69377440
>That was not generous by the US.
Yes it was.

Mexico continuing to exist is an act of generosity by the United States.
>>
File: mexjew.jpg (146KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
mexjew.jpg
146KB, 932x960px
>>69377355
>there are more NFL fans among us than Liga MX fans.

Exactly my friend.
You know how many gringos got pissy that there was an nfl game in mexico?
Hell there is gonna be another one next year with the patriots and they got worked up.

You think the gringos aren't getting teiggerd already?

Why you think they voted trump? In their reality we are on the verge of taking over. It doesn't matter if its true so as long as they think. And don't be mistaken my friend. This country will get browner. Not to the amount the gringos think it is. but it will change.
>>
>>69377431
theoretically

really once they get up this far they're just Mexicans in denial with stolen paint cans
>>
>>69377381
>I hate this feel
You should feel bad. what kind of person willingly forgets the language of their ancestors.
>>
>>69377488
Speak for yourself.
>>
File: 1412061473039.jpg (66KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1412061473039.jpg
66KB, 768x768px
>>69377446
I'm in college, how the fuck do you think I'm paying for it? We aren't yuroland, we gotta pay for our education.
>>
>>69377381
woo.

At least marry a white women to go all the way
>>
>>69377500
We did when we traded our native tongues for Spanish.
>>
>>69377489
>Mexico continuing to exist is an act of generosity by the United States
Yeah keep thinking that, but completely ignore most american politicians, including polk, didn't want to annex all of Mexico
>>
>>69377440
>The us tried to contact cover up its blatant act of imperialism by forcing Mexico to sell it's land

Not exactly. Nobody back then gave two shits about covering up imperialism, annexing territory was just another thing countries did. Selling the land was meant to force Mexico to acknowledge that ownership of the territory had changed hands, Santa Anna had already broken two treaties with the US government and nobody trusted the Mexicans as far as they could throw them.

>it was trying to save face after doing what the founding fathers were completely against

The founding fathers? You mean like Jefferson, who wrote about an empire stretching from sea to shining sea and considered taking Louisiana by force? Or Hamilton, who relentlessly pushed for the expansion of the army so he could lead it into Florida and annex the place? How about Madison, who gleefully led the US into a war partially so it could conquer Canada? Surely you must mean some other founding fathers.
>>
>>69377492
And we're on the verge of gassing you. Keep pushing Jose.
>>
>>69377415
>that Mexican qt

Yeah, it makes me chuckle to imagine your average Arab in a back-breaking job like the Mexicans do. There's a reason why no one wants to hire Arabs here.
>>
File: sAUCENAO.jpg (929KB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sAUCENAO.jpg
929KB, 1278x1920px
>>69377534
kek.
That something trump told you?

Guess we will be the end of each other
>>
>>69377528
The arguments in Congress had more to do with the remaining Mexican land being full of Mexicans, but feel free to ignore that.
>>
>>69377534
Not him, but why are you guys so thin skinned?
>>
>>69377492
>Why you think they voted trump?

Because millions of other latinos are coming here illegally and it pisses them off? We all know at least one person who's blatantly violating US law just by being here and they don't give a shit.

>And don't be mistaken my friend. This country will get browner.

Not necessarily a good thing, ever notice how the best latino countries are the least brown and the richest parts of mexico are also the whitest? If too many latinos follow us into the US, then it just becomes Mexico/Guatemala/Honduras 2.0 and that kind of defeats the entire purpose of even being here.
>>
>>69377563
sure hope so
>>
>>69377525
My dad already did, that's why I can't speak Spanish.

>>69377574
It's 4chan, everyone is thin skinned.
>>
>>69377585
yucatan is the most prosperous state in mexico and it's filled with mestizos meanwhile Cuba is a fucking shithole.
>>
>>69377574
Why are you such terrible guests?
>>
>>69377526
I said willingly.

>>69377529
Why would Mexico accept any US treaties after they allowed Texas to join the union?

>Surely you must mean some other founding fathers.
It's not my fault they didn't practice what they preached
>>
>>69377492
you can't even take over the crack trade from the blacks.
>>
>>69377585
>and the richest parts of mexico are also the whitest?

