[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get Japan to loosen their immigration policy? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How do we get Japan to loosen their immigration policy? They need more immigrants to counter their negative birth rate, and in the end will be a net gain for them. I only say this because I am concerned for Japan's future.
>>
>>69064277
Japan needs immigration quotas like Germany
>>
>>69064277
>low birth rate
>better import men to fuck our women

Are you fucking retarded?
The Japanese government needs to support people with kids so that you don't live like a pleb if you don't work yourself to death.
Especially in rural areas not fucking tokyo.
>>
they need more whites and less nigerians
>>
Fuck off, Eternal burger, leave at least one country untouched by your degenerate policies.
>>
Japan is fine. You'll be surprised at what you can do with the minimum number of people.

Why is a negative birthrate bad?
Stupid globalists need to explain that first.
>>
>>69070269
> Japan
> Not degenerate
>>
>>69064277
Don't worry abe is trying now.

Japan's insane part is refugees policy, not immigration policy.
>>
>>69070798
Do you knot know anything about Japan?
>>
>>69070798
THIS
>>
>>69064277
We are overpopulated and need to decrease the population
>>
>>69064277
Are you the faggot that keeps proxy posting this exact same type of thread on /pol/? Explain how any government needs immigrants to counter low birthrates rather than providing incentives for the native population to create more babies?
>>
can i move to japan? Ty.
>>
>>69064277
what is the point of scientific advancement if you still need lots of human resource for most of the works, retard?
negative birthrate is the best thing can happen with high population density like japan
>>
>>69076517

dude... with negative birthrate there's more old people than young people, simple as that

we need population to consistently grow so there's a reasonable amount of young people

also no matter how much technology advances, we'll always need to have everyone work 8hrs a day, because instead of working less and having the same, people wants to consume more
>>
>>69078727
Not at all. I'm not a fucking otaku nerd.
>>
>>69070798
domestic demand
>>
>>69070798
There's a thing called pension system which is supported by the social security.Every month working people pay a percentage to the social security to make it stable.
Some countries also impose a tax to companies so the social security can stay stable.
If the number of working people is reduced and the number of pensionists increases,the social security starts getting more more and stressed.
Companies will get their social security tax increased which is called ''taxa social unica'' in portugal or ''unique social tax''.
If you increase that tax on companies,companies will lose money and profit and reduce the number of employees to adequate the situation they're on.
Some companies might even leave japan.
A high number of population in developed countries is good at least at replacement value(2.00 per mother).
That's why european countries are needing to import younger people.
Governments don't look at the average daily life of their people,they look at statistics,like they care if your neighbour is a fucking muslim who's banging your wife while you go to work,if that muslim pays tax then he's better than if he'd never been there.
>>
>>69071349
>Abe is trying

Abe isn't doing shit if you didn't notice your economy
>>
>>69080543
The problem with this policy is that it doesn't fix the underlying cause of low birthrates.

Instead it just replaces the host culture and leaves the nation a "multicultural" terror-ridden consumerist state. Essentially the United States.
>>
>>69081417
?
We know our economic contraction, so the government is trying to invite foreigners.
>>
>>69064277
>negative birth rate
It's above replacement you numbskull. Japan doesn't need anymore people.
>>
>>69064277
they're not gonna wanna fuck you either
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.