[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Nord posters so condescending? Has anyone else noticed this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1482964577049.jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482964577049.jpg
52KB, 720x720px
Why are Nord posters so condescending?

Has anyone else noticed this?
>>
The only condescending people I remember seeing on /int/ are moderately fortunate third-worlders who got an education and think they're hot shit as a result.
>>
What we have to work for, they get on silver plate.
>>
most posters on /int/ can be condescending
>>
>>69196536
Scandis are usually pretty mean but they don't really mean it some of the time.
>>
cause they live in the cool progressive feminist hipster scandinavian countries.
>>
Condescending con descending
>>
>>69196578
Elitist latinos and spainiards are the most awful posters on /int/ imo
>>
>>69196536
They aren't
>>
Finns, estonian, and nordmen are bros. Swedes can be a somewhat condescending, but they are hiding their sensitive and caring nature behind their smug demeanor. Danes are shithead thou
>>
>>69196621
stop talking down to me you piece of shit
>>
>>69196744
>latinos and spaniards
Why are you including Spain in this?
>>
>>69196984
They are moderately fortunate third-worlders?
>>
File: svenskaflaggan_92049574.jpg (29KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
svenskaflaggan_92049574.jpg
29KB, 400x284px
Reading retarded comment after retarded comment from inferior people does that to you.
>>
>>69197060
but none of them are elitist, most of them are self-hating NEET Jorges
>>
>>69197060
t-take it back..
Spain is not 3rd world by any means, the euro just made us way less wealthy than before
>>
>>69196536
> Swedes
King faggot as far I'm concerned. They're such holier-than-thou contrarian nitwits. I swear, there is nothing worse than a Swede.
> Danes
South Swedes, only kept in check by the fact they're on the continent and are used to regular German invasions. They're pompous buffoons who strategy down their nose at even other Scandis.
> Norwegians
This is the only Scandi country with a rustic background, but G-d has ensured the eternal Scandiwegian to be a blight on humanity by making these rural fjordniggers nouveau-riche.

Know the faces of the Scandinavians. It could save your life.
>>
>>69197454

This coming from a fucking >leaf
>>
>>69197318
Sorry. Just friendly banter, the leaf made me do it.
>>
>>69196536
Their countries are ultra progressive and "hate speech" is absolutely illegal. So they're compensating and venting here since it's one of the only places where they can post their thoughts freely. It's not only Nordics that are like this, but also the Dutch, Brits and Germans
>>
>>69196639
?

america are rudest posters on this website
>>
>>69197630
We're not condescending at all.
>>
>>69198216
Yeah other Americans are pretty rude too desu.
I just mean that scandis seem colder than most people and a lot of the time they seem a little condescending. I don't have anything against y'all or anything, I still like scandinavians just as much as I would anyone else and treat them nice, it's just something I've noticed.
>>
>>69198242
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Were some of the most condescending pieces of shit the world has to offer. We just hide it under our fake niceness.
>>
>>69197454
Pretty accurate desu
>>
>>69198441
If you're from Ontario yeah. Atlantic Canadians are bro tier.
>>
>>69196536
:^)
>>
>>69198543
You're right on the nose there. Everybody in Ontario acts like they're all hot shit, when most are mooching off of welfare. Most Atlantic Canadians I've met are bro tier, if only we were more like you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.