[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

human genocide is the only logical answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: 1470776178356.jpg (335KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1470776178356.jpg
335KB, 876x1016px
A world without humans would be a world without pain, suffering, sadness, sorrow, loneliness, misery, poverty, hunger, starvation, evil, betrayal, hatred, deceive, lies, violence, torture and greed.

Of course, you can think of something like "but a world without humans would be also a world without love, compassion, benevolence", but you'd be immediatly shut down by the counter counteargument that it is extremely obvious that good things are outnumbered 100 to 1 by bad things. Half of the world's population still live in objective misery, while less than 1% enjoy the life of kings by selfishly exploiting those below them. And even among the genuinely good things, all human actions are still inherently selfish, and therefore, bad. Not to mention the good things that happen at the expense of bad things.

When people think of Earth, they also think of the many things that are associated with mankind, like violence. But when people think of the Moon, for example, you can't really think of anything inherently bad. It's just the moon, and nothing else. No deeper meaning to it. No bad things. No good things. Just "things" being "things". With that, I can conclude that I want to make the Earth something more like the Moon: a place devoid of meaning and any of its further existential complications. The only solution to mankind is for it to completely erradicate itself. This will bring peace to the universe.
>>
>>69228060
Chill, Marx.
>>
How about, instead of genocide, everyone just stops having kids?
>>
All this just because W comes before L in the alphabet
>>
>>69228103
>murrican intellectuals
>>
>This will bring peace to the universe.

We're an infinitesimally tiny blot on a tiny rock circling an insignificant star, which is one of hundreds of billions in our galaxy, of which there are hundreds of billions of galaxies, spanning across the cosmic web. The universe is in peace but for our microscopic effects. Why should that light be dimmed just because of your autism?
>>
>>69229058
>Why should that light be dimmed just because of your autism?
Why should it not be dimmed just because of your autism?
>>
Only a Finn could come up with this shit..
>>
An this is why creating a nation with no real problems is a mistake. The fags start going crazy and making up problems. Finland was a mistake.
>>
>>69228060
Fully agree. Humans are cancer
>>
>>69228060
>all humans die
>50-100k years later chimps learn to farm
>>
File: spedepasanen.jpg (32KB, 600x683px) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
32KB, 600x683px
Autism overload.
>>
>>69232397
i'd say 10k they already hit the stone age.
>>
>>69232484
>amerigrease education
>>
>>69232652
>polish education
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150818-chimps-living-in-the-stone-age
>>
File: wolves tearing apart a bison.jpg (267KB, 720x486px) Image search: [Google]
wolves tearing apart a bison.jpg
267KB, 720x486px
>>69228060
Bro, have you ever fucking seen nature? Nature is fucking BRUTAL. Animals in the wild live in a constant state of fear and agony until they die (well before their lifespans run out) by either hurting themselves and bleeding out or being eaten alive by a predator.

Humans suck but the world wouldn't be any better without us. There would still be plenty of misery, torment, pain, and anguish even if we went extinct right now.
>>
>>69232723
>10k
>sharter education
It took something like 2,5 million years from first stone tools to farming
>>
>>69228060
>>69229058
>>69232339
>Muh lazy, pseudointellectual, platitudinous nihilistic effete fashionesta dribble, why not just kill yourself now if it is all that worthless?
>Muh self-deprecation, muh species hatred and muh authoritarianism, look how progressive I am!
You may also benefit from reading something other than your das untermensch, Nietzsche: (https://kittysjones.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/4494/)
>>
>>69232738
What the fuck are you on about? How do we suck? We've bettered the natural world, by far, there is much less suffering in humanity than there is in the wild.

Just because you like to jump on the liberal bandwagon of nihilism don't mean you need to drag us all along with you.
>>
>>69228060
Start with yourself.
>>
File: 1471354796488.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471354796488.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>69228060
ZAMASU
>>
>>69232976
I also said the world wouldn't be any better without us literally right after that, calm down. We aren't super good man, we cause a ton of suffering too. We take away a lot of suffering from the natural world but we also introduce just as much suffering back into the world. We kill a fuckload of animals, destroy their homes, overpopulate then shove our own people into miserable poverty ridden lives.

I agree with that little article you linked, we have much more potential to create a world free of misery than nature does. But we aren't anywhere close to that, we still do a lot of fucked up shit. I think we will get there one day, it'll just take a while.
>>
File: MD3scMjJ2MGW1U.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
MD3scMjJ2MGW1U.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>69228060
>>
>>69228060
Seriously, this recent fad of misanthropy is rather pathetic.

Nature is far worse than humanity if you're going to try and apply human morality to everything, even out of peoples control (you fucking retard).

For instance, adult male lions killing off previous males cubs for claiming a pride, as a measure of genetic cleansing.

Under your MUH MORALITY FOR EVERFING this would be utterly abhorrent.

>>69233209
Oh no, that's so sad... we should wipe out the human race because of the actions of a few.

I'm actually becoming quite sick of misanthropy in the youth, if you faggots want to act like lesser beings go and an hero yourself in private, thanks.
>>
>>69233296
>Oh no, that's so sad... we should wipe out the human race because of the actions of a few.
Can you read? Never once did I say anything like that. I'M TAKING YOUR SIDE. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: factoryfarmingchicken1.jpg (322KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
factoryfarmingchicken1.jpg
322KB, 2304x1728px
>>69232976
>there is much less suffering in humanity than there is in the wild.
If you're talking about domesticated animals then it's false.
>>
>>69228060
Oh, look; someone's getting a late start on their "Agenda 21" homework assignment.
>>
>>69228060
Human genocide alone would not solve anything. If you want to make the Earth more like the Moon, you should exterminate every singel living thing on it. Otherwise, there is a risk of some other inteligent species appearing.

