[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: china.jpg (78KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
78KB, 600x399px
Have you ever been to China? What was it like? Also interested in HK, Taiwan and Singapore.

Is it dangerous? Are people generally friendly to white people, or don't give a fuck? What are the police like?
>>
>>69047551
bamp.
>>
>>69047551
>China
>went Shenzhen (right next to HK) in 2008
>taxi driver don't know English for a shit (literally didn't know English words 'yes' and 'no'
>went a buffet in a national park
>people in the restaurant didn't refill the food not even once and didn't give a shit about customers
>HK
>went there twice would go/10
>dim sum is the actual shit
>Taiwan
>most underrated East Asian country
>cheap food and decent tourism
>SG
>only passed there for transition to Bali
>I only remember that the place was ultra clean
>>
>>69047740
I wonder how much Chinese people really believe having an unelected government is better for them.

Taiwan sounds awesome though. Warm climate, cool culture, and I hear the people are pretty nice too.
>>
>>69047846
>I wonder how much Chinese people really believe having an unelected government is better for them.

Most of them don't care.

Most of them, even well-educated ones and rich ones who are exposed a lot to Western media and shit, care more about making more and more $$ from their country.

I think most of smart Chinese realized that it is a lot easier and better to get $$ and escape China than actually democratize China and endure ruckus that will happen after.

This comes from talking to a lot of Chinese students in my undergrad which had lots of rich Chinese from the Mainland. They just don't know shit about (or at least pretend to be ignorant of) politics in their country and interested in having well-paying jobs in the US or doing some start-ups in China to be richer.

I can understand tbqh as democracy is not the ultimate solution that will solve all the problems. I am from SK and my parents always talk about how military dictatorship wasn't that bad (even when both of them went protests against those dictators) and democracy is swayed too easily by populists who appeal to people liking free shit and corruption is still ramphant after democratization.
>>
>>69048011
That makes sense. People are just people.
>>
Macao is pretty cool but mainlanders are among the worst people in the world together with niggers and jews
>>
>>69048114
Where in the mainland have you been? And how long?
>>
File: 1460663781707.jpg (188KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460663781707.jpg
188KB, 960x1280px
>>69047551

>Singapore

Very boring place its like a Chink Dubai basically just a city pretending to be a country and pretty much a large shopping mall full of chinks/poos/muslims.

>HK

Very interesting as a tourist and much more culture than Singapore just like SG its quite Western but it looks dirtier than SG but the buildings have more charm to them.

>China

Never been there apart from HK of course
>>
>>69047551

They used to be friendly 5-10 years ago. it wasnt unheard of chink nongs to randomly come up to you, hug you and say something like "AMERICA GOOD, U AMERICAN, I LOVE AMERICA"

Now, with the flood of scumbag foreigners into China, they are starting to resent whitey. Especially becuz if you have all these poor trashy motherfuckers coming here to teach english for table scraps, or coming here as sex tourists.

also being white/foreign is no longer novelty to the girls. there are so many foreigners here now. if you want pussy and want to be worshiped as a 'white god' think of lesser popular Asian countries that nobody talks about, buy a plane ticket and go there. China is the flavor of the month
>>
>>69047551
come to hong kong before it turns even shittier
>>
>>69047846
The Chinese have always lived under authoritarian rule, it's in their culture, so I doubt they really care.

As retarded as a their government can be, it seems like a necessary evil. China today would likely be a bigger mess than India if they weren't unified.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.