[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be American >have no paid vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1418847856898.png (414KB, 550x355px) Image search: [Google]
1418847856898.png
414KB, 550x355px
>be American
>have no paid vacation
>>
>>69188392
Actually I do. I have a job that isn't total shit so I start off with 15 days of paid time off year one. It goes up to like 30/year over time.

And I'm not being a greedy cunt making everyone else in the country pay for it through taxes either. There's no reason I should have to pay for burger flippers at McDonald's to take vacations.
>>
>>69188531
Same
>>69188392
OP you're retarded.
>>
>think that it is completely of the charts to think that any american would actually support their shitty system
>see this thread
holy shit
>>
>>69188743
I'm sure the thread will eventually be flooded with retards that can't manage their money and think that makes them entitled to mine somehow, and my answer to them will be to fuck off to Denmark.
>>
>>69188743
>yuros have companies so shitty that the government has to tell them what to do
>>
File: 1482615833605.png (108KB, 303x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482615833605.png
108KB, 303x395px
>>69188743
Name one reason that I should have to pay for poor people to have time off when I already have a job that gives me time off.
>>
>>69188392
>supervisor was literally bugging me to schedule my week off just an hour ago
I get a solid week off plus another seven days broken up piecemeal that I can use pretty much any time. I also get paid sick days.
>>
>>69188743
>coming from a country with no minimum wage.
>>
>>69188861
>>69189005
>>69189593
>>69189966
DANCE FOR ME PUPPETS
t. corporate
>>
>>69190614
So not having my own money stolen from me at gunpoint to pay for some other faggot's vacation makes me a puppet now?
>>
>>69188392
>implying
Not only do I get annual holidays off but I get paid double time for those holidays. You just hear fast food plebs whine about it all the time because they think their """job""" is a career.
>>
holiday time is an investment in your employees' (mental) health, not "stealing from others"

you guys really are brainwashed
>>
>>69191519
If you're getting paid and you're not producing any money for your employer, that money has to come from somewhere.

You have no right to take that money from me via government force because your employer doesn't want to provide that on its own.
>>
>>69190614
So instead of corporations, you decide to suck the cock of a government then? We all end up as cocksuckers, but at least clapistanians can choose what corporation to work for.
>>
>>69189881
Wow a whole week, well I hope you've thanked your masters greatly for that generosity.
AND if you become sick you don't have to starve that month, isn't that swell
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.