[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Italian women beautiful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Italia.jpg (2MB, 4928x3280px) Image search: [Google]
Italia.jpg
2MB, 4928x3280px
Why are Italian women beautiful?
>>
They exile their ugly ones to France.
>>
>>69257794
because of italian men's cruelty.
they weed the fuglies out of the gene pool.
>>
File: UglyOnes1967Poster.jpg (60KB, 266x415px) Image search: [Google]
UglyOnes1967Poster.jpg
60KB, 266x415px
>>69257815
The Ugly Ones (es: El precio de un hombre, lit. "The Price of a Man", it: The Bounty Killer, later La morte ti segue... ma non ha fretta, lit. "Death follows you... but not in a hurry") is a 1966 Spanish-Italian Spaghetti Western film directed by Eugenio Martín.[1]

The film marked the debut of Tomás Milián in the western genre[2] and was the first film score of composer Stelvio Cipriani. It was also the first Spanish western to receive a state funding for the "artistic interest of the work".[2]

It was shown as part of a retrospective on Spaghetti Western at the 64th Venice International Film Festival.[3]
>>
the amount of hoops you have to jump through just to fucking touch them is not worth it
>>
>>69258299
The stereotypes about these countries is quite different here and in North America, apparently.

For example, I've spent all my childhood summer vacation in Greece. When US films like "My greek wedding" have started to be released, I just didn't understand. Then I realized that in the US, a greek is typically a dumb fat immigrant, very attached to traditional roles and traditional culture.

We have few greek immigrants here. We don't have the fat and dumb stereotype, speaking bad english or bad french. For me, a greek just means mediterranean culture.

I suppose you were refering to the typical italian woman in north america, surrounded by protective traditionalist brothers?
>>
>>69258548
To be fair, italian girls tend to be much more prudish than western average. They only start slutting up once they're college aged rather than high school aged.
>>
because in the roman empire they used to take gorgeous girls from others provinces to use as sexual slaves in italy
>>
>>69257794
Are they? I lived there for a while and I didn't think the girls were anything special
>>
File: libero.jpg (55KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
libero.jpg
55KB, 1000x666px
>>69258700
young italian girls reminds me of the school scenes in Anche Libero va Bene, by Kim Rossi Stuart

quick search gave me this https://youtu.be/UHxX0XCSI3c?t=2842 (should be set at 42'22'')

scenes with a troubled boy and bold girl, at some point she makes a presentation in class about animal mating, wondering aloud if the males are as "timido" as boys

but in the general case you're certainly right. I've never had an italian girl.
>>
The english title in "Along the Ridge" (2006)

Kim Rossi Stuart could be a good entry for italian classic and modern cinema. (sorry for the OT)

Italian with Scottish ascent, I just found out he was named after this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_(novel)
a Kipling novel about a white child vagabond in India, who befriends a Lama trying to escape the "wheel of things"
>>
>>69259956
>Kim Rossi Stuart
>Italian
Only 1/4 italian but born and raised in Italy. Well I suppose he kind of qualifies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.