[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be visiting England soon. Which part of England will I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1474395636063.png (24KB, 440x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474395636063.png
24KB, 440x280px
I will be visiting England soon. Which part of England will I find the sluttiest women?
>>
>>69158484
Essex
>>
Massachusetts
>>
Manchester
>>
>>69158484
Cardiff. Guaranteed to get the lad wet, if you're white.. And they're Welsh so better looking than the average Brit grill and agreeable accent.
>>
>>69158484
I think you should know before you get here that in general the more slutty a girl is here, the worse she tends to look.
>>
Not OP, but do British girls like big French-Canadian cock?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-27-21-46-44.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-27-21-46-44.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>69158896
I follow this British girl on Instagram. She looks a bit slutty but is pretty cute tbqh.
>>
>>69158851
>better looking than the average Brit grill and agreeable accent
>Welsh
Pick one.
>>
>>69158484
London
>>
>>69158969
Yes.
>>
>>69161734
Thanks
>>
File: karhu3.jpg (111KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
karhu3.jpg
111KB, 700x518px
they are all sluts
t. experience, they even let mongol strangle em and ask using them as fucktoys
>>
Anywhere
>>
>>69162610

English women are dignified. they would never allow someone to strangle them
>>
>>69163315
Feels bad to break you bubble, but these girls love to get submissive
>>
Literally anywhere. If you're not an autist and you are reasonably attractive, you could probably fuck any of them. It helps if you're a foreigner because they're more likely to fuck someone that they will never see again. The only problem you'l find is that 70% of them are repulsive.
>>
British women are overrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJSAuFWR6jQ
>>
>>69163903
I thought the English were all autistic
>>
>>69161483
Oi what you chatting about Welsh people
>>
Literally everywhere. depending on your 'yank' accent of course. My Georgia drawl was a panty dropper. I recollect being told that Liverpool women have the largest naturally breasts in the world. Can't confirm :(

>>69167420
I adore the Welsh accent and language. I visited Bangor and the Llyn peninsula. The accent on grills there wew.
>>
>>69158484
They're all sluts. It just depends on what kind of slut you want.

> South East
Repressed private school girls with severe abandonment issues. She will suck your cock if you promise to never leave her like daddy did.

> South West
West country farm girls. She'll let you fuck her on a tractor. They love finger fucking and "scrumpie".

> Midlands
I hope you like hijabs.

> North West
Girls from industrial towns. Her daddy is a labourer and her mum is a nurse. She hopes and prays that a man swoops in and saves her from the urban decay and smog, and whisks her off somewhere warm. The penis is a religious experience to these rust belt maidens.

> North East
I hope you like depleted fishing waters.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.