[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't any other language pronounce this letter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (180KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 1200x1200px
>>
Why can't the English pronounce this letter?
>>
We have bigger brains more suited to pronouncing it.
t. American education
>>
This is the ONLY PROPER WAY to pronounce the letter R, prove me wrong.

ps : you can't

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FudP2JJV63
>>
>>69320237
What the hell are you even talking about? English speakers are the ones who can't pronounce stuff. You suffer to roll your R's. Meanwhile It's so easy to us to force our R's like you're used to.
>>
>>69320313
Seriously french, Portugese, Spanish, Mandarin, almost all creole, Hindi and Russian doesn't have it
>>
>>69320452
>Portugese
>He doesn't even know his own language.
And yes, we do have both rolled R and the French dude's one.
>>
File: what5.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
what5.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>69320452
You people pronounce the soft r like it's a g and go full retard trying to pronounce tha hard one.
>>
>>69320313
Ayy
>>
>>69320419
rolled r's are ez

the real subject here is how non-english speakers literally cannot pronounce th (Þ)
>>
>>69320419
Brazilians sound completely retarded trying to pronounce R's, what are you talking about?
>>
>>69320773
Says the dude who knows shit about the Portuguese Language. Show me an example.
Where I live, almost everyone knows how to pronounce the R correctly.
>>
>>69320876
prove it

vocaroo yourself and prove it
>>
>>69320759
Of course we can't do it as nice as you do. Now, try to pronounce "ã" perfectly. It's the same thing, you won't be able to do it.
>>
>>69320950
Firstly, there are many ways to pronounce the R in the Portuguese language.
Secondly, we'd need a Portuguese speaker to judge it.
>>
Daily reminder that most fancy R's are a result when the court and then the common folk start to imitate a member of royal family with speech problems to not embrass him.
>>
I can't even pronounce R
>>
Albanian has both the English r and the Italian r,so we can pronounce it
>>
File: 1464842315423.png (283KB, 518x656px) Image search: [Google]
1464842315423.png
283KB, 518x656px
Roll your R's
Cross your legs
If you're not wearing
anything under your dress
>>
>>69320237
Every time I speak English, I have to increase my pitch, produce a softer tone. Otherwise I end up murmuring. No problem speaking Slavic languages with my real voice

English is a language for fags and hags
>>
File: 1479739555512.png (285KB, 564x742px) Image search: [Google]
1479739555512.png
285KB, 564x742px
>>69320395
>>
honestly if you can't pronounce r at least 5 different ways you should just give up on life
>>
>>69321701
Doy uo have to be tonal in Croatian, Serbian, Russian etc?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.