[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1478749928788.png (63KB, 612x351px) Image search: [Google]
1478749928788.png
63KB, 612x351px
I am both an Italian citizen and a U.S. citizen. Should I renounce one? Should I do nothing? I was born in Italy but don't remember anything. Are there perks to having italian citizenship? What are the politics like there?

>Inb4 "look it up"

Pic not related
>>
Stay go OP. You may pick Italy due to the freedom of movement in EU, but who knows if it'll still be there in ten years.
>>
File: download (1).png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
18KB, 400x400px
>>69192633
Stay go?
>>
>>69192701
newfag
>>
Use free movement to move to Denmark the highest rated country in the world.
>>
>>69192551
You don't have to renounce either.
>>
I'd kill for an EU passport. Is it possible to get a passport from some shithole like Bulgaria or Romania and then use it to move to Norway?
>>
Do nothing. US citizenship is the best citizenship to have so it'd be ridiculous to renounce it. Having EU citizenship does not hurt you in any way so it'd be pointless to renounce.
>>
>>69194152
Yes.
>>
>>69194152
1. Norway is not in the EU
2. Not all EU countries allow dual citizenship with the US (Spain for example)
3. It will be difficult to get EU citizenship unless you have heritage, tons of money, or find a wife with EU citizenship.
4. If you want to live in Norway the easiest way is to just start off on a work visa and eventually apply for residency. You don't need citizenship.
>>
>>69194152
It's easy as fuck for a US citizen to go live in Europe regardless so having a passport from a shithole won't do you any good
>>
>>69194246
>>69194292
>>69194376
R-Really? I'm white and gonna have a degree too. Just apply to work then stay for a few years depending on the country then you get citizenship? I probably won't do this because I plan to neet it up here but it's nice to have a backup plan
>>
renounce being a fucking wop, stay hamburger 4 lyf
>>
>>69192551
you're a citizen of the majority of the western world, the only reason to renounce one would be the US citizenship for tax reasons if you were planning on living in europe for the rest of your life
>>
>>69194523
What's you're degree in? You're probably better off in the US tbqh. Why do you want to come here?

Also agree with this guy>>69194628
>>
>>69194152
Didn't Ireland and/or Cyprus offer some "pay to get citizenship" scheme?
Obviously aimed at tax evaders so you better have fat wallet for that though.
>>
>>69194702
Still not done with gen ed but probably poli sci or econ. I'd rather live in Europe because of better social saftey nets, better employment rights, better work culture. The US seriously might be about to get rid of its national pension and government retirement health insurance and we make less and less on average and work much more. It's just very hostile to the way I want to live.
>>
>>69194964
with a political science degree you will definitely need some social safety nets
>>
>>69195026
I know. Lately I've been leaning more towards econ because I'm well aware its very useless. Shame I'm far more interested in it.
>>
>>69192551
Unless you are a tax evading richfag, renouncing US citizenship is stupid.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.