[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/RAPE/ - Canadian Prairie thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: alberta barbrosa.jpg (59KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
alberta barbrosa.jpg
59KB, 600x870px
Sexsmith, Leduc, Calgary, Edmonton, and Saskatoon just got out of a snowfall warning. Brandon, Drumheller, Regina, and Lethbridge, are under a blizzard warning

It looks like tomorrow will be a perfect day for some Christmas shinny
>>
File: 1480258171570.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480258171570.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
CANADA!!
>>
File: o-TRUDEAU-HALLOWEEN-facebook.jpg (187KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TRUDEAU-HALLOWEEN-facebook.jpg
187KB, 2000x1000px
>>69047065

alberta barbrosa
>>
Because why make a Canada general when you can just segregate the worst parts of the country into a single thread.
>>
>>69047118

Because we should be an independent country

You commies are dragging us down
>>
When will Alberta separate?
>>
File: 1482418742333.jpg (47KB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
1482418742333.jpg
47KB, 400x340px
Can someone help a new saskatoon bro out?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS DO FOR FUN HERE? There's nothing but shitty retail stores and residence
>>
>>69047561

Not soon enough, wish we could get that one trick pony banana republic out of this country so it can stop crashing our economy every 20 years.
>>
MUH OIL! WE WUZ ECONOMIC GIANTS N SHIET

t. Clueless Albertan
>>
>>69049268
>MUH TRANSFER PAYMENTS
ftfy
>>
>>69047023
Tbqh, I would exchange Canadian prairie with LA and San Francisco
>>
File: IMG_8902.jpg (110KB, 640x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8902.jpg
110KB, 640x1032px
>>69049282
Kek, sure
>>
>>69049304
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Canada&city1=Los+Angeles%2C+CA&city2=Winnipeg

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Canada&city1=Los+Angeles%2C+CA&city2=Winnipeg

Well, American cities have a lot higher crime rate than Canadian ones anyway
>>
File: IMG_8903.jpg (179KB, 640x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8903.jpg
179KB, 640x953px
>>69049344
Prairies are the shithole, crime infested part of Canada

Although it pales in comparison to the States severity of crime

People from the prairies are also annoying. They seem to always have a chip on their shoulder, no matter the situation.
>>
>>69049373
Tbqh, Americans can do the same thing they have been done to Alaska.

I.e. giving a bunch of alcohol and some free $$ to natives and extract oils while natives are becoming degenerates. (I guess Canada does the same thing as well)

And I guess Americans will prob only accept places with oils in prairie if it will ever happen

Also, handing off LA and SF to Canada in exchange for Prairie won't do much. Real Californian economy is centered on Silicon Valley (which is not technically SF anyway) not SF. Also, many of industries that are in LA or SF are actually in its suburbs and LA or SF (e.g. Walt Disney Company is in Burbank not the city of LA). LA or SF leaving the US will make even businesses in those places to leave unless they have some HK or SG tier policies under Canada.
>>
>>69049373
They have a chip on their shoulder because every other province bitches on them constantly for any tiny thing they can while simultaneously taking all that oil money they complain about to spend on lavish pensions and public projects for themselves
>>
>>69050581
there you go again with the "we're so rich" shit

whatever, enjoy your one trick pony
>>
>>69050598
>we're so rich shit
That's not what I'm saying at all you dumb faggot
Oil is our main industry and it's extremely volatile, but instead of improving some of our shit roads or diversifying the economy a bit we have to give it to you cunts. At the very least if you used it well we can understand, but you don't, you fucking piss it down the drain on retarded shit all the time

Then when oil goes south and people lose their jobs we get this "too bad so sad you're all rednecks anyways :^)"

After years of eastern and BC snobbery and elitism we just get irritated by it, like fuck off
>>
>>69050657
>After years of eastern and BC snobbery and elitism we just get irritated by it, like fuck off
you mean western snobbery?

go fuck yourselves, all i ever see people from west talk about is how much oil and how better they are than us, and they're apparently the only people in all of canada who ever work
>>
>>69050671
No, I mean eastern snobbery, like you've displayed in this thread
>>
>>69050671
How has BC been snobby (except for pipeline politics)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.