[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Romania the worst country in Europe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg[1].png (570B, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg[1].png
570B, 255x170px
Is Romania the worst country in Europe?
>>
>>69033258
if you're to believe the HDI meme, Moldova is worse
but then again, they're both one and the same, so....
>>
>>69033258
>>69033707

Letmetellyouaboutyourcountry.jpg

By western European standards yeah, it might be quite crap but actually it's not that bad. It's quite hard to get a good job unless you know the right people and salaries are much lower there than in the UK for example but it's much safer. We don't have muslim sharia areas or that kind of shit. Being poor has it's advantages
>>
No.
https://youtu.be/08P7pyHBlq0
>>
>>69034433
>We
>british flag
kek
anyways, being the worse is Europe is like being the average girlfriend in the group of hot models: only ugly by comparison. Asia, Southamerica and Africa are still worse, with exceptions... but Romania still looks bad
>>
>>69034433
get out my country you filthy Roma
>>
No, it's f*nland
>>
>>69036219
It's not your country anymore I'm afraid.

t. not him
>>
No, France is the worst country in Europe and arguably the worst country in all the civilized world.
>>
>>69036536
It's not in the civilised world lad
>>
>>69033258
I don't know very much about them and I'm not going to pretend to. The worst country I've ever been to in Europe was the UK and not because the people were bad or any meme economic statistic, but because if you spend a week there you'll understand why they spend all their time in pubs and have developed such a sense of humor and made such good music. It's a very oppressive atmosphere to the point that it's almost upsetting being there so you need coping mechanisms.
>>
>>69033258
Why would it be?
>developing at inrcebidle speed
>interesting history and heritage
>pretty big
there are way worse "countries" in Europe
>>
>>69033258
No, it's Argentina
>>
>>69036581
True enough. Getting on the train at London St. Pancras and stepping off at Gare du Norde is a surreal experience, you leave a modern metropolis and just a few hours later you are in a third world shithole.
>>
File: imageeh.jpg (18KB, 260x295px) Image search: [Google]
imageeh.jpg
18KB, 260x295px
>>69036820
>>
>>69035205

Many European countries are worse that us m8
>>
>>69033258
Yes, stay away!
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 199x300px
>>69039070
>british flag
pffff, no, sorry, i just.. ok whatever you say
>>
>>69034433
Romania is only decent by the fact that it's

>In Europe and the Eu.
>ease of migrating elsewhere

Those things make it stand higher then other nations at similar levels of development.
>>
>>69036921
>Paris
>representative of all of France
I loved England but hated London and found it genuinely disgusting. Go figure.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.