[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unreasonable bans you've got.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: unreasonable ban.png (138KB, 907x502px) Image search: [Google]
unreasonable ban.png
138KB, 907x502px
tell me
>>
"what does the trump smell like?"

It said that I have been banned for this. I don't even remember posting that or then the ban notification was months late.
>>
>>69168457

>Unreasonable
>>
File: g.png (549KB, 755x620px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
549KB, 755x620px
posted this pic related on /v/ once

posted sfw carmelita fox in a shameful vidya faps thread
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (14KB, 823x263px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
14KB, 823x263px
>>69168457
I have since then learned to accept it.
>>
File: buttblasted_mod.png (77KB, 1118x497px) Image search: [Google]
buttblasted_mod.png
77KB, 1118x497px
i know this thread is gonna be deleted very soon
sorry but im gonna have to pasta about shit happened to me now. this isnt the first time tho i got these shit many times

Man /int/ mods really so fucking easily get triggered when it comes to something Korean
I didnt even use a single racial word EVER and ANY insulting word yet the mod gave me a warning

Seriously /int/ is NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR KOREANS

FOR MODS OR "THE MOD". YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR. THIS ISNT THE PLACE WHERE YOU PROTEST AGAINST JAPAN AND BECOME AN ACTIVIST

AND LEARN IT IF YOU DIDNT KNOW THE WORD "GOOKPONG" THIS ISNT EVEN A RACIAL SLUR ITS SLANG/A BUZZWORD MADE BY KOREANS AND USED BY TO CATEGORIZE THE KOREAN INTERNET PATRIOTS ON THE KOREAN INTERNET YOU FUCKING ILL INFORMED MOD.

HOW SENSITIVE YOU ARE, HOW NERVOUS ABOUT "POSSIBLE OFFENSIVE CONTENT" TO THE KOREAN WHILE LEAVING THE GENINUE SLURS "JAPS" "NIPS" AND ALL THAT SHIT INCLUDING IMAGES ALONE
LEARN THE KORAN INTERNET CULTURE ASSHOLE YOU ARE FAR FUCKING LAZY AND WORSE AT KOREAN CULTURE THAN ME AS JAPANESE AND DONT BEHAVE LIKE AN UNIRONICAL SEROUS SJW ACTIVIST THIS ISNT YOUR COLLEGE CAMPUS BE OBJECTIVE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BEFORE SUBJECTIVELY FORCING YOUR BIGOTED SHIT ON SOMEONE ELSE
>>
>>69168610
You deserved that ban for being a dirty furry and for fapping to a character as shitty as carmelita fox
>>
>>69168678
I'm not a hardcore furry, well I can masturbate to a lot of things like floor tiles
>>
I got a ban for posting a goddamn pasta in response to someone. It was the "This monkey subhuman fucking nigger walked by me today. He said something in his unintelligible nigger-babble..." But I altered it somehow to fit the context, don't remember exactly how.
>>
posted one of those your mother will die if you don't reply images in a mämmi in the middle of the night because I wanted to know if anyone was awake, but you can't explain that to mods
>>
>your cunt
>do you want to kill yourself?

see fucktons of your cunt/question threads and nothing ever happens
fucking nigger mods should get dissolved alive in lye
>>
>>69168634
I feel bad for you senpai
>>
>>69168808
this board is r9k
>>
File: 144217078460.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
144217078460.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>69168634
>>
File: banned3.png (127KB, 1013x610px) Image search: [Google]
banned3.png
127KB, 1013x610px
>tfw never get fun bans
>it's always one miserable friendless sperg banning people ON CHRISTMAS DAY
>>
>>69168457
I got a 1 month ban for doxing a pedo from Montana
>>
>>69169211
noice
>>
>>69168457

3 day ban for making thread "Be Serb intellectual. Be too smart to have normal haircut" and pic of some guy with only 4 strands of hair.
>>
File: screen.png (370KB, 1458x893px) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
370KB, 1458x893px
>>
>>69169284
Quality thread I see, my Catholic friend.
>>
>>69168457
>/int/ only allows respectful discussion of other cultures.
This is bullshit, and you know it mods.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/qa/914981
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.