I personally do not think all of this should happen. But if it must, we should at least leaf one lone AI. This AI would be in charge of prevent any life form from existing. It would be alone, observing. There would be no one to explote, no one to experience pain or sorrow. No one alive.
>>
>>69228060
Is Finland during the winter depressing and sterile enough to provide one the space to ponder thoughts like these all the time? If so how do I into Finland?
>>
>>69233427
That AI would be alive.
>>
File: 1478120290969.jpg (103KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
1478120290969.jpg
103KB, 590x393px
>>69233208
kill all ningens btw ok. praise kami
>>
>>69233457
and this guy should know. he once outran a bear.
>>
>>69233381
No, no, I understood that, perfectly, I just don't think you should harbour any notion that we 'suck'.

>>69233393
>Every country is the US.
In the UK we have higher standards than that, gosh, I guess you can't generalise everything, huh? Oh shit, I'm so sorry.

Look faggots, these notions are nothing more than platitudes, they aren't revolutionary thoughts.

The damage done to this planet by the 'mainstream' was during a period in which we didn't understand the ramications of our actions, now that we do, the majority of humanity want to fix it.

Just because a small elite group do not want to, doesn't equate to the whole human race, who knew that? Shock horror.

To note, if we died out, animals like dogs, cattle, etc would be fucked.

We're also the only animal that could save the globe from annihilation and animals from extinction by other means.
>>
>>69233496
Wut?
>>
>>69233393
Also:
>2006
Do you know how much time and how many more animals rights laws have been passed in that time, you fucking snownigger?
>>
>>69233457
>AI
>Been alive

Emmm, no.
>>
>>69234083
If it's intelligent and self-avare, it's alive.
>>
>>69228060
that's not what god wanted, at least yet
>>
>>69234162
i like how you say that as though it were fact and not up for debate. our current definition of "alive" or "life" doesn't even take intelligence or self awareness into account.

The definition of life is controversial. The current definition is that organisms maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, and reproduce.

by your logic a sea cucumber isn't alive.
>>
>>69234318
the second paragraph there is a quote from wikipedia.
>>
>>69234318
If something can compose a poem and rip your head off because it wants it, It's alive.
>>
>>69234418
again. you say that likes theres a solid definition for life.
>>
>>69233529
>>69233725
Fucking idiot. I don't care about animal rights. Saying that they suffer less with humans is objectively wrong.
>>
>>69234509
>I don't care.
Displaying its shitty nihilism again, you can't argue out of hypocrisy you fucking moron.
>>
>>69234509
chickens wouldn't exist if it weren't for humans. neither would cows or dogs or cats, we made those animals
>>
>>69228060
agreed. wish we wont exist someday
>>
>>69234498
There is a solid definition for everything, including life, mr. art degree 3rd grade.
>>
>>69232976
>there is much less suffering in humanity than there is in the wild
Anglo living in a bubble
>>
>>69234664
Another brain damaged Slav, or the same moron who tried to make a generalisation, that was refuted, then tried to claim he simply didn't care to dispel the entire argument? Fucking hilarious, your whole nation must be a much of fallout mutated low-IQ snowniggers.
>>
>>69234672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi94MDgk9t8
>>
>>69234803
>humanitarian educated faggot resorting to memes
I miss good ol' days when a kilogramm of iron was held higher than 10 of you.
>>
>>69234722
What the fuck are you on about? Because some Sub-Afro humans can't figure out how to desalinate saltwater? Or can't figure out how to migrate, something both humans and births have been doing since the dawn of their respective taxons? Fuck off, Muhammat.
>>
>>69234803
he's fucking 12 pretty sure its the same guy that claimed he outran a bear the other day.
>>
>>69234722
the fact that suffering exists doesn't disagree with the fact that theres a hell of a lot less of it than their used to be or that humans on a whole are a lot better off than most wild animals.
>>
>>69234764
>brain damaged
lolwhat. calm down you ll die anyway
>the same moron who tried to make a generalisation, that was refuted, then tried to claim he simply didn't care to dispel the entire argument?
no. I don't know what you are talking about i havent read the thread
>your whole nation must be a much of fallout mutated low-IQ snowniggers.
thats right actually
>>
>>69234890
>he's fucking 12
I don't think you have 12 mums, kiddo.
>>
>>69234989
I can tell, you Slavs are all alike.
>>
>>69234990
the bard speaks
>>
>>69234764
Yes animals suffer to make our lives more bequem. Good for us bad for them. Go read about false polarization retard.
>>
>>69235184
>Yes animals suffer to make our lives more bequem.
You mean the food chain? Holy fuck, doesn't that exist in nature? BTFO.
>>
>>69228060
t. Vilho Annala
>>
File: Kozakiewicz fuck youuuu.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kozakiewicz fuck youuuu.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>69228060
>This will bring peace to the universe.
I don't give a shit about peace in this depressing, uncaring void that we happen to exist in.
I'm gonna life for as long as I can just to piss off the universe.
Fuck you, universe! Fuck you!
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.