[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prostitots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Well guys this country has gone full retard.
>Child prostitution is know legal in California.
>Adult prostitution is still illegal.
>>
I know they do it so that underaged workers won't get i trouble for snitching but they barely get in trouble anyway and they often take easy plea deals
>>
>>69241514
lol wut, sounds like some kind of retarded clickbait
>>
>>69241514
there is literally nothing wrong with child prostitution.
>>
>>69241668
It's real.....
>>
>>69241514
Don't know what you're talking about, but it's probably so that underaged prostitutes don't get thrown in jail.

Guarantee you it's still illegal to buy a underaged prostitute.
>>
File: 67534656437.png (548KB, 794x424px) Image search: [Google]
67534656437.png
548KB, 794x424px
>>69241736
>>
>>69241769
got a link to anything relevant?
>>
>>69241514

does this mean that i finally get a tight american boicunny at my holiday
>>
>>69241964
The cops can't arrest the prostitute, but the john is free game Pekka
>>
>>69242015
What about the pimp?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>69241514

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
>mfw its real
nuke that entire state holy fuck
>>
why is adult prostitution illegal, that shit is just free market. Is it because of exploitation?
>>
>>69242139
>>69241514
>misinterpreting it on purpose
Child prostitution is still illegal, it's just that the child themselves won't be charged with prostitution. Seems common sense
>>
>>69242929
Religious zealots, there's no logical explanation otherwise. Legalizing prostitution takes a lot of the exploitation and trafficking out of it.
>>
>>69243259
I really can't comprehend what it would be like to be a flyover. Having to literally make shit up about another state to deal with it's own problems.
>>
>>69243282
Traditionally yes, but Feminism has become it's own religion of sorts and the belief that women are always exploited by men and would never want to be prostitutes has lead to keeping it illegal as well.

This happened in Sweden for example where they made it illegal again by outlawing the buying of sex, and in Canada the conservatives and feminists allied together to do the same thing.
>>
File: me browsing pol.png (2MB, 1600x1339px) Image search: [Google]
me browsing pol.png
2MB, 1600x1339px
You are so beyond retarded. They just changed the law so the children are treated as victims instead of criminals. The people behind the operations are still criminals.

/pol/ is 100% factless.
>>
>>69242084
Burn him at the stake.
>>
>>69243309
>actually has problems with child prostitution to the point that legislation had to be drafted to address it
>durr durr flyovers
Calexit now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.