[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the greatest achievement in your entire life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: holy shit.jpg (510KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
510KB, 1836x3264px
What's the greatest achievement in your entire life?
>>
i drank a coke can in one go
>>
I stepped on a fly once
>>
when i bought this small and old house without an mortage or loans i thought i achieved something.
>>
>>69035005
how much did you pay, In jewros?
>>
Born in animeland
>>
>>69033785
i kissed a girl on the lips 4 years ago
>>
File: .jpg (17KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
17KB, 283x302px
OP you are an asshole.
Now I will drink and cry all night.
>>
>>69035045

42 000 euros

it was repoed and i won the auction,usually houses around here cost about 100k regardless of condition.
i had saved the money since i started working,3.5k a year is pretty easy to save when you live with your parents for atleast couple of years after 18
>>
I had sex with a virgin and dumped her the next day
>>
I married my scottish boyfriend
>>
>>69033785
Very /int/ernational topic and totally not just blogshit OP, congratulations
>>
Kissed a girl.

I'm not even kidding, I felt like a fucking god after the act.
>>
some abitrary video game record
>>
Got myself a qt jap gf.
>>
>>69033785
How is this /int/ related?
>>
File: philanderers and sluts.jpg (4MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
philanderers and sluts.jpg
4MB, 4920x4161px
I am still a Christian, after all the suffering. That's more thanks to God, though.
>>
Haven't dogged my mates yet
>>
Not having killed myself yet
>>
I'm a doctor
>>
I had a gf when i was 17. She dumped me because i didn't care enough about her.

Now i look back and i wish i'd had given her more attention so i could at least get laid before she dumped me
>>
File: all i do is cry and masturbate.jpg (59KB, 496x615px) Image search: [Google]
all i do is cry and masturbate.jpg
59KB, 496x615px
>>
Getting my degree, I suppose.
>>
managing not to kill myself yet
>>
Went to a brothel
Finishing my apprenticeship in 6months I hope
>>
>>69035238
you made 3.5k a year, in finland?

what the actual FUCK?
>>
Nother year of successfully avoiding the other sex. Im on a roll lads
>>
When I was a kid I drew a picture of a plane crash that was used in a story for a magazine
>>
>>69036371
what specialty mang
>>
Gave my first kiss and lost my v-card the same night.
>>
i bit a kid in kindergarden a chunk flesh out of his arm because he bullied me. got sent to a mental hospital where i got treatment.
all that attention i got there felt good and like i achieved something.
>>
>>69033785

Memes aside, in my case it's when, despite the family that I got and being bullied in school too, and the massive social issues, I landed a job and got my life more or less back on track. I could be lonely for the rest of my life for all I know, but at least I'm free and actually doing stuff to improve myself.

Nobody appreciates this kind of stuff because they expect tough people to be likeable like in the movies, but hey, im proud

>>69040796
nice
>>
Hiked the entire appalachian trail.

Next on the list not drinking myself to death.
>>
File: himalayan ruins pixel.gif (414KB, 499x477px) Image search: [Google]
himalayan ruins pixel.gif
414KB, 499x477px
Got into /biz/ university. You can only get in one by being national top ~5-10% in the entrance exam, can't pay your way in.
>>
Rejecting bitches and whores and getting close to obtaining wizard powers (one more year).
>>
>>69035300
nice
I did the same but without the dumping part and now I'm almost completely drained of all my joie de vivre, shuffling through the days as an emotionless shell of a man, trying to talk myself into breaking up with this needy, bitchy, agressive, low self esteemed, controlling, crazy fuck
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.