[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on the UN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: UN_logo.png (343KB, 716x600px) Image search: [Google]
UN_logo.png
343KB, 716x600px
What is your opinion on the UN?
>>
its better than not UN i guess
>>
>>69155028
I like being able to use it with practically no consequence
>>
Sure, it's not effective when Security Council is divided, but it's good that there's a forum for all countries in the world to at least attempt to solve their conflicts with diplomacy.

>>69155071
This
>>
>>69155028
Good only to get into fights with kikes
>>
>>69155028
I like it.

The UN old building in Geneve is comfy, it's a whole art deco palace.
>>
>>69155028
well, Saudi Arabia is on the human rights counsel so, not very good I guess.
>>
Bad

Hates israel and loves radical muslims like hamas

They need to be reformed
>>
It's a bloviated money pit, where bureaucratic lethargy fills every vacuum and crushes all hope.
It badly needs reform, but nobody watches the watchers. So it remains a riot of backscratching, money-burning scandals.

We, and the other members of the UNSC, benefit the most from its existence, so there's only so much I should complain, I suppose.
>>
File: 1482893847234.jpg (140KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482893847234.jpg
140KB, 400x400px
>>69159766
>>
>>69155028
they're a bunch of over payed desk-jockeys they spend there time drumming up hysteria over made up problems and then patting themselves on the back for attempting to selves them.
>>
>>69159866
I'm glad that we had sense enough to elect a real man who will help defend Israel unlike that guy you call leader
>>
>>69160950
Be America.
Want to rebuild national infrastructure and stay out of war.
Constantly let Zionists into power.

GG
>>
>>69159824
>So it remains a riot of backscratching, money-burning scandals.

Also sex with children everywhere they send their "troops".
>>
Waste of space
>>
>>69160984
The Zionists aren't the problem for us.
The left-wing Marxist ones are the fucking problem, they also hate Israel and side with the "Palestinians".
>>
It's meaningless unless China and Russia leave from permanent member of security council

Japan and German should join there instead
>>
gimmick
>>
>>69155028
useless piece of shit

>>69159766
the whole world hates israel, only kikes and brainwashed amerisharts tolerate its existance
>>
>>69155028
It was ruined by the security council vetoes and disregarding adherence to the principles in the UN charter (eg Muslim nations should have been expelled after signing the Cairo declaration)
>>
Garbage because most of the world is garbage. Uganda and Sweden (yes) are equal votes for human rights issues
>>
>>69160540
>they're a bunch of over payed desk-jockeys they spend there time drumming up hysteria over made up problems

Those problems are legit though.
>>
Useless globalist organization that doesn't accomplish anything.
Hopefully it dies just like the League of Nations did.
>>
File: 3443.png (106KB, 306x312px) Image search: [Google]
3443.png
106KB, 306x312px
>>69161111
>USA lapdogs taking over United NationS
>>
>>69155028
It should be destroyed.
>>
>>69161111
>Japan and German should join there instead
>Japan and German
literally the two countries that commited the most violent and terrible war crimes in human (if you can consider those animals human beings) history
>>
>>69155028
It's like Communism - nice in theory, terrible in practice.
>>
> A Fucking Branch
>>
File: netanyahu anime.jpg (53KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu anime.jpg
53KB, 595x397px
>>69162159
>>69164870
Please forgive us Israel. We do not know what we've done.
>>
>>69164929
It's ok bro, we'll be a single country soon :3

:^)
>>
>>69164962
New Zealand = New Zionland. It all makes so much sense.

We shouldn't be occupying Jewish land. My country belongs to you.
>>
Useless
>>
>>69155028

It's a good idea but suffers on one hand of impotence to enforce its resolutions, and on the other hand it is detached from reality and susceptible to passing retarded bullshit.
So in a way those two weaknesses go against each other (fortunately), leaving it as little more than a debate club.
>>
File: bankimoon.jpg (83KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
bankimoon.jpg
83KB, 740x555px
>>69155028
>>
>>69165013
>t. John Key
>>
>>69155028
They couldn't even stop Texas from executing some Mexican.

Even when the president tried to help the U.N stop Texas.

A useless organization
I want it out of New York.
>>
The fact that they allow non-democratic countries to join shows that it's a joke of a union.
>>
>>69155028
money laundering for globalists & friends
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.