[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is it /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ukcomp.jpg (186KB, 1322x647px) Image search: [Google]
ukcomp.jpg
186KB, 1322x647px
>>
The right pic triggers me. I hate the *nglish.
>>
>>69339705
the one at the right looks more badass
>>
The right.
>>
>>69339705
englishmen seem to enjoy coming to kraków, getting drunk in a pub and then shouting at each other
>>
>>69339744
yea i like the right
>>
>>69339782
They do the same in Amsterdam. And Spain. And France. And Italy. And Greece. etc
>>
>>69339705
right of course

the winter season began and they're starting burrying all the Alpine ski resorts under a torrent of rotten vomit while yelling shit in the streets at 3am
>>
>>69339705
England works weird, they have more of a class divide thing going on where it's barely noticeable here. The higher classes are the ones on the left and the lower-middle and lower classes are the ones on the right. Maybe I'm wrong though and an Englishman can correct me.
>>
>>69339705
The lower class tend to go to Europe "party" places and the middle and up tend to go nicer places (Disneyland excluded)
>>
>>69339809
can't wait for summer, I want Spain and Italy to take them back
>>
>>69339705
The left one is the PR image they are desperately trying to maintain, but only the Americans are dumb enough to believe it
>>
>>69339705
They are both right, they just focus on different sections of society.
>>
>>69339705
from what i see in my city, right
>>
>>69339884
These days we get our public image ofEnglishmen from movies like Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, and that third one.
>>
>>69339705
They represent the two Racial sides of the English-man. One, the descendant of the great Trojans, noble in body and mind. The other, descendant of the Cro-Magnon "Giants", brutish and fierce.
>>
>>69339941
Why don't you fuck off with your nuanced and sensible point of view, nobody wants that shit in here
>>
>>69340048
No, I refuse to concede to memes.
>>
>>69340097
>italy
>not already a meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.