[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people claim the Sudanese to be Arabs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: xin_062030630200648423533.jpg (18KB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
xin_062030630200648423533.jpg
18KB, 450x314px
They are clearly black and are not the same as Arabs in the Middle East. It's like claiming that Haitians are French because they speak the French language.
>>
Arab is not a race
>>
>>69331199
I know. It is an ethnic group just like the French people are an ethnic group.
>>
>>69331107
He looks like a southern Indian
>>
>>69331665
Mostly cuz of that moustache
>>
>>69331107
Because paternally they are
>>
>>69331107
Some Sudanese are legitimately Arab. Others are just blacks who speak Arab, but they are considered brothers nonetheless.
Arab culture is a very non-racist one. At the same time, we also discriminate heavily depending on the country of origin.

So we might be "racist" toward a Senegalese but welcome a Nigerian with open arms. It has nothing to do with the color of skin, but nationality.
>>
>>69331107
>Arab culture is a very non-racist one.

PFFFFFTTTT hahahahahaha there you go again.
>>
>>69334770
sorry this was supposed to reply to >>69334759
>>
>>69331256
And ethnic group is about culture
>>
>>69334770
Excuse me. I should say ISLAMIC culture is a very non-racist one. Almost to the point where nationalism was forbidden. But of course a lot of Islamic culture seeped into Arab culture.
I'm not saying that there aren't racist Arabs. I'm simply saying that Arabs aren't as racist as other cultures are post-Islam.
>>
>>69334759
Lol you mean religously you're not rscist culturally you are
>>
>>69334815
No, it's combination of that and other factors and often it's pretty muddy and shifts. Boers and Afrikaners have the same ethno-genesis and you can say they are like Germans and Austrians in that regard but they have notable differences between the two. Just enough to have two different political ideas and desires and some sort of disagreement and issues with each other at various points in time.
>>
>>69334999
Not exactly because with Arabs religion and culture overlap significantly.
>>
>>69335047
Do Austrians and Germans have the same ethno-genesis? I dunno but just pretend I said 2 groups that do have the same ones.
>>
>>69334869
>I'm simply saying that Arabs aren't as racist as other cultures are post-Islam.

Truly you are in the running for best comedian >2017
>>
>>69335257
Germany varies. The north is more Nordic, South Celt and east Slavic.
Austrians are similar to Bavarians, they have more alpine and Celtic genes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.