That's because many of them are either part of the corrupt elite or are related with drugs.
>>
>>69377653
You came to our house once and took half our shit.
>>
>>69377653
>guests
I'm an American.
>>
>>69377613
>can't speak Spanish

Tis a shame.

You will miss a lot of opportunities.
>>
>>69377655
>Why would Mexico accept any US treaties after they allowed Texas to join the union?

Exactly, that's why money needed to change hands. You can bitch all you want about treaties, but a receipt for $28 mil is hard to argue with.

>It's not my fault they didn't practice what they preached

My point is that they openly preached expansionism and imperialism. The idea that our founding fathers were peace-loving isolationist hippies is an idea pushed by moronic leftists.
>>
>>69377564
And how'd that go?
>>
>>69377680
Bought.
>>69377683
Then fucking act like it.
>>
>>69375566
Wanna have them? Take them.
>>
>>69377621
Isn't Yucatan a huge tourist destination though? And yes, Cuba is a shithole because of the brutal leftist dictatorship. But look how nice (70% Cuban) Miami is.
>>
>>69377712
>Bought.

>forced us to sell
ftfy
>>
>>69377680
>you came to our house
>you took our shit

Are you American or not?
>>
>>69377740
Get out
>>
>>69377701
>but a receipt for $28 mil is hard to argue with
So is a gun to the head.

>>69377746
>Are you American or not?
no
>>
>>69376472
Texans migrated legally at the invitation of Mexico.

The slavery they brought with them can certainly be argued against but not their "invasion".
>>
>>69377680
I had no idea you were a Spanish noble.
>>
>>69377766
Make me
>>
>>69377769
Then get out or get gassed.
>>
I fucking hate them. Do you know how much better LA and California in general could be without them?
>>
>>69377796
Gladly. What's your name and address?
>>
>>69377804
It would be infested with niggers. The mexicans are the ones kicking them out.
>>
>>69377769
>no

Oh, then I don't give a shit about your opinion. I wish you would have been more up front about this from the beginning, would have saved me some time and effort. Fuck off back to Mexico, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
File: book of mem.jpg (69KB, 702x686px) Image search: [Google]
book of mem.jpg
69KB, 702x686px
>this thread
>>
>>69377540
Lmao. You think the average Mexican looks like that?
>>
>>69377821
it'd still be mostly white if it weren't for mexicans actually.
>>
>>69377792
>Texans migrated legally at the invitation of Mexico.
Legally is the key word there, thousands of white settlers set up homesteds in Mexico without informing the government. thousands of americans not only brought slaves to a nation where it was illegal but they were also squatters

>>69377815
123 up yours Ave.
>>
>>69377821
California has never been more than 6% black. I notice when Mexicans are getting btfo the only thing they can do is misdirect the attention to niggers.
>>
>>69377873
Cowards. As always.
>>
Why is a Mexican in the USA wasting his time arguing about history on 4chan? Why even come here in the first place if that's all you're going to do? Surely you can shitpost from the comfort of your own home back in Mexico.
>>
>>69377887
>says the one making threats on the internet
>>
>>69375293
Frequent illegal entry into the country

All green-card Mexicans I've met have been bros, and the same goes for all other legal immigrants

Follow the rules and you're cool
>>
>>69377917
>Follow the rules and you're cool
but be brown and I'll run you out of town
>>
>>69377824
>Fuck off back to Mexico
I was born here
>>
>>69377908
If you gave me your name and address I would send it to INS and screencap of this thread. I would literally try to get you and your entire illegal family arrested and/or deported.

And I would try again in a couple months when we had a real President.

I do not want you here.
>>
>>69377967
>I was born here

Then you're an American. Why did you say "no" when I asked if you were American?

