[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 2016.png (514KB, 580x913px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
514KB, 580x913px
F
>>
>>69291594
Is Prince Charles really unpopular with people? I keep hearing things that might hint at that.
>>
>>69291625
He seems like a reasonable guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iriNIKeBLY
>>
>>69291625
He's not disliked per-say. But after Diana and his general slipperiness he's not the most popular. Will and Kate are much more universally liked and better for the brand.
>>
File: kate-middleton-pregnant.jpg (76KB, 623x1023px) Image search: [Google]
kate-middleton-pregnant.jpg
76KB, 623x1023px
>>69291687
I want to make love to kate and get her pregnant
>>
ooh this is getting tense.
will they beat 2016?
Long Live The King, tbqhfamsters.
>>
>>69291758
Plenty of Upper-Middle Class qts around mate
>>
>>69291625
I met Prince Charles once when I was running the sheep he said hello to me and I said hello back then got home and asked my mum who that English sounding prick was.
>>
>>69291594
That old cunt wont die before long after our chainsmoking Queen Margrethe is in the grave.
>>
Will Charles ever get to be the king or will he die before his mother does?
>>
>>69291856
That's what always happens to me in CK2
>>
File: kate middleton red .jpg (258KB, 962x1443px) Image search: [Google]
kate middleton red .jpg
258KB, 962x1443px
>>69291816
But they aren't qt royal family members
>>
File: Theresa-May.jpg (30KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Theresa-May.jpg
30KB, 615x409px
Why did the greatest proponents of democracy succumb to nepotism?

Why did you let this woman become Prime Minister just because she's James May's sister?
>>
>>69291893
Now that marrying commoners is O.K, you could probably pick up one of the lesser royals. Hell, Prince Edward VIII married a Yank back in the day.
>>
>>69291933
Worst king
>>
>>69291890
>Incapable Imbecile lives to his late 80s
>20+ martial heir dies at age 53
Fuck this shit.
>>
I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69291625

He's not hated. He's seen as a bit dim and naive and he holds some unusual views about homeopathic medicine, Islam and modern architecture (among other things), and he loves to talk about them. His heart is probably in the right place, but the fact that he has outspoken views is a bit problematic - the Queen has made it an absolute cornerstone of her reign to remain strictly neutral on pretty much everything.

I'm not sure if the monarchy could survive Charles becoming king. Apparently he himself doesn't want the job because it would mean having to keep silent about his passions and personal projects and would also mean putting a halt on his prolific charity work. I wouldn't be surprised if he passed over the opportunity and let William become king. He would be the popular choice also. The Queen would strongly disapprove, but she wouldn't exactly be able to do anything about it being dead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.