[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.You are a female reproductive organ 2.Your honest opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: india-flag-a4.jpg (857KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
india-flag-a4.jpg
857KB, 3508x2480px
1.You are a female reproductive organ
2.Your honest opinion on India and Indians
>>
I don't like India as in the country, too populated, the caste system is fucked up

Indians are cool people, there is one Indian guy that has a restaurant near my house and the food he cooks is amazing. He is pretty easygoing and funny.
>>
india is garbage as a country
oligarchy taken to the extreme, with enough money you can avoid any amount of laws you want
the food is pretty nice tho, met a guy from bangladesh that cooks like a god
>>
>>69143036
Why do most Indians who migrate to Europe open up a fucking food business/restraunt/hotel? Is it a mantra to successfull earn money? I often think about it.
>>
great culture and history, pretty solid people
not sure if i want to go there doe
>>
>>69142944

Rich ancient culture and good food. But currently it's in shit however you turn it.
>>
>>69143292
What stops you?

>>69143101
Not everyone can get away from laws. Only the rich do so. Just bribe shitton of money and get away from anything.
What's your favorite Indian food?
>>
>>69142944
Spain
I think india is the dirtiest place in earth, overcrowded, full of shit and weird illness. Also the castes system is horrible.
However I don't think indians to be that bad. I find them a bit dirty, but maybe it's just the India image and their skin color. I think indians are in general good people, and capable with the correct education. Would totally prefer having an indian neightboor before a negro, sudaca, moro or eastern european
>>
Pack of Marlboro 100s and a lighter please
>>
>>69143535
Mr Patel you there
>>
Bit racist against Indians to be honest. Something about the skin tone and the accent makes me feel icky.

Not met many Indians in the UK though, mostly pakis around here.

That said India is a fascinating country, the food is phenomenal and hot indian women are the hottest on the planet. Lots of munters though
>>
>>69142944
Indians are good here but India is a shit country
>>
I have a little shop and some indian guys always come at 3-4 a.m. and buy some coca cola shit
>>
>>69142944
pooinlooland is garbage like russia.
>>
The country has a fairly interesting history, although it has real issues with sanitation, poverty and other problems that one of the world's largest economies should not have to deal with in this day and age.

Indians are a mixed bag. Some of them are incredibly hard-working, others are some of the laziest people I have met.
>>
I went In October. Your monuments and forts are incredible, but it's kinda ruined by the poverty and shit on the streets though. I think in 20/30 years when the country is slightly more developed it will be a very nice place to go. The people are also very kind
>>
>>69143255
>>69143255
You can charge a shit ton of money for simple dishes. Indian guy living here and heres some basic info.

https://youtu.be/k7eDIvJYvuI?t=1m29s

Look at the video at 1:29. The prices are ridiculous for appetizers, papad at $3 for 2 pieces!!! and everything else is $6+ again for only 2 pieces of all the items. Those are just the starters, the dosa cost much more, pause at 2:09, starting price is $12 for a big dosa which is life 3 feet wide but its so thin so cost of batter is nothing compared to the profit.

Compare it to india and im not sure what the price would be, non indians will pay higher price but again if the place is clean they will pay a higher price. So these guys can serve smaller portion and make a ton of money. Even if it costs them $10 to make any of those dosas theyre still making $2-6 dollar profit on each one.

This is a place that is only serving south indian breakfast food stuff, there are other places that serve proper meals. Even if you count in the cost for meat and all stuff the profit from each dish is made at a profit. The cost of rent and customers is what keeps a business running. So you can see why these guys operate a business, if they can get a decent number of customers every day then their life would be better than working like a horse for a small sum.
>>
>>69142944
>cunt
Flag
>India
I like this
>Indians
Literally shit tier people
>>
File: punch.png (65KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
punch.png
65KB, 506x608px
I have curry fever and am thirsty as fuck for Indian/desi qts

As for India itself, it's a shit-tier country in most aspects but still worth a visit.
>>
>>69142944
UK
it's a good country, rich history and vibrant culture, was the jewel of the empire and so on, pls send fdi
>>
I know few indians for reason x and they keep calling me sir, like I was some white owner. I like them though but india is one of the last countries I would want to live in
>>
>>69142944
flag
ugly manlets
sorry it's just my honest opinion which is made by seeing the Indian exchange students who come here to study
>>
>>69142944
The country nowadays seems to be a complete and utter shithole in every single sense of the word.

