[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is girl is Syrian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1482802845977.jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482802845977.jpg
53KB, 720x720px
You guys seriously don't want Muslims in your country?

Muslimahs are highly attractive and sought after. Arabian women especially. They have strong family values and are conservative. They're what you guys would call a red piller type.

Seriously pic related is at my university. She's a Syrian Muslimah. I frequently browse /pol/ and was told that Syrians are brown shitskins. Not until I met the Arabian goddess in pic related

You guys sure you're not gay? Cause any straight man would kill for a Muslimah like her....

Hmm well?
>>
>>69281960
Syrians are often mixed in with Greeks and other southern Europeans due to proximity, trade, crusaders,etc.

So chances are she's not 100% Arabian but at least culturally she's one of us.
>>
>>69281960
All women can be beautiful
ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ not new news
Even some aboriginal women can be beautiful
Most syrians just like the rest of mena are at average however
U G L Y

W h i t e p r i d e

(Also she is a 6/10)
>>
She looks Brazilian desu.
>>
File: 1481231135615.jpg (70KB, 564x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1481231135615.jpg
70KB, 564x1002px
this girl is full blooded norwegian
>>
File: rodrigo-duterte.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rodrigo-duterte.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>69281960
>eyes arent blue or green
>hazel instead which is the most shitskin eye color in the world
GET IT OUT
>>
>>69281960

I'm not gay but too much 4chan made me doubt many things about girls posted in the internet, so.... post her dick pic or GTFO.
>>
>>69281999
Just a question. Can a kaffir Asian marry an Arab woman or not really? I am talking about ones in the US or other Western countries.
>>
>>69281960
You made this same thread the other day. Are you a bot?
>>
>>69282147
It doesn't matter if you're a chinkier kaffir, you're still a kaffir

Do you think Arabs are more predisposed to asians or something?
>>
>>69282062

reminds me of a portuguese girl that worked with me in mallorca, she had her nipples pierced and a chain that united both nipples with her belly piercing, awkward boner when she got naked on the beach.
>>
>>69282051
Yeah Arab's are just second rate Latina's in every way. Why would you bother dealing with all their cultural garbage, when you can find a compatible Christian woman from Latin America?
>>
>>69281960
N-no the West doesn't like Muslims.
Seriously give her back
>>
>>69282147
Assuming you're East Asian, it really all depends. Most likely you're Chinese, which most Arabs aren't too fond of aesthetically speaking. But if you're Korean you're in better luck as K-Pop is pretty popular among the female Arab youth.
If you're lucky you might be able to find a Christian or non-religious Arab girl. Muslim Arabs aren't typically interested unless you're willing to convert. But hey, anything is possible.
>>
>>69282147
No most of us only want Muslims except the really really irreligious and even then, they usually just want a irreligious Muslim too.

>>69281960
Syrian women are famous for their beauty among Arabs
>>
File: 1462423316145.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462423316145.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>69281960

>Hmm well?

JUDEN!!!
>>
File: a782621_z.jpg (54KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
a782621_z.jpg
54KB, 640x427px
This one is syrian too.
But she's in Germany.
Wish she was my gf.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.