>>69377746
>>69377769
>>
>>69375293
Shut the fuck up you frog. You don't know what it's like to live around these parisites who leech off your money with the help of the government

You don't know what it's like to be a minority in your own state (no majority in California anymore)

> SECCION OCHO
> BENEFICIOS

It is so bad that the government spends money buying ads online in Spanish telling Mexicans how to get free electricity or whatever else welfare.
>>
Sure are a lot of fucking YANKEES in this thread...
>>
File: IMG_1075.jpg (116KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
116KB, 470x700px
>"ey puto give me your southwestern states and no one gets hurt."
>>
File: Qp39e.gif (2MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
Qp39e.gif
2MB, 300x199px
>>69377967
>claims not to be an American
>claims to be born here

You have to pick one, Juan, those two things contradict each other
>>
>>69376762
>Do you see Austrians running around bitching about Germany taking the Rhineland?

The French bitch about it all the time. Whiney cunts.
>>
>>69377997
No he's not. He's a cancer.
>>
>>69378020
Dijiste "Yankee"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM

>tfw everyone is bitching about Mexicans
>meanwhile we've been here for like 100 years and nobody is saying shit
>>
>>69375293
>10 Mexican flags ITT not giving a shit
>240 american flags, half of them being self righteous chi's ITT
this is the problem with """""mexicans"""""
>>
>>69377902
are you really that surprised? mexicans are barely sapient retards. you can't expect them to think in human concepts.
>>
>>69378027
SOMOS LA RAZA
AZTLÁN CUANDO?
>>
>>69377987
>I would literally try to get you and your entire illegal family arrested and/or deported
hmm good thing none of us are illegal.

>>69377997
>>69378031

A piece of paper doesn't mean shit to me. I was raised by Mexican parents, my first language is spanish and all the shit being said about Mexicans lately proves it doesn't matter whether we're legal or not, you'd still deport us.
>>
>>69378067
This. Mexicans in Mexico are OK, CHIs are literal cancer.
>>
FROGS GIB BACK CLIPPERTON ISLANDS REEE
>>
>>69378067
One among many.
>>
>>69378051

A ELLA LE GUSTA LA DEPORTACIÓN
DAME MÁS DEPORTACIÓN
>>
>>69378083
>A piece of paper doesn't mean shit to me.

Then leave and renounce your citizenship. But until you do, you're American.

>I was raised by Mexican parents, my first language is spanish

So what? Martin Van Buren's first language was Dutch and he became President for christ's sake.

>all the shit being said about Mexicans lately proves it doesn't matter whether we're legal or not, you'd still deport us.

All that shit is being said about illegal immigrants Mexicans, not Mexican-Americans.
>>
>>69378083
>good thing none of us are illegal.
You don't have to lie on 4chan, anon.
>>
>>69377712
I fucking do that everyday
>>
>>69378110
>tfw Republicans try to deport boricuas back to their homeland
>tfw that's also US territory
>>
>>69378123
>All that shit is being said about illegal immigrants Mexicans, not Mexican-Americans.
Don't speak for me. I hate faggots like him even more than illegals.
>>
>>69378123
>All that shit is being said about illegal immigrants Mexicans, not Mexican-Americans
Shut the fuck up. You'd kill us all if you had the chance.
>>
>>69375293

>live anywhere in LA that doesn't REQUIRE a high income
>every night is littered with people shooting each other with illegal firearms or rape and kidnapping

Yeah, how come we don';t like homicidal, psycopaths that keep chickens in their fucking houses?
>>
>>69378153
lol, no I wouldn't. I'm Cuban-American myself, I have nothing against other latinos. And I definitely have no problem with Mexican-Americans at all except for the minority of chicano faggots who claim to be Mexican despite being US citizens.
>>
>>69378123
>All that shit is being said about illegal immigrants Mexicans, not Mexican-Americans.
Bitch please. You guys can't even tell the difference between a Salvadorian and a Mexican.
>>
>>69378200
>You guys can't even tell the difference between a Salvadorian and a Mexican.

That's because you look and sound basically the same, bunch of dark brown mestizo/indios talking with silly nasal accents.
>>
>>69378086
nah,Mexicans are kinda fucked up, but we're fucked up among ourselves, we always put the other cheek or our better face with foreigners.
>>69378096
what do you mean?
>>
>>69378188
Why the fuck would I want to consider myself an American?

when half the nation hates you and the other half pities you
>>
>>69378248
cubANO
>>
>>69378253
>Why the fuck would I want to consider myself an American?