However, Indian people are generally respectable, and I'm appreciative of your traditional culture (especially the food), as well as many of your contributions to worldwide civilization, including western civilization. For example, as an avid chess player, I can only be thankful to your ancestors for inventing Chaturanga.
>>
File: Capture.png (248KB, 1563x933px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
248KB, 1563x933px
>>69143255
people like indian food I guess

also peru is not in europe
>>
Worst accent and none of you even try to fix it
If I call customer service and get an indian call center I hang up and try the dutch line, they always speak better english
>>
Dirty smelly and disgusting country. Indians I have met are 50/50, some are fine if autistic the other 50% are gross and smelly. God-tier food, the supermarket patel sauce shit or the ready made crap doesn't compare to a half dceent curryhouse.

also POO IN LOO

My curryhouse guy is a bangladesh and so are most indians i've met, is there really any difference apart from religion? They look the same, speak the same, have the same culture and are essentially clones.

Also I like how the Indian subcontinent has it's own distinct culture from the rest of the world, very unique and special snowflake.

But yeah the country is POO
>>
File: 1478691629306.jpg (99KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478691629306.jpg
99KB, 517x768px
When people tell me they want to visit India because it's apparently 'spiritual and beautiful' I can't help but imagine them prancing about in a river of shit with curryniggers and carhorns and rampant rape all around. This is all your fault.
>>
>>69142944
1. Banner
2. I really appreciate India as our partner and ally. Also most Indians I met were good people.
However I find that India itself is a very backwards country at the moment. While Indian mentality isn't destructive like muslim is - it's cringeworthy, and the majority lack work ethic.

I don't think India can become "first world" if they don't change.
>>
>>69142944
flag
they seem like nice people but their living conditions look terrible
>>
>>69146324
some pajeet told that being white isnt much of an advantage on an indian club if you dont have good social skills ect
>>
>http://nptel.ac.in/

Based.
>>
>>69146545
Its true, indian girls/guys still live at home with their parents. There isnt a big leaving home to live on their own. This might change in the future with more and more people going to college and working.

Indian girls arent sluts either like east and south east asians who date white guys who live and work as english teachers. They may find white guys attractive but most wont want to sleep with them in hopes of trapping the guy and getting out of india like you see with a lot of filipino and chinese girls.
>>
>>69143510
Some of them are a bit smelly, but I think that's probably first generation guys.

Also, the one that ran a subway near my house was a fat cheap prick, yelling at an older female relative doing the hard work while he was counting money.

Most are cool though.
>>
>>69142944
Annoying fucktards (based on interaction with students), country rich in history, but currently poo in condition.
>>
any indians here?

what is the most important spices in indian cooking?
>>
>>69142944
fuk u fgt
>>
A literal shithole.
>>
>>69142944
Spent 3 months in northern India, returned 3 months ago
Beautiful country disgusting people (most but not all)
Only care about money and will do anything for it, and if you don't give them they get angry because I'm rich privileged white man
Although I met few Indians who were the most amazing people and I still talk with them on WhatsApp every few days.

Also everywhere in India is dirty, it's like you guys are hygienophobics.

Maybe I will visit again next year.
>>
all the indians i've dealt with (in america) have been very greedy and are usually scammers and turn into motherfuckers when they find out i'm middle eastern. ive never seen a qt indian boy, except for maybe Avan Jogia and hes not even fully indian. would never go to india, too populated and i would rather die than deal with indian summer
>>
>>69142944
heheheheheheh
>>
>>69143255
>Is it a mantra to successfull earn money?
Yes, praise Lakshmi.
>>
P
>>
>>69149883
O
>>
L
>>
O
>>
>>69149883
>>69150358
>>69150380
>>69150438
>POLO
what did they meme by this?
>>
File: Anita Delgado and her husband.jpg (48KB, 550x331px) Image search: [Google]
Anita Delgado and her husband.jpg
48KB, 550x331px
>>69142944
1. Yes
2. I'm probably ignorant on India, but I know a few things that don't make me like it desu senpai. So here go some things I know, maybe I'm wrong about them.

