[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how prevalent are fireworks during new year in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

how prevalent are fireworks during new year in your country?

here in holland it sounds like a fucking warzone outside with all these kids lighting them
>>
File: legend.png (158KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
legend.png
158KB, 360x315px
>>69265048
So cozy.. Refugees and kids cant buy fire works and they are so expensive, they don't even afford them.
>>
File: educational purpose janny.jpg (23KB, 304x406px) Image search: [Google]
educational purpose janny.jpg
23KB, 304x406px
It used to be a warzone and it started mid fucking november.

This year, suprisingly, it's much MUCH calmer, it only started about 1 week ago.

Not sure why, but the media is trying to do their best, posting pics of decapitated 14 year olds' hands and so on.
>>
They're illegal but people still manages to buy them somewhere
>>
Same shit here. Its hell when i'm moving out of my house somewhere, those bombs keep dropping on my head
>>
File: Knalvuurwerk-kopen-in-belgie-61.jpg (151KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
Knalvuurwerk-kopen-in-belgie-61.jpg
151KB, 480x400px
>>69265313
>Refugees and kids cant buy fire works and they are so expensive

you must have cheap fire crackers or shit like that right?
>>
File: based murican.jpg (49KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
based murican.jpg
49KB, 500x339px
>>69265048
FIREWORKS ARE BANNED BECAUSE OF "HURR DURR TERRORISTS WE'RE IN EMERGENCY STATE"
I HATE THIS COUNTRY AND I FUCKING HATE THE FRENCH GOV THEY WANT TO BAN EVERYTHING OF OUR """"SECURITY"""" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And you what's the worst thing about it ? In a normal country when the gov' bans something most of the people don't give a shit and do everything to
override the law BUT HERE IN FRANCE MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY SUBMITTED TO THE GOVERNMENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
North Italy here, think a combination of
>>69265542
>It used to be a warzone and it started mid fucking november.
>This year, suprisingly, it's much MUCH calmer, it only started about 1 week ago.
and
>>69265567
>They're illegal but people still manages to buy them somewhere
>>
>>69265844
>based murican
>patriot act was 15 years ago

hmmm
>>
>>69265542
There was case they were put a thunder king on some guys throat and well it didnt end well.
>>
>>69266149
Based old Americans*
>>
the general rule is from 6 pm forwards on 31st

you may get a few brapbraps before that but usually not much

but after that it's usually non-stop brapbrapbrapbrapbrap
>>
>>69265048
I get to play the age old game of "is it a firework or firearm?"
>>
We're triggering some PTSD by turning the outside of a refugee center in to a colourful mosul. we have actually fireworks called Stalins organs (the instrument)
Fireworks are allowed to be sold from 27.12 until 6 pm 31.12. So from 27th onward it's pretty much explosions everywhere atleast where I livenä.
>>
>>69267237
You actually abide the law on this one?
>>
here in texas you can buy pretty much anything

also in the pseudo rural areas there's also a mix of gunfire
>>
people getting their hands blown off on Amsterdam ''square'' why is it called a square in Enlish...so weird...
https://youtu.be/SgTBhISVP9E
>>
>>69273119
at 0:50
>>
Won't be around much longer with all the soccer moms and cuck politicians.
>muh dogs
>muh noise

Fuck this country
>>
>>69273119
I see barely any natives
>>
File: kak.png (220KB, 712x562px) Image search: [Google]
kak.png
220KB, 712x562px
>>69273273
its amsterdam....
>>
>>69273273
real amsterdamers are chilling @ home probably
same thing happens in brussels or paris
>>
>>69265829
munakranut ja kiinalaiset :_---D
>>
>>69273430
>munakranut ja kiinalaiset
translates to ''munakranut en Chinese'' in Dutch...what?

Im guessing... ''Explosive powder from China.'' in English.
>>
>>69273618
egg grenades and chinese

t. finnpro
>>
>>69273273
Amsterdam is like 50+% shitskin
>>
My city apparently got by the first Christmas eve with no major emergencies, in years. Just like a couple dozen minor accidents, nothing serious. A first in like the last 50 years.
Some news outlets do this retarded thing the day after about "hey, I think I heard less fireworks this year than I heard last one. This is clearly people growing conscious of it" or "this is a clear signal that the economy has being going to shit all year and people are just not able to buy them anymore"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.