[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I were a Californian instead of being born in that shithole.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: mcalifornia.gif (58KB, 509x592px) Image search: [Google]
mcalifornia.gif
58KB, 509x592px
I wish I were a Californian instead of being born in that shithole.
>>
>>69223992

Me too tbH. Fuck Europe.

No idea what my life would be like, maybe it'd be worse, but if I could I would trade
>>
You guys can come visit any time. We da Bess.
>>
>>69223992
>First world country
>Shithole
Nigga
>>
>>69223992
If you're born in California as a tall blonde guy it's good. You're more likely to be born as a beaner

I wish I was born in Sweden or Texas
>>
Rule 1 of California: The closer you are to the ocean, the better
>>
>>69224517
I don't want to visit I want to live and work there, which I cant because its exclusive to pajeets. And it still wouldn't be the same as growing up there.

>>69224736
Europe is a shithole, 'good enough' sums up our work culture, also everyone with a job has to give up half of what they make to support gypsies that also force us out of some neighborhoods.
>>
File: California_3.jpg (357KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
California_3.jpg
357KB, 900x1200px
>>69223992
Viens chez toi, Pierre.
>>
>>69223992
either way you'd be surrounded by brown people who don't speak your language
>>
>>69224822
>afraid of being a beaner
>wish you were born in Texas

there's an issue here
>>
California's a great state. If you're gonna move here then it's probably one of your best choices.

All kinds of climates, too I prefer the north but grew up in the bay area. Good weather yearround.
>>
>>69228401
Texas has barely any minorities
>>
>>69228758
Texas by percentage is just as mexican as California though.
>>
>>69228758
>blah blah blah some shit about Mexicans adopting "white" culture so they're not "minorities"

We've heard your shitty argument before
>>
File: 1472795807756s.jpg (5KB, 130x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472795807756s.jpg
5KB, 130x250px
>>69225203
>And it still wouldn't be the same as growing up there.

>Spen anon didnt get to grow up surfing and skateboarding and having bonfires on the beach and saying "like" and "dude" too much
>>
>>69224736
I wonder how can France be seen as a first world country, the rest of the world must be very poor. I had the chance to go to the USA in a school exchange. I was in a family in Boston and saw Boston and New York. During my journey I saw the difference, the USA are definitely more well-off than Western Europe. Also French people are stuck-up, depressive and fucking scumbags, Americans are cheerful and open minding people.

Fuck France
>>
>>69229042
>>Spen anon didnt get to grow up surfing and skateboarding and having bonfires on the beach and saying "like" and "dude" too much

stop dude I'm crying :/ I wish I had that :///
>>
>>69229518
>>69223992
Is there a particular reason why you choose California because New York and Boston are completely different from California
>>
>>69229658
I don't know, the weather? San Diego looks awesome. Anyway, I would have liked to be born in an Anglo country.
>>
>>69223992
Born, raised, and live in SoCal. The grandiose living is fucking memes live everything you see on TV.

If you aren't a Chad or rich it fucking sucks like everywhere else.

I'm a kissless virgin autist beta loser, and would be anywhere else like everybody on this site.
>>
>>69229743
If you prefer it because of the climate then you could also live in Miami,New Orleans,Tampa.California doesn't have the monopoly on the warm and Humid Climate.
>>
File: Californias.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Californias.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>69223992
>His country doesn't have a California
>>
>>69229914
what's life like in mexico's california btw?
>>
I got to grow up in California as a kid.

I can confirm life is 100 times better there than anywhere in Europe I've ever been, and I'm well traveled.
>>
>>69233575
Can you describe why instead of just saying it?
>>
File: 1451343008505.png (19KB, 694x580px) Image search: [Google]
1451343008505.png
19KB, 694x580px
Grass is always greener
>>
>>69233575
>I can confirm life is 100 times better there than anywhere in Europe I've ever been, and I'm well traveled.

Fasle

t. Californian tat has lived in Madrid
>>
>>69233668
Much more relaxed lifestyle and friendlier people desu. I had a nice life going to school in SF. I remember the school bus going over the Golden Gate bridge everyday, was great. Our house was in a really nice cul de sac too. I could go out any day on my bike with the kids next door and fuck around, maybe go to the skate park etc.

When my parents moved me back to the UK I was bullied for having a yank accent and coming from such a different culture it was impossible to integrate for a while in school. The weather in the UK is dull, going to a school in a village surrounded by field and sheep gets old and living in a town full of old people is depressing.

I guess I would have a different impression of it if I experienced it as an adult I suppose, maybe I was just a sheltered child. I haven't been back to USA since, and I can't really go there now (I'm a poor NEET and I don't have citizenship because I wasn't born there).
>>
>>69233824
Spain interests me. Is Madrid or Barcelona better?
>>
>>69234092
That sounds more like it was due to your personal situation.

I'm from SoCal, and live in a relatively wealthy part and I'm miserable. Been here all my life and I'm a shut in autist who was bullied heavily at school, and don't fit in anywhere.

Plus the planning and infrastructure here is terrible. You can't go anywhere without a car.
>>
>>69234092
Oh also we had a Comodo Dragon as a fucking class pet in my school. I don't think schools are allowed to bring animals into the class in this country due to 'health and safety'. That sort of overprotectionism is quite common here. Everything that's fun or provoking is either too fun/dangerous or too provoking/offensive and isn't allowed. I think it's because the British race is naturally stuck up and not accepting of things that present potential risk or change.
>>
>>69234188
>Plus the planning and infrastructure here is terrible. You can't go anywhere without a car

most of Europe was layed out before cars so that's just gonna be worse here. straight roads just don't exist.
>>
>>69229871
>humid
What did he mean by this
>>
>>69223992
I'd just want to live in a country where showing emotion isn't considered a mortal sin.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.