[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do central Europeans think trout is good quality fish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: carp.jpg (118KB, 700x646px) Image search: [Google]
carp.jpg
118KB, 700x646px
Why do central Europeans think trout is good quality fish?
>>
It's carp
And no we don't
>>
why do americans think they're the ones to address food quality??
>>
>>69085104
I want to go fishing so bad
>>
>>69086070
Can I come too? I miss fishing
>>
>>69086070
God I love fishing, I'm about to hit up a few local ponds for trout.
>>
>>69086070
where you at?

ever been ice fishing?
>>
>>69085104
thats a carp, dumbfuck
and they dont, carps is the shittiest fish, they are just landlocked cucks
>>
Best fish is redfish or grouper fried

t. Gulf Coast nigger
>>
Any /bassfishermen/ here?
>>
>>69086122
>where you at
>it's almost 2017 and he still doesn't have regional flags
>>
>>69086164
enjoy your botnet whle i enjoy my ice fishing
>>
File: terry.png (200KB, 638x466px) Image search: [Google]
terry.png
200KB, 638x466px
>>69086214
>>69086164
>>
>>69086214
Ottawa. Where am I supposed to ice fish here, the Rideau Canal?
>>
>>69085104
>trout is good quality fish

thats carp retard, and trout is actually god tier if you know how to prepare it, fatso
>>
>>69086254
Buddy you're in Ottawa, literally drive in any direction for 45 minutes and you'll hit a lake
>>
>>69086162
Large & small mouth bass & trout locally. I live within 100 yards of a world class native brown trout limestone stream. The Letort spring run
>>
>>69086254
Head a few miles out of town and find a lake, you autistic faggot.
>>
>>69086279
>>69086291
Buncha bullies t b h
>>
>>69086122
>>69086096
>>69086078
>>69086070
Me as well. I got a fishing pole as a gift and there is not ice and it's to cold for regular fishing.
>>
>>69086309
Pretty sure you need a special rod for ice fishing.
>>
>>69086334
My family has some, just getting it put me in the mood.
>>
>>69086300
Don't blame you to be honest, ice fishing is a lot of work. It's a lot harder to just pickup and go ice fishing if you don't have the experience.
>>
File: karp_wigilijny.jpg (151KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
karp_wigilijny.jpg
151KB, 700x466px
I can understand how it's funny to keep a fucking live fish in the bath tub, but there's really nothing wrong with eating carp tbqh
>>
>>69086254
There are walleye in the Rideau.i've fished that general area,also bass
>>
>>69086375
>enjoying mud taste

Grass carp is the only decent carp tb h
>>
>>69086373
What's the process, drill a big hole in the ice and use your ice fishing poles?

It seems kinda simple on paper.
>>
>>69086454
If you want to do it proper you need a hut.

Think of it this way. If you're on a lake or on shore during summer, and the fish aren't biting. move somewhere else. ice fishing, you are in a hut, huddled around a hole in the ice. If the fish aren't biting well the fish aren't biting. You can't really move.
>>
>>69086437
I like catfish and they can taste muddy too, but there was a guy from Pooland here last night who was saying that the carp they eat is farm raised and doesn't have that taste.
>>
>>69086508
Jesus.

How the fuck did our ancestors survive?
>>
>>69086566
Fish are dumb, it's easy to bait fish to the hole with a light, and nobody knows you are cheating because you have your own hut. keke.
>>
>>69086566
also half the appeal is sitting in a comfy hut getting drunk. i'd much prefer to be on a boat during the summer doing some actual fishing.
>>
File: 51sBFJYnq6L.jpg (40KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
51sBFJYnq6L.jpg
40KB, 500x496px
Shitty albums too
>>
>>69086630
DAMAGED
>>
>>69085104
Those are carp. Trout is actually good if prepared right, and when someone mentions them I immediately think of chamber music because of the Trout Quintet.
>>
If the carp is such a shit fish then why do eastern Europeans love it so much? Is this all that the communists would let them eat at Christmas?
>>
>>69086958
They're landlocked, they don't know good fish like salmon or halibut
>>
>>69086958
>eastern Europeans
They don't. It's a Central European thing. A tradition we inherited from Jews (gefilte fisch)
>>
Why don't the Polaks just eat Pollack?
>>
>tfw my dad died before I could go ice fishing with him again
This thread reminded me of how comfy it is sitting on buckets in a tiny hut eating sandwiches and chips next to a butane heater, just bullshitting and bonding. Ice fishing is the best kind of fishing imo, mostly because im not much of an angler
>>
lot of people dont do carp nowadys since its disgusting but some other fish like strout
>>
>>69086982
>salmon
Tuna teir over eaten farmed fish? No. Trout is actually better in most situations.

In general though salt water fish are better.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.