[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damn, really stimulates the synapses huh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_20161226_165003.jpg (187KB, 1875x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_165003.jpg
187KB, 1875x1275px
damn, really stimulates the synapses huh?
>>
>>69112650
wtf i hate israel now
>>
>>69112650
Settlements are legal in Israel. If the Palestinian's don't like it, they can move to Somalia where there are no laws
>>
Someone post the other map
>>
>There's still green on the map
how do we clean it up
>>
Israel is also a much better place to live than Palestine now.
>>
File: israel.png (161KB, 658x898px) Image search: [Google]
israel.png
161KB, 658x898px
It is rightfully Jewish land and America will help our Jewish allies
>>
>>69112650
I feel bad for them but the partition plan didn't seem that bad. They should have accepted it peacefully.
>>
>>69113122
Jews weren't a huge part of the population at the time, so it seemed ridiculous giving them that much land. Of course when you look at it now under the current situation it seems a lot better.
>>
Why don't Jews and Muslims share the land? They both support the same Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>69113122
This.
>Start war
>Lose
>fucking jidf
>>
>>69113180
I guess you're right, but come on, war? Couldn't they have re-negotiated something better? A union of the two states, perhaps? Arabs let their prejudices get the best of them.
>>
>>69113051
This. Muslims have no place in israel a jewish nation
>>
File: Listen Dipshit.png (182KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
Listen Dipshit.png
182KB, 442x341px
>>69112650
Friendly reminder the term Palestinian is a political construct invented by the British. All it does is undermine the right of Israel to exist. Syrians, Jordanians, Palestinians, etc. they're all the same: Arabs.They can live in any Arabic country whereas the Jews only have Israel.
>>
>>69113931
>term Palestinian is a political construct invented by the British

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Palestine
>>
Why is everyone so obsessed with israel? if it wasnt jewish nobody would give a fuck.
>>
>>69112650
>Hey muslims, you can have the entire Middle East and North Africa, let us just have our pocket of land
>>
>>69113931

Friendly reminder Ashkenazim """"jews"""" (only relevant ones) were just Khazars that wanted to be part of Ahl ul Kitab to not be exterminated by tatars and seljudks

Friendly reminder every jews that stayed in palestine after the roman conquest converted to christianism and later to islam because judaism is a urban religion when christianism and islam were more adapted to rural life

Friendly reminder jews didnt settled in Europe because no European country would have accepted that and they were too scared of the European

Friendly reminder real jews waits for the messiah before establishing israel
>>
>>69114142
>Hey, we're gonna dump these Russians and Poles into your land because their religious texts are about being kangz in this place.
>>
File: 1397450116270.jpg (39KB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1397450116270.jpg
39KB, 230x175px
>>69113116
>mfw /pol/tards INSISTED than Trump would NEVER, EVER bow to the Jews
>mfw they somehow thought that Hillary would be more pro-Israel despite Trump's daughter converting to Judaism
>mfw Obama was the hero /pol/ deserves, but not the one it needs right now
>>
>>69113978
They never existed culturally though unlike Israelis and the borders were drawn artificially by the British. Palestine as a country has little foundation to stand on
>>
>>69112650
Not pictured: Palestine rejecting the partition plan because they thought they could beat the Jews and have everything.
>>
>>69114142
Hypothetically what if someone said
>Hey Americans you can have the entire country, we're just going to settle these millions of Germans/English/Floridians (pick one) in the state you live in. And you have to leave

You have the whole country, right? All whites or Anglos or Americans are the same, right? You can have the rest. The point I'm trying to make is that you're a fucking idiot. No one is going to agree to "Hey you, GTFO, but it's ok because you're part of group X so you don't really need to be here." Your home is your home faggot
>>
>>69114360
>it's another USA Israeli bootlicker

You faggots make me sick. This used to be a proud nation that didn't dickride anyone else.

And PS, they didn't accept the partition plan because it wasn't the Jews land. If someone is squatting in your house but offers you half of it, you're going to tell them to fuck off, because they can't offer what isn't theirs. Same thing with Palestine, they rightfully refused an offer for what belonged to them.

>in b4 some Zionist claims that Israel is for the Jews and only the Jews, despite it being the home of not 1 but 3 major religions and Jews being a minority until very, very recently
>>
Should've resettled the Jews in Ethiopia instead.
>>
File: hamas.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
hamas.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
>>
>>69114651
>they didn't accept the partition plan because it wasn't the Jews land
It wasn't the 'Palestinians either', you know
>>
>>69114973
or the usa. make one of the states jewish like how utah is mormon
>>
>>69115458
State of New York seems logical.
Long Island is Little Israel anyway.
>>
>>69115293
>>69115458
Or like go the Jewish state Stalin gave them before the war.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
>>
>>69115565
Ooh yes, the sneaky Soviet Shoah.
Hide em in Siberia, mess with them until you can purge, purge, purge and purge some more.
>>
File: 1397463960427.jpg (11KB, 215x280px) Image search: [Google]
1397463960427.jpg
11KB, 215x280px
>>69115565
Yeah, who doesn't want to live in Siberia
>>
>>69113931
Arabs aren't a race you dumbfuck. The only thing they have in common is that they were conquered by the Arabians (who are the ones in the gulf) and were forced to adopt their language and somewhat their culture. Even among different Arab countries though their cultures vary a bit and they have different dialects. Genetically they're all different people though. You'd have to be retarded to think an Egyptian, Syrian, Iraqi, and Saudi are all the same race/people
>>
>>69113931
Palestinians are muslim hebrews tho
>>
>>69115769
Show me where I said "Palestinians are ethnically Arab" faggot. I know it's not an ethnicity, it's a cultural identity. The point I'm making is it's shared by Jordan, Syria, Palestine, etc. and that their borders are arbitrary making them less of countries than something like Israel which at least has a historical background
>>
>>69116401
>as a Swede, I have a European cultural identity
>if someone invades Sweden, I should just move to another European country
kek.

