[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating in nordic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
'Sup guys. Can any of you tell me how the dating scene is in the nordic countries?
How do you ask someone out?
Have you ever dated someone from the nordic countries? How was it?
Please elaborate.
>>
>nigger trying to wash his monkey genetics in white countries
Fuck off.
>>
>>69043935
It's not easy to get a girl here. Stockholm is one of the loneliest places on the Earth. You're better off going to France or Germany.
>>
>>69044071
Just tell me how it is. I'm not going to steal your women and black them. Geez, you people take your memes too seriously.
I don't even like women.
>>
fuck off, we're full
You can rape in the US if you want to
>>
>>69044137
No I really meant it. It really is one of the moat single countries on Earth. You really would have an easier time somewhere else. Hell a Swedish neighborhood in America is probably easier than here.
>>
you go on social media, find a girl, chat with her for a week, meet her, fuck her and then you maybe get together if there's chemistry
>>
>>69044229
I'm not going to try anything. I'm just curious about the nordic dating customs.
>>
As if anyone here has ever been on a date.

But you just ask them out for a cup of coffee or maybe a pint and go from there. What did you expect?
>>
>>69044409
>What did you expect?
I don't know. I got curious because you folks care a lot about respecting other people's private space, so I thought it would be awkward or something.
>>
>>69044268
Faroe Islands are the best
>>
>>69044457
It is. You don't just ask someone random.
>>
>>69044071
>Stockholm is one of the loneliest places on the Earth.
But if you kidnap a girl there, you'd be set for life
>>
>>69044523
Then please explain.
>>
>>69044569
I suppose people usually date their co-workers or someone from their school and so on.
But if you just see a hot girl on the street and decide to ask her out, that may be seen as quite wierd.
But since your Brazilian you'r probably more social and suave than most nords, asking random girls out might actually work quite well.
>>
>>69044569
You ask out someone you already know, if even vaguely.
>>
>>69044872
>But since your Brazilian you'r probably more social and suave than most nords
kek
almost 21, filthy virgin
>>
What the fuck do people in some countries ask random people out? Like you are going in a bus, see hot girl and start talking with her? Here you just stare at each other, i have never seen people talk to strangers out of the blue except for old people but they dont give a fuck
>>
>arrange date on tinder
>meet first time
>this could work out, i could get a relationship going
>meet her a couple more times
>nah she too fat, fuck that

My dating year summed up.
>>
>Finland
>Nordic
Nice meme
>>
>>69045572
Fat is cute

>>69045620
Finland is nordic.
>>
>>69046304
Nah.
>>
>>69046400
I thought Finland was nordic, just not scadinavian.
>>
>>69046437
Nordic is a Scandicuck term for North Germanic countries that was expanded to include Finland post WW2 as part of the European integration policy.
>>
>>69044569
get aquainted(alcohol helps) > take it further if chemistry
isnt hard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.