[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you got for christmas anon? I got a shirt and 150 quetzales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images (8).jpg (10KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
10KB, 253x199px
What did you got for christmas anon?

I got a shirt and 150 quetzales
>>
>>69050547
nice man, I spent something like USD$200 on my share of dinner/presents and all I got was a pair of socks, not really expecting anything from the girls I know this year.

Meh, at least I got to take home wine and whisky
>>
>>69050601
Yeah, I was a cheap motherfucker this year and didn't gave anything. I spend these days with my family. It was nice
>>
When did you get your presents Guat-kun? It's still early morning
>>
>>69050664
How does that even work

Did you just sit quietly and collect your presents while not giving anybody any?
>>
>>69051096
At midnight, that's how we roll here.

>>69051180
Yeah. I felt bad. To be fair, I gave a fuckton of presents last year.
>>
>>69050547

Pants and a shirt, plus a dash cam for my car.

Months back I mentioned I wanted to film my drive home from work, a trip from the hilly countryside in the morning to the city. Very pleasant drive that I wanted to share, and since they didn't know what I want from lack of talking to them my parents got me a dash cam to do it.

They are sweet for doing so, even though I didn't want anything and didn't want to celebrate Christmas at all, so when summer rolls around I'm going to go out to where I used to work till morning and film the drive home for them.
>>
I gave book and gift card to a massage place (not those kind of massages you pervs) each for my parents and book and a PS Vita game foe my little brother.
Got myself book about Lemmy (RIP) and two grams of gold.
We are quite book oriented family but then again who does not like a goid book?
>>
>>69052068
Got a box of chocolate, some perfume, a Steam card and a headlamp from me father and 50$ from me aunt.

>>69051949
>>69050547
I dont know why but your posts made me sad.
>>
>>69050547
Guatemala > El Salvador.
I mire you bro.
>>
>>69052156

Why did my post make you sad?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161212-001352.jpg (339KB, 1429x1461px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161212-001352.jpg
339KB, 1429x1461px
>>69050547
>Giraffe Costume
>100 Shekels
>pic related
>sick ass jacket
>a bunch if alcohol and sweets
>random clothing i couldn't be bothered to buy myself
Great Christmas 10/10
>>
>>69050547
A job acceptance letter.
>finally
>>
>>69052212
The fact that you don't talk to your family often. That they still cared about you and gave you a camera. I imagine you driving alone with your camera. It just made me sad.
>>
File: 1481878060536-k.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1481878060536-k.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>>69052477

It does seem sad when I look at it that way, but I told them several times that I don't care about the holidays and don't want anything for Christmas, and they still didn't listen. The gifts were very kind of them though and I will put them to good use.

It just doesn't mean much to me is all. I don't want gifts or to gather with family or any of it, not because I don't care about them but rather because I hate the overexposed Christmas season. I just want it done so I can get on with the next year till I have to deal with it again. Maybe I'm a bad person for that, but it's damn frustrating when you barely want a part of it only to get thrown into it just because they would feel bad if you got left out. I'm ok, I'm fine, I don't need much, don't worry about me. I'll make an appearance for you, I'll talk and hug you, but I'm not going to toss on a red cap and pass out cookies and pretend it's a magical day for me.
>>
>>69052187
Thanks bro. El Salvador is my favorite CA country by far.
>>
I don't know, they're still all in a hungover stupor.
>>
I didn't get anything.

I never get any gifts, it's not really common in my family.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.