Also:
>something like Israel which at least has a historical background
there is no historical continuity whatsoever between the Biblic Israel and the modern state of Israel. basically, diaspora members would tell their children WEWUZ bedtime stories about how they used to be kangz n shiet. now, the very same bedtime stories are being used by the Israeli state to legitimise their unlawful occupation of the west bank.
>>
>>69116401
You said "they're all the same"
And there cultures aren't identical either. Similar sure, but not identical.
>>
File: 1462329782235.jpg (222KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
1462329782235.jpg
222KB, 600x464px
>>69113051
>>69113572
>>69113931
>>69116401
wow it sure is getting yid in here
>>69114005
some people thinks occupying and stealing land is not ok
>>
File: blood_libel.jpg (15KB, 338x436px) Image search: [Google]
blood_libel.jpg
15KB, 338x436px
>>69113931
Friendly reminder that no one lived on that land before the native Jews went there after ww2
>>
>>69117002
>some people thinks occupying and stealing land is not ok
Others hate the sheer hypocrasy
Hey lets make all the jews wear stars of david
Hey lets make all palestinians need a green dot.
Hey lets keep the jews in ghettos to better manage them
Hey lets wall off the palestinians to make them easier to manage
>>
>>69117002
>some people thinks occupying and stealing land is not ok
I agree. Palestinians should leave.
>>
>want mudslides destroyed
>also wants to see Jews wiped out
Sometimes I pray that India or Pakistan drop a nuke in Israel just to get shit started
>>
>>69118409
tweet @ pakistan defense minister twitter a bunch of jewish conspirices and watch israel get nuked
>>
>>69112650
good for them.

remove kebob

lets make the whole land White, push the mudslime cockroaches into syria
>>
KIKES
>>
>>69112650
>everyone blaming the jews for palestine
>No one giving shit to Egypt
I guess that death and antisemitism is just naturally attracted to jews but still
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jVyokkcGgE
>>
File: 1420212542945.png (463KB, 716x647px) Image search: [Google]
1420212542945.png
463KB, 716x647px
First Panel:
>It's all British land
>Palestine is not a country

Second Panel:
>Palestinians rejected these borders in favor of war
>Surrounding Muslim nations invade Israel
>Palestine still isn't a country

Third Panel:
>The result of the previous wars
>Israel had conquered part of the Peninsula between them and Egypt but had since given the land back to Egypt, your reddit map conveniently ignores this
>Palestine still isn't a country, even after the failed Muslim wars

Fourth Panel
>Palestine still isn't a country, just like it hasn't been at any point in human history
>>
redpill me on the gaza strip
>>
>>69123770
Shithole but manageable before disengagement
JUST tier after disengagement
>>
Why is America so desperate to protect Israel when they're blatantly ignoring the UN, North orea-style

It can't just be for a foothold in the ME, because you get that elsewhere
>>
>>69114973
Wasn't there a plan to settle them in Tasmania or something?
>>
>>69123770
same mistake as with the First Crusade, left Saracens a coastal raiding point.
At least they took Ascalon eventually
>>
It's not about the vast landmass. It's all about the messiah, the sanctity of the holy ground. Atheist shouldn't bother. Period.
>>
>>69123881
Israel OWNS the US through lobbying and infiltrating the government with their people and being the heads of most multinational corporations
>>
>>69112650
fucking israeli rats
>>
File: SOON....jpg (128KB, 630x471px) Image search: [Google]
SOON....jpg
128KB, 630x471px
>>69112650
>>
Seriously. why do people care so much?

If there's something we learned in the last years is that muslims are subhumans.
They have other countries to go, there are 3254325432 muslim contries that are fucking huge. Israel is the only jewish country and it's tiny.
>>
>>69125009
yeah man, we need a jewish state in SA too, the bible mentions somewhere that we used to live there so fuck Argentinians, there's like 2144498 Hispanic countries they can move to.
>>
I haven't seen Israel this butthurt since the Iran nuclear deal.
>>
File: 1478281630627.jpg (131KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
1478281630627.jpg
131KB, 1500x997px
>Peace plans are made
>Turn them down every single time
>Declare war against Israel
>Lose
>Lose territory (just like in every war in the history of ever)
>"Inshallah! Why do they persecute us so?!"

Hamas has been in charge for nearly 10 years now; since then Palestine is LITERALLY a terrorist state that denies Jews right to even exist. Israel has every right to wipe them off the face of the earth any time they choose; the fact that they don't shows unbelievable restraint.
>>
>>69112650
Meh, don't care.
The only good mudslime is a dead one. Hopefully the kikes slaughter every single one of those subhuman vermin.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.