[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland 100 years celebration liquor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Vana-Tallinn-Suomi-100.jpg (162KB, 637x2682px) Image search: [Google]
Vana-Tallinn-Suomi-100.jpg
162KB, 637x2682px
Originally I was pretty mad that Estonia won the bidding but now that I'm almost halfway trough the bottle, I must say well done Estonia.
You are truly our kin. I wish one day we could be one nation under the same flag.
>>
Most finnish thing ever that even our government buys cheap booze from estonia
>>
>>69064767
what kind of alcohol is this?
>>
>>69064796
It tastes like Salmiakki Kossu, only much sweeter.
I love it.
>>
>>69064767
>For good neighbors from estonia
aww thanks
>>
>>69064845
It's traditional Estonian liquor with a strong liqorise taste.
Absolutely fantastic.
I hope it sticks around after the celebration year.
>>
File: 1435262581349.jpg (39KB, 283x269px) Image search: [Google]
1435262581349.jpg
39KB, 283x269px
>Vana Tallinnan klassinen maku yhdistettynä erittäin suomalaiseen lakritsiin
>The classic taste of Vana Tallinn combined with very Finnish liqourice.

Many a people will die.
>>
You're welcome!

If it makes you feel any better: our alcohol taxes are raised substantially, so probably Estonia's 100th anniversary liquor will be Rigas Balzams or some other Latvian drink.
>>
>>69067396
Who is responsible for the tax rise, he should have concidered that half of estonia's income is drunk finns visiting superalko
>>
>>69069497

The new government, especially the social minister who is r*ssian
>>
>>69064767
I don't have any doubts Estonia is a wonderful neighbour but you're celebrating your aniversary as a ntion with a liqueur produced in a different nation? You don't see a problem with that?
>>
>>69071057
Eternal fucking russians I should have known. Do you think that estonia needed that tax raise?
>>
>>69071405
No because it is estonia, if it was some random shithole then it would be a problem
>>
File: vitupea.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
vitupea.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>69071410

Not at all, a tax deduction would have been much better. Right now you can get a sixpack at the supermarket for 5€, by 2018 the sixpack of beer will cost at least 10€ and we will become the EU country with the most expensive beer/average paycheck ratio.

pic related, r*ssian minister
>>
>>69064767
Is Vana Tallinn any good? I saw it when I was in Europe, specifically Lithuania, but never actually bought a bottle.
>>
>>69071961
10€, what the fuck that is finnish prices, fucking ridicouls already in here. How the fuck did that guy ever get elected
>>
>>69071961
Lmao that's more expensive than England
>>
>>69072201
>>69072416

Well the social democrats didn't say anything about raising beer taxes during the election. They sorta decided it once they got into the government. Most of southern Estonia is already buying their alcohol from the liquor stores which are located 300m after the Latvian border (coincidentally owned by the same Estonian businessmen who own all the liquor stores in Tallinn Harbour). The Latvian stores sell Estonian brand beer cases for 9€ a case. After 2018 most of Estonia is probably going full alko-turist mode.

Those decisions are going to hurt our economy wildly (tourism, hotels, bars, restaurants, small village stores), but there's not much we can do about it until the next elections.
>>
>>69072754
>They sorta decided it once they got into the government
every representative democracy ever
>>
>>69072754
>social democrats
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>69072096
They sell their vodka at my local liquor store. It is pretty good and pretty cheap
>>
File: pakko ottaa ruusu.png (20KB, 200x283px) Image search: [Google]
pakko ottaa ruusu.png
20KB, 200x283px
social democracy
>HERE, TAKE THIS ROSE
>but I don't want it
>YOU MUST TAKE IT, we already bought it with your money
>why the fuck?
>WE KNOW BETTER THAN YOU
>I don't need it and if I needed one I'd buy it myself
>YOU UNGRATEFUL CAPITALIST BASTARD YOU WOULD BE EATING MUD IF WE DIDN'T DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU! YOU HAVEN'T EARNED ANYTHING, EVERYTHING COMES FROM THE GOVERNMENT!
>goddamn thieves
>FASCIST CAPITALIST LIBERTURD SHIT! OBEY!
>>
>>69071405
Clearly you don't understand the brotherhood between our countries.
>>
>>69072096
I like it and plenty of Finns like it too.
It's strong, not like your avrage French shit.
>>
>>69071405
If it wasn't for shit economy they have in Estonia and a huge Russian population, an Estonia would be called southern Finland.
>>
What would it really take to unite the countries?
>>
>>69071405
Estonian Finns are Finnish.
>>
>>69081291
Finland would have to join NATO and Estonia would need to stop having so many Russians in charge.
>>
>>69081616
We are already buying planes and minding Baltic air defence. There is no reason we shouldn't be one country.
>>
Estonia is Finland.
>>
Finland is Estonia.
>>
>>69082080
>>69082164
Truth.
We are one nation.
>>
>>69082247
More like brothers from another mother.
>>
>>69082268
Truth. I wish we were stronger in the WW2.
We should have liberated you.
>>
>>69082480
Biggest mistake Mannerheim ever did.
Not liberating Estonia aand invading Russia.
How fucking dumb you need to be to invade Russia?
>>
File: pisar tuleb silma.jpg (375KB, 3259x1077px) Image search: [Google]
pisar tuleb silma.jpg
375KB, 3259x1077px
>>69082164
>>69082080
too bad there isnt much of us left
>>
I buy overpriced Port to keep Portugal's economy afloat.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.