[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they going to be friends? Will this be the birth of a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: friends.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
Are they going to be friends? Will this be the birth of a new friendship like when Bush was president?
What will the future hold with these two men together?
>>
Putin will keep us safe and Trump in line

Trumps an idiot but Putin is solid

I'm comfortable with him being in control honestly
>>
>>69009200
>Will this be the birth of a new friendship like when Bush was president?
This will be 100.99% different.

Bush was at offensive against Russia as they were vocal critics of Iraq War etc etc. As opposed to now, where Russia doesnt want to be drawn any further into Middle East. Perfect bait, i'm sure this opportunity makes Trump lick his chops.
>>
>>69009200

That will be extremely interesting or tremendously disappointing (or even unfortunate).
>>
File: file.png (181KB, 508x565px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
181KB, 508x565px
hopefully more dead muslims and an end to the regressive left
>>
>>69009200
Hopefully this will end the retarded propaganda that Russia is evil.
>>
>>69009200
Opportunity.
You will come to appreciate this.
Don't let it pass.
Regret sucks.
>>
>>69009287
It is though
>>
>>69009200
Putin will control US for the next 4-8 years, bait US into economic war with China while Russia profits off it. When both US and China falls, Russia will rise as superpower.
>>
File: 1464490775715.gif (366KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464490775715.gif
366KB, 500x375px
>>69009400
>bait US into economic war with China while Russia profits off it. When both US and China falls, Russia will rise as superpower.
We've already been woke.
>>
>>69009359
1968 <3
>>
>>69009359
no more evil than the US is
>>
>>69009484
Nice meme.
Sorry but Russia is leagues more fucked up than the U.S in almost every facet, and we're talking about a country that is significantly less powerful.
I can't imagine what this world would be if Russia had as much of a geopolitical and military presence as the U.S. It would be a fucking nightmare. The world would be stuck in the 1940's in terms of development.

America may have her flaws, both today and over the course of its history, but compared to her presence, she's one of the most peaceful superpowers to ever exist.
>>
File: 16m86lv.jpg (17KB, 479x355px) Image search: [Google]
16m86lv.jpg
17KB, 479x355px
>>69009567
>she's one of the most peaceful superpowers to ever exist.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69009591
Name 2 films, 5 video games, 18 comic strips, and 34 primary sources that provide counter examples
>>
>>69009591
Look at every other superpower that has ever existed. All terrible for the rest of the world; from imperialism to genocide to annexation.

Has the U.S done a little bit of all of that? Sure, but in the grand scheme of things, when you compare the United States to the British Empire or other dominant powers of the eras before, you start to see how innocuous the United States really is.

As a matter of fact, American global leadership is BENEFICIAL to the world, because without the United States, who knows how many wars would have started. Heck, we probably would've been up to World War 6 by now. The U.S, however, acts as a centralizing global force keeping things in check either through the construction of military bases or security pacts.
>>
Two brilliant politicians. God bless Russian hacckers!
>>
>>69009820
> Russian hacckers!

Where is the proof?
>>
>>69009567
pmt
>>
>>69009831
Yeah, like someone among democrats cares about proofs.
>>
>>69009567
>>69009741
Pretty much this tbqh. My original country would have been brown reggaeton shithole if not with American help

Still, I do think less intervention in the Middle East is good for the US now. Let Russia drain its power on Syria and Iraq. Since Saudi has nuke from Pakistan and Israel has nukes (to Israel the Gulf and Saudi should serve as buffer zone btwn them and Shia), Russia-Iran-Iraq-Assad-Hezbollah won't mess with the Gulf that much. We should let Russia and Shia to drain their power in Syria and Iraq as long as possible and let them suffer like Soviet in Afghanistan war. Sadly the son Bush was an idiot and drained American power to Iraq to throw out a relatively benigh dictator (Saddam Hussein) and replaced him with some pro-Iran govt

T. Korean
>>
I want this to be an era of american-russian friendship on /int/. and that is what matters to me
>>
>>69009567
Check your facts, bro. Do you know that Russian colonization was far more peaceful then American\English etc.?

However, I'm not saying that Russia was more peaceful than other countries. I think, superpower per se can't be peaceful.
>>
>>69009400
>Putin will control US for the next 4-8 years

worst meme the clinton campaign made
>>
>>69009741
>British Empire

British Empire did nothing wrong. It was the most peaceful and benevolent empire in history, bringing civilization all over the world to places that had never know it.

Delet this
>>
I hate how American propaganda makes Russians seem evil
Russians have always been the nicest people to me
>>
>>69009974
Russians in general don't want to participate in any war. To some extent they support Ukrainian intervention, coz there are a lot of Russians suffered from Ukrainian government.
>>
>>69009831
Tell me, what other government would have hackers trained to do malicious things like phish the password "p@ssword" from a high level DNC member?
>>
>>69009200
>Are they going to be friends?
It's possible, but I'd put the odds at less than 50%.
Like Bush, I see Trump trying to be amicable, and slowly coming to the realization that it's not going to work.
Instructive that Bush came to his senses in a period when Russia was substantially less interested in curbing US interests. Trump is less principled than Bush, but there are only so many slaps in the face you can take before you cut your losses.

Not that it really matters. A united Congress has no truck in this bromance, and Republicans know Trump isn't one of them. There's only so far Trump can take it, and with Russia extremely unpopular in the US, it's tough to imagine him both fighting Congress over it and winning.
>>
>>69010043
Seeing how much Trump is sucking on Putin's dick right now it's beyond any meme.
>>
>>69009200
Lots of internet folks seem to think so.
>>
>>69010143
keep your friends close.....and keep your enemies closer.....
you didnt hear this from me....
>>
File: putin .jpg (495KB, 400x3306px) Image search: [Google]
putin .jpg
495KB, 400x3306px
>>69009200
It will be just like old times before Obama
>>
>>69010317
>why am i sitting next to black
>>
>>69010143
How is he sucking Putin's dick
>>
File: put.png (424KB, 665x902px) Image search: [Google]
put.png
424KB, 665x902px
>>69009200
>Are they going to be friends? Will this be the birth of a new friendship like when Bush was president?
Yes
>>
>>69010097
>there are a lot of Russians suffered from Ukrainian government.
Name 10.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.