- Aborting the baby girls because reasons has made your country to have all male villages, with the obvious problems that carries.
- The majority of the population is super poor, a few are extra rich.
- Casta system is fuck'd up. Also something about some people whose name I can't remember that aren't even allowed to go outside during the day and can only go out during the night.
- Corpses in the river, while people drink and bath that water.
- Sacred cows, I'm cool with that -I'm vegetarian-. Not cool that some of your guys move the cows to the next country to kill them though.
- Bollywood is neat and looks cool. I really like those very bright movies with the dancing. I'm a huge fan of that dance style and I'd love to learn how to do it.
- Brown people, colorful, very spicy food, smelly and dirty.
- Farmers who kill themselves (Monsanto and GMO cotton seeds)
- Rape free
- Poo in loo
- Way too hot, snakes and the rain season -with the boom babies 9 months after-.
- Very colorful country, based gods.
- Corruption
- Muslim terrorists
- Women and men don't kiss in the movies, they just grab each other face's passionately
- There was a Spanish woman -Anita Delgado- who became the princess of Kapurthala. She went to her wedding riding an elephant. that wore jewelry?
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Delgado

Overall it's a country I don't like but that I would want to visit. Indians, if are not women haters, rapists and etc, are like everyone else.

I wish there were more movies like this one with english or spanish subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIooFGRBZJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDSsW194IJU
>>
>>69142944
1. Flag
2. Disgusting dirty niggers, don't talk to me please.
>>
>>69142944
Our only allies with interesting culture and history
*brofist*
>>
>>69152402
But they are still dirty niggers right?
>>
>>69142944
The people I've met smell bad and don't speak English well.
>>
flag
poo in loo
>>
>>69142944
United States
Stop taking our fucking jobs you stupid Pajeets, you can't even do basic arithmetic
>>
>>69142944
Before /int/ I always saw it as the country of call centers and curry.
Now I just see it as a country full of poop.
>>
>>69145977
>by seeing the Indian exchange students who come here to study
how many of those you got?
>>
>>69153518
well where I study not much like I have seen 5 or something like that, but I'm not even kidding every single one of them was a ugly manlet there was one girl too, but she didn't look good either btw all of them were pretty damn dark
>>
File: 1482875475533.png (413KB, 559x555px) Image search: [Google]
1482875475533.png
413KB, 559x555px
ebin
>>
>>69150533
indians wear polo shirts to the gym for some reason
>>
USA

Kind of mixed opinion. Your culture is somewhat interesting and people are generally peaceful and non-criminal. However there are way too fucking many of you and you are destabilizing the job market in the IT industry here so I harbor a little bit of chagrin. I have no idea why a country thinks it needs 1.5 billion people.
>>
1. shartistan

2. having lived there for 3 months, I can with confidence say that I would never in my life chose to live there. completing the most basic daily tasks require exponentially more effort than in western, and even less developed, 2nd world countries

the people seem to be so unbelievably childish, especially on the roadways. the men made my female friends feel creeped out almost the whole time I was there

india's problems (environmental, social, economic, etc.) are immense, and despite the rapid advances in economic growth and development, I can't help but feel hopeless for the hundreds of millions of people in dire poverty

that being said, the cultural, religious, and gastronomical diversity is quite a beautiful thing.

also, the city streets, for a white male anyway, are remarkably safe. I was never mugged, nor did I ever feel in danger while out at night
>>
File: seattle homeless camp.jpg (2MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
seattle homeless camp.jpg
2MB, 2400x1600px
I was walking around in the downtown when a hobo just randomly yelled at me. I can't live my life like this. I wish I could live in a civilized country like Japan or Korea.
>>
I work for a company that is like 95% Indians. There's something I've noticed almost universally from interacting with my managers and coworkers.

1. With one or two exceptions, every single one over the age of 30 has something weird about them. It's not like autism or anything since they're plenty aware of social standards and stuff, it's just... something weird. And it's never the same thing between two of them. I can't generalize Indians like say Japanese who are polite but indirect.

2. All of them under 30 have been totally normal. It doesn't matter if they spent most of their lives in India or the US. It doesn't matter if they're outgoing or introverted, they at least seem like normal people to me and never have excessive quirks.

This is just my anecdote from maybe ~40 of them but it's held almost universally true.
>>
File: 0964.jpg (90KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
0964.jpg
90KB, 1000x662px
>>69142944
Great tea, masala chai is my favorite
>>
>>69155242
China? Is 4chan allowed there?
>>
>>69147549
Indian here

Its tumeric and Garam masala - its used in every dish
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.