[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was life like in Syria before the Arab Spring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1381375636403.jpg (143KB, 960x837px) Image search: [Google]
1381375636403.jpg
143KB, 960x837px
What was life like in Syria before the Arab Spring?
>>
idyllic
>>
>>69332307
THE DELEGATES
>>
It was wonderful, full of happy children with gumdrop smiles, candy that grew on trees, and rivers of chocolate flowing through the land.
>>
>>69332307
Same as after. Someone is still after all the oil profits.
>>
THE DELEGATES HAFEZ
>>
>>69332307
fucking the same expect less murder and less shootings. before there was literally no freedom of speech + sharia law + poverty + high crime rates + utterly low infrastructure, do you really think that arab spring just happened for no reason?
>>
>>69332307
cold, it was the Arab Winter
>>
>>69335114
>Sharia law
>in Syria
Western education everyone
>>
>>69332307
Like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbM4trP42NY
>>
>>69335114
on war videos it actually looks much better than russia
>>
>>69335533
>tfw no qtp2d secular westernized Levantine grillfriend
>>
They literally had free uni/college, good and affordable healthcare, 24/7 electricity and a generally better infrastruction
It frustrates me that people don't know what kind of blessing they lived under

t. Lebanon with vpn that lacks all of the mentioned above
>>
>>69335114
>freedom of speech
Dont talk shit about the gov everything else was okay
>sharia law
Wrong
>poverty/low infrastructure
Wrong
>crime rates
Also BS
>>
>>69335656
>infrastruction
infrastructure
>>
>>69335114
Fucking retard
>>
>>69335114
Actually their lives before are much better than here.
>>
Not too bad for the middle East desu. Power, education and healthcare was pretty good in the city. No civic rights though and was still a dictatorship

It's a shame Bashair is profoundly incompetent and dies not understand cause and effect, or Syria would probably be idyllic rn
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.