[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Japan make the best, most reliable motorcycles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (354KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
354KB, 600x400px
Why does Japan make the best, most reliable motorcycles?
>>
>>69167607
vroom vroom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ynRoqDEs
>>
>>69167670
that hurts to watch
>>
>>69167607
>best, most reliable
I like Japanese retro motorcycle designs, but BMW is pretty close
>>
>>69167607
>best, most reliable motorcycles?
Compared to
> ducati
For fat baby boomers with chicken strips 4cm wide who spend more time polishing than riding and colour coordinate their leathers with their wallet, then ride 20km in a straight line to a cafe and sit out front wait for compliments
> triumph
For neckbeards who just buy anything with a union jack on it because it's edgy and supremely gentlemanly. Buy triumph brand helmets, jackets, gloves, wallets, vibrators, fedoras.
> bmw
S1k et al not withstanding, for midlife crisis dudes who buy plain silver helmets with an intercom set up so they can talk to their wife who is following in the winnebago
> Harley Davidson
Pretty much the same as ducati, except you have to frown the whole time and look hard in front of a pub rather than a cafe. And while we're at it, wtf is the point of leather vests? "I want to protect my skin, but not the bits that actually make contact with the road because then people wouldn't think I'm like one of the guys from sons of anarchy"?

Japan makes normal bikes for normal people who actually like riding motorbikes.
>>
>>69168562
Are there any Ural enthusiasts?
>>
>>69168946
The only urals you see are the ones that came with the sidecar, which is pretty awesome. See maybe 8-10 a year
>>
>>69168562
>difference between Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Harley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIh-QfHIVmo
>>
File: Screenshot_20161228-225211.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161228-225211.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>69168946
There are two for sale in Australia rn.

Didn't realize that they were that expensive desu
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>69167607
Laugh in baguette.jpg
>>
File: 1482578179103.jpg (73KB, 711x724px) Image search: [Google]
1482578179103.jpg
73KB, 711x724px
god tier - jap bikes
ok tier - euro bikes
shit tier - usa bikes
>>
File: EBR1190RX-SIDE-2-.jpg (796KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
EBR1190RX-SIDE-2-.jpg
796KB, 1920x1280px
>>69169513
Those EBR things were cool, but they priced themselves into the Ducati niche of the market which was probably a bad move for what was essentially a startup...

https://youtu.be/pJX8NRZU8rw

I've always liked Buells for some absurd reason tho...
>>
>>69169367
Are the sidecars on the other side in countries where you drive on the right?
>>
>>69169670
yes
interdasting
>>
>>69170434
I don't know much about them, but apparently when you hit the brakes the bike slows down, but the sidecar doesn't, so it turns you away from the sidecar side.

So by swapping which side it's on you never get turned into oncoming traffic would be my guess.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.