[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are French people so...gross?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: frenchman.png (202KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
frenchman.png
202KB, 300x372px
>they eat snails and frogs
>they think personal hygiene is overrated
>they invented the parfume and cologne to cover up their smell - instead of just washing themselves
>they didn't build toilets in the Versailles so they peed in corridors and shat in the corners of rooms
>in the past, their white wigs housed thousands of little critters, head lice

Ughhh.
>>
>>69093777
Fr*nch "people" are literally cockroaches that need to be nuked

Fr*nch ethnic genocide literally can't come soon enough
>>
>>69093777
>poorgary
>>
Oh also I forgot to mention, French people pee everywhere. In public, in broad daylight, in the middle of the street.

French people have literally designated pissing streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1hhclpGqsE
>>
File: you are like a little baby.jpg (22KB, 349x336px) Image search: [Google]
you are like a little baby.jpg
22KB, 349x336px
>>69093777
>>69093797
>>
>>69093777
>English
>American
>and now Hungarian

What is your point SHILL ?
>>
Dont let them bully you, France
We stil like you
>>
>>69093777
>cologne
>French
>>
>>69094628
oh? I was once scolded by an American because I used the word parfume to describe colognes. We just call both parfüm in Hungarian.
Aren't they the same thing, just one used by women and the other by men?
>>
>>69093777
>>they eat snails and frogs
Yum
>>they think personal hygiene is overrated
It is, why would you shower everyday ? Body odor is natural, and greasy hair is healthy
>>they invented the parfume and cologne to cover up their smell - instead of just washing themselves
To improve our smell*
>>they didn't build toilets in the Versailles so they peed in corridors and shat in the corners of rooms
It's natural needs, what's the difference between shitting in the corridor or in the toilets anyway ?
>>in the past, their white wigs housed thousands of little critters, head lice
More food, noice.
>>
>>69095091
Cologne is more watered down and shouldn't last all day
Perfum is much stronger and the scent should stay with you.
Eau de toilette is the weakest of them all

T. Worked in a department store selling this shit
>>
>>69098740
wow, pleb
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.