[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Russian plane crash in the black ocean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (56KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 650x400px
Why did the Russian plane crash in the black ocean?
>>
*black SEA wtf
>>
>>69070596
it's african-american sea you racist asshole
>>
Apparently there was an individual of large stature on board who had always intended to cause enough damage to the aircraft that it would render the aircraft inoperable. He intended for all persons on board that aircraft to perish.
>>
>>69070657
HOL UP
>>
>>69070740
Who and for what purpose?
>>
>>69070740
Would removing the piece of attire that is intended to hide his visage cause him lethal consequences?
>>
>>69070824
Aren't you afraid Aliyev finds out you're on 4chan?
>>
>>69070789
All they know at this moment is that he is an individual who wears attire hiding his mouth, but the reason for this is unknown.

Apparently, an intelligence agency are in custody a scientist who would play into his plan later down the line. In order to capture the scientist, he had to cause damage to the plane and escape into another plane.

>>69070824
The lethal consequences would be faced by the individual who attempts to remove the attire hiding his visage
>>
>>69070930
I am Aliyev, nice to meet you.
>>69070935
Did we managed to bring forth the fyr, oh son of my father?
>>
>>69071048
Affirmative. The inferno soars.
>>
>>69070525
Cause Baba Yaga wants war with Mohammad.
>>
>>69070935
Interesting.

>>69071048
Interesting.
>>
So tell me, why does he wear the mask?
>>
To get to the other side
>>
>>69071301
see
>>69070935
>>
>>69071302
Underrated post.
>>
>>69071953
[spoiler] thanks [/spoiler]
>>
File: pop.jpg (63KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
63KB, 700x467px
One famous russian producer was asked: "What music does Russia need?" He answered: "Pop". They don't need that music, that's why.
>>
>>69074460
Ohh so the producer killed the Russian army choir because he wanted pop to be the only music in Russia
>>
File: fc.jpg (80KB, 872x872px) Image search: [Google]
fc.jpg
80KB, 872x872px
>>69074628
That producer just said the truth. Popular russian stars didn't risk to travel in Siria.
>>
File: 1464042164027.jpg (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464042164027.jpg
86KB, 300x300px
Pure coincidence.
>>
File: cat.jpg (24KB, 269x495px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
24KB, 269x495px
Russians don't need classic music, ballet (they reconstructed main building of russian ballet with cheap material, and lost acoustics). Moscow was built all through with modern ugly buildings. St. Petersburg is the slut capital of Russia now. Are you still wondering that they lose their culture? Me not.
>>
Russia is a corrupted country, don't you know it, canadian? Their inspectors just confirmed that plane was right for some thousands of dollars. They don't care that people will suffer or die.
>>
File: Typical day at Russian airport.jpg (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Typical day at Russian airport.jpg
599KB, 1920x1080px
>>69070525

I dont know but its awful, and on Christmas ffs.

My heart really goes out to the good people of Russia, honestly it does. And I am very sorry for the loss of those innocent people on Christmas Day.

But I have to ask:

How does a country known for being the original Space Cowboys with a remarkable history of success in space flight that is still celebrated today, a worthy rival to our very own space program if not even currently superior-

How does is it that such a country can have such a remarkably glorious and celebrated space program -

and YET cannot seem to get a passenger plane from one end of a runaway to the other without three crashes, two mid-air explosions and a nose-dive before it even clears the goddam air-field?

Wtf Russia?!?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.