[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philippines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: pepsi rice.png (1MB, 890x1605px) Image search: [Google]
pepsi rice.png
1MB, 890x1605px
Explain yourselves.
>>
File: triggered.gif (85KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
85KB, 333x333px
>>69049708
>culinary canon
>>
Wow
>>
File: IMG_8072_zpsee6eb1a7.jpg (476KB, 710x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8072_zpsee6eb1a7.jpg
476KB, 710x476px
>ketchup on spaghetti

So this is the power, the power of the Filipino Powerhouse.
>>
>>69049875
It's called sketti you uncultured swine
>>
>>69049708
I have no idea what this is, but it looks horrendously disgusting.

And
>contribution to our culinary canon
What an embarrassment, we do not consider this abomination as anything worth being proud ofn
>>
>>69049875
dont Americans put cut up sausages and ketchup in pasta and call it spaghetti?
>>
>>69049930
sounds like something they would do

the filipinos probably got the fucking idea from them considering they were essentially an american colony for a while
>>
File: cat spaghetti.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cat spaghetti.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>69049875
Watery overcokked sketties in cardboard somehow doen't seem like a good idea
>>
>>69049930
we unironically don't do this, it's a canadian custom. look how hard he>>69049941 tries to go along with it
>>
>>69050005
prove that you don't
>>
>>69050013
>prove a negative

Huh
>>
>>69050048
i asked for proof and you're not providing it, so i'm just going to believe that americans eat spaghetti with hotdogs instead of actual meat and ketchup instead of tomato sauce

good day sir
>>
Is using garbage-tier yank flyover ingredients normal in the Philippines?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
>>
>>69050073
I'm not the guy you replied to initially. I actually have eaten spaghetti with hotdogs in it, but never with ketchup. I don't even eat plain ketchup with freedom fries, BBQ sauce or fancy sauce is way better.

My point was you cant prove a negative. You can prove someone's eaten something by taking a picture of them eating it, but how the fuck do you prove someone DIDNT eat something?
>>
>>69049875
Is it tomato ketchup or banana ketchup?
>>
>>69050107
the poor sod eating it at the end
>>69050149
pretty sure it's tomato
>>
>>69050013
prove that you don't, bub
>>
>>69050126
>BBQ sauce
patrician taste
Ranch and BBQ sauce are prob the best sauce for fries
>>
>>69050161
don't mansplain me
>>
File: master race (2).png (222KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
master race (2).png
222KB, 500x334px
>>69049708

Filipino food is trash and a disgrace to asian cuisine apart from Sisig/Lumpia/Lechon/Batchoy and some desserts but its not as bad as OP's pic

T. Half filipino.
>>
>>69050107
>cooks pasta with oil
>rinses pasta
>burns butter
>burns garlic and onion
>cheap ass hot dogs
>no restraint using spices on what is already processed food
>pours water, not broth, in a sofrito
>"cream of chicken"
>adds cream to boiling water
>American "cheese"
>eating out of tupperware

The worst of it all is doing a basic carbonara (eggs, bacon and cheese) would probably be cheaper than all the crap ingredients they used, man what the fuck is this?
>>
>>69050126
>freedom fries
oicwutudidthar
>>
>>69049708
Just when I thought that they limited the use of soda to the viand only....

It's what some pinoys do when they're running low on funds
>>
File: 9d0.jpg (81KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
9d0.jpg
81KB, 680x650px
Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Canada. I hope you filipinos all have a happy year.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.