[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK to USA immigration?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: uk-and-usa.jpg (2MB, 1800x957px) Image search: [Google]
uk-and-usa.jpg
2MB, 1800x957px
>be me
>20 year old male british citizen in london
>want to permanently move to the USA to be with gf
>have no appropriate skills for a working visa
>can travel for a period of 90 days with no visa on the VWP (https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visa-waiver-program.html)
>considering booking a round trip and just not returning

What would be the easiest (and cheapest if possible) way to permanently move to the US?
Is it a fiancé visa?
Also I would have a place to stay, but after the money I bring with me runs out I guess I would be working with other illegals?
Also are there community colleges one could join that could enable me to get a student visa without being naturalized?
Might be worth mentioning, I'm currently studying an access course in the UK in college that was supposed to help me get into university here, I dont suppose that would have any bearing on my ability to get a student visa in the US?
Also do you think I could look for work on a vacation visa while i'm in the USA that could secure me a job without being naturalized? Or would no legal employer accept me due to this?
Has anyone ever had any experience with something like this?
Any help is much appreciated
>>
mow lawns in american suburbia
>>
bump for help
>>
>>69102212
>>20 year old male british citizen in london

americans won't accept muslims, sorry.
>>
>>69102281
I do not mind doing this
>>69102289
Im white and conventionally attractive, no suras here b0ss
>>
File: 1470031308862.png (106KB, 339x332px) Image search: [Google]
1470031308862.png
106KB, 339x332px
i used to live in the US, met plenty of illegals/people on dodgy visas

>>69102212

>What would be the easiest (and cheapest if possible) way to permanently move to the US?

do you have unique skills? a direct family member? a company who could sponsor you?

>Is it a fiancé visa?

If you genuinely are marrying someone, yes. it's extremely difficult nowadays to fake it, they go through an in depth check/interview and if they think it's a sham marriage you'll never be allowed back in. they check your social media/phone/how you met/ etc. your story has to be rigorous, it's the job of these people to sniff out fakes.

>I guess I would be working with other illegals?

if you have no skills you'd be doing oddjobs where you could get them. i know plenty of illegal Ukrainians that work in coffee shops in new york, who got in in the first place because the owner was ukrainian. it's tribal in that sense in america (irish hire irish too). with Brits it's difficult because there's fuck all brits in the US.

>Also are there community colleges one could join that could enable me to get a student visa without being naturalized?

i don't believe so, i could be wrong but europeans over there generally get a student visa via their college/uni and those who want to be there just outstay it illegally.

>Might be worth mentioning, I'm currently studying an access course in the UK in college that was supposed to help me get into university here, I dont suppose that would have any bearing on my ability to get a student visa in the US?

yes, if you can do a semester in the US as a "get in". you'll be illegal after a year anyway.

>Also do you think I could look for work on a vacation visa while i'm in the USA that could secure me a job without being naturalized? Or would no legal employer accept me due to this?

Yes, if you're willing to do it illegally and in undesirable jobs (manual labour and so on). i know lots that do it in boston, you'd have to get lucky if you didn't know anyone.
>>
>>69102212
Why do you want to move to the US?

Have you ever considered moving out of the shithole that is London to improve your life?
>>
>>69102621
>do you have unique skills? a direct family member? a company who could sponsor you?
I have no skills on paper, worked in a bar for the last two years, now im working retail as a temp job for christmas, im pretty good at sales but nothing official to say so unfortunately

>fiance visa
neither of us use social media, so would that look bad? we are genuinely in love with eachother, and have been talking for over 4 years but only have skype logs etc to show for it

>>69102757
I know London is a shithole, I want to move to the US to be with my gf
>>
you have to go back nigel
>>
>>69102960

wouldn't necessarily look bad but you would need to explain your case. keep a full log of your skype/calls/texts/whatsapps etc. just as safety.

if she's currently in the US she needs to sit down an immigration lawyer to talk more about it. ask her if her parents know more about it, and you need to continue to do in depth research over here. if you do get a fiancee visa it's costly and with lawyer fees it can cost into the thousands (3k+).
>>
The answer is no unless you get married
>>
>>69102960
Actually scratch that, even if you got married you probably wouldn't be allowed to live there because you don't have enough proof that it's genuine

If you have rich parents go and study at some random community college, you'll be let in but you'll have to leave as soon as you complete your degree. You get to be there a few years though
>>
>>69102212
>moving TO america

KEK
>>
>>69103279
would it not depend on the immigration officer or whoever was to judge my case?
>>
>abandoning liz in her final hour
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.