Because you were born here, because you're a citizen. You're one of us, either stop bitching or move somewhere else.

>when half the nation hates you and the other half pities you

/pol/ and tumblr don't represent reality, even among conservatives the main issue is illegals. Legal latinos got thrown into the conversation thanks to leftist fearmongering.
>>
>>69378287
Not him but I was on a road trip and once I couldn't help but notice all the dirty looks that everyone kept giving me while I was getting a burger.
>>
>>69378287
Neither one of you are American. Both of you need to leave. Thanks.
>>
>>69378323
Maybe they were just dicks, you were being paranoid, or you were doing something else to get that kind of attention. I've never noticed anything like that in my life.
>>
>>69378248

I met an El Salvador dude and I was EXTREMELY tempted to ask him if there was a chicken in is fucking house They aren't as bad as Mexicans but I swear to god. Those cunts will keep a chicken in their house.

Where's your fucking chicken asshole?
>>
>>69378344
>born and raised in the US to two US citizens
>parents both born and raised in the US after moving here legally

I'm more American than Trump's wife and kids
>>
>>69378371
Now I want a chicken. I didn't know it triggered people that hard
>>
>>69378353
It might have just been unusual for them because it was a small town but the guy cashier was terrified of me and I'm a scrawny fucking dwarf.
>>
>>69378379
Spics will never be American. You belong in the America South of the border.

There's a reason we want as many of you deported as possible.
>>
>>69378409
Yeah, small town people tend to be a little spooked by nonwhites
>>
File: 7345.jpg (23KB, 411x484px) Image search: [Google]
7345.jpg
23KB, 411x484px
>>69378404

I'll go get a chicken right now you fucker. How dare you try and out-chicken me.
>>
>>69378419
>it's a /pol/ poster thinks shitposting is government policy episode

You guys are going to be so disappointed in about a year
>>
>meet Mexican kid in college from south Central L.A.
>he's working his ass off to build a better life for himself and his family
>I come from a poor background too so I empathize with him a lot
>meanwhile racists tell me he has to go back but all the worthless white kids getting meme degrees are fine
Now I get it, there are plenty of wannabe gangbanger cholos where I'm from, but there's an equal amount of whiny drug addicted white kids too. Honestly instead of deporting based on nationality, we should deport anyone who flunks out of high school.
>>
>>69378404
Who the fuck keeps a chicken in their house though
>>
>>69378287
Im not an illegal and I don't want anybody's pity

I'm a fucking person and I'll feel however I want
>>
>>69378477
Salvadoreans.

Pay attention.
>>
>>69378456
Is he a citizen?
>>
>>69378495
>Im not an illegal and I don't want anybody's pity

And you shouldn't.

>I'm a fucking person and I'll feel however I want

Go nuts. Feel however you want. But you're an American.
>>
>>69378534
He is, but I'm not sure about his parents. I think he's mentioned that they're legal immigrants but he's definitely first generation.
>>
>>69378456
>Be first gen Mexican American
>only boy in family
>go to college for meme degree
>half way decide fuck that and enter welding program
>after I do that they take away my financial aid
>>
>>69378573
Cont.
It's like they want me to be a fuck up
>>
>>69378619
It's rough, but it is money coming from the federal government to help fund our education. Beggars can't be choosers and all that.
>>
>>69378619
>>69378573
What's financial aid?
>>
>>69378027
Las medias tetas ctm. A cómo la rusa maraca qlia
>>
>>69378651
The gubment payed for most of the cost of my classes.

