[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post your fixed Europes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Balkanus Maximus.png (514KB, 2100x1525px) Image search: [Google]
Balkanus Maximus.png
514KB, 2100x1525px
ITT post your fixed Europes
>>
self-determination + democratic governments
bamm, so easy
>>
My fixed europe existed some 70 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWD5hFWHhNA
>>
File: 1482998470253.png (142KB, 1258x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1482998470253.png
142KB, 1258x1236px
>>
>>69281171
what the fuck is this catastrophy supposed to be
>>
File: HOI4WorldConquest.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HOI4WorldConquest.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>69279931
>>
>>69281171
I don't think I've ever see this much autism in one post before until now.
>>
>>69281692
Never played this game yet? How is it?
>>
>>69281171
The south of Portugal is moor meme. Studies say otherwise but wtv
>>
>>69281868
complete shit
>>
>>69282561
How though?
>>
>>69283308

It's buggy as shit, and the AI doesn't know what it's doing

If you play as Germany I hope you build as many planes as possible, or you're going to get stuck. The RAF will prevent Operation Sealion, but the AI is too stupid to perform their own naval invasion

You can actually prevent WW2 from happening by exploiting the AI. As Germany wait for Russia to invade Poland. Britain and France will declare war on them. Stalin will ask you to help him out but reject his proposal. Britain and France doesn't know how to invade through the Baltic, and they're not at war with you so there's no land route to Russia.

After you defeat your enemies the AI will partition the land in a completely nonsensical manner. In one game Franco gave up Gibraltar in exchange for Newfoundland, and Mussolini insisted on taking Iceland from me.
Also fucking Switzerland and Spain will always end up joining the war
>>
>>69283540

Also you can conquer London, Washington DC, Moscow, Paris, Ottawa, and Canberra, but the war will not end until you conquer every fucking capital city in the opposing faction. This makes late game very boring because you're just steamrolling irrelevant cities and waiting for invasion dates to come.

In real life places like Brazil or Afghanistan would immediately surrender after I nuke Washington DC 30 times
>>
>>69283602
>>69283540
Damn, I just really like the idea of playing out WWII and getting to control whichever side you want. The game seems large enough and in depth enough to be good, but now you have me worried.

What are some other WWII games that are better or more polished that still get as expansive?
>>
>>69283746

You could pirate it. It's like 2GB

Or you can get HOI3 instead. It's pretty mature since all the expansions are out, but the GUI isn't as intuitive
>>
>>69283823
>but the GUI isn't as intuitive
i.e. only turboautists can play it
>>
>>69284010
well good think 4chan is just chock full of turboautists.
>>
File: 1468449386478.jpg (606KB, 2335x961px) Image search: [Google]
1468449386478.jpg
606KB, 2335x961px
>>
>>69284254
that's some spicy bordergore
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.