Now that I quit my major and instead chose to learn a trade they decided they won't help pay for my classes
>>
>>69378651
>What's financial aid?
Exactly I couldn't get any despite having no money post high school. My parents make too much money and I am not a minority. So let's go get a student loan. All the while you are building up debt you'll never pay back; the other brown people in the financial aid office get a free college education.
>>
>>69378680
este chileno tiene sed af
>>
>>69378571

>can speak fluent spanish
>some dude knows it at a party
>starts talking to me that way
>"I don't know where you think you are right now, but this isn't Mexico, I'm not your friend, and this isn't where you came from"
>>
>>69378704
Well, the agreement was that they would help you pay for your education in that marriage. Dropping that halfway through voids that agreement. It sucks that you're basically locked into one path from such a young age, but at the same time it's money you wouldn't get otherwise.
>>
>>69378771
Wait did someone else say that to you or was it the guy you were speaking Spanish with?
>>
>>69378771
Sounds like he was just trying to find common ground and you were being a jackass.
>>
>>69378704
>The gubment payed for most of the cost of my classes
Why?
>>
>>69378771
That's pretty harsh senpai.
>>
>>69375949
That gif brings me back
>>
>>69375293
Guilt from wars of conquest.
>>
>>69377500
The kind who leaves the land of their ancestors. You want to keep your culture, stay where it's from. German, Italian, Greek, Polish, etc. are all but dead here and rightfully so. Spanish needs to follow them to the grave.
>>
>>69378815
Not him but college is really expensive.
>>
>>69378802
>>69378812
'

Still a really good friend. I'm just known for being a prick and not being very easy to approach. Dude was from El Salvador and I was on my game with a really attractive woman.
>>
>>69378870
You should have busted out some Spanish to seem all cultured and worldly in front of the woman.
>>
>>69378867
I know. I had to pay for it.
>>
>>69378815
Cause we're poor.

As of late I've begun to think maybe college isn't for everyone. you know?
>>
>>69378123

Speak for yourself. All of them were a mistake, not just the illegal ones.
>>
>>69378880

I'm also fluent in French. I don't have to.
>>
File: confus.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
confus.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>>69375318
> 2016+1
> turning away hardworking, catholic immigrants of european descent
ishiggydiggy
>>
>>69378200
That's because there isn't one.
>>
>>69378866
And this is why american has such a wonderful '’''''''''''''''culture''''''''''''''''

Melting pots always taste like shit.
>>
>>69378923
k
>>
>>69378894
It really isn't. They get us while we're really young, like 15 or 16, and say "you have to go to college, follow your dream even if you don't know what that is, get a meme degree", and we get into debt because of it. Then you get millions of people walking around with useless degrees working crap jobs with insane debt.

It's especially bad for minorities, because it's easier for us to get to college in the first place and we're the biggest target of naive idealistic liberals who think it's a good idea for us to get these meme degrees.
>>
>>69378894
You sure it isn't because you're brown.
>>
>>69378958
must be, because being poor and white doesn't get you much of anything
>>
>>69375518
>Protestant values

t. Luigi Goldstein-Murphy
>>
>>69378956
>>69378894
CS isn't a meme degree.........right?
>>
>>69378991
Yeah it kinda is
>>
>>69379008
fug
>>
>>69378956
But I was quitting my "dream". I don't hate welding but the only reason I'm doing it is to find work.

Why should I get penalized for that?
>>
>>69378991
Not really, a lot of jobs specifically require a CS degree. I was thinking like real meme degrees-psychology, premed/prelaw, gender studies, international relations (that one's mine kek). Maybe I'm setting the bar low, but if a lot of jobs ask for you to have a degree it's not a meme.
>>
>>69379039
I want to be a vidya dev so I figured that CS would be a requirement.
>>
>>69379039
Unless he's going into law enforcement he's gonna have a hell of a time finding degree related work
>>
>>69379059
I didn't think there were many Computer Science majors in law enforcement.....don't they usually work as IT guys for different companies?
>>
>>69379058
>CS
Wait what do you mean by CS?
>>
>>69379075
Oh computer science! I thought he meant criminal science
>>
>>69379059
I know that tech companies have diversity quotas so I always planned on taking advantage of it.
>>69379076
computer science.
>>
>>69377937
props for ignoring his post
>>
>>69378188
Unironically what is it with gusANOs and them thinking they speak for all latinos in the states? I thought it was just a meme here but I've seen it in real life too.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.