[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people from your country is not living in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Why do people from your country is not living in your country?
>>
>>69005694
Because people either have too much money or way too little.

>be rich
>stay in vacation home on a tropical beach surrounded by pussy

>be poor
>jump border but don't become citizen because that means paying taxes and shit
>>
>>69005777
what are you talking about
>>
usually it's

>someone from shitty country somehow gets canadian citizenship
>they get to give it to their relatives over time
>people make sure to give birth in canada so their kids are guaranteed citizenship
>enjoy a low cost of living in original country, but get free canadian healthcare and pensions when you're old

when israel invaded lebanon 10 years ago, there were 50,000 lebanese 'canadians' that had to be evacuated
>>
>>69005901
>but get free canadian healthcare and pensions when you're old

Not sure about your province, but here, you are eligible for public health insurance if you're a resident of the province, even if you live abroad for part of the year. If you've been paying taxes throughout adulthood and are now retired, I don't see the issue here.

Also, CPP pension payments are calculated based on what you contributed to it, so you should be entitled to your pension regardless of whether you retire overseas. Even my father, who only worked for a few years in his "shitty" home country in Europe before coming here is eligible for pension cheques from there.
>>
If over 2 percent of your population lives abroad it's because your country fucking sucks. Sorry.
>>
>>69006308
Agreed, Brazil is best country!
>>
>Irish people living in the UK
That's cheating.
>>
>>69005884
He thinks he's Mexican. It's a common disease among Mexican-Americans, it's called "Chicano Syndrome"
>>
>>69006411
Most of the Canadians on this list are probably living in the USA, too (and vice versa).
>>
>>69005694
Imagine if 3 million portuguese came back home.
3 million new consumers. That would be tight dog
>>
>>69005694
15% of the Irish are here.
>>
>>69005694
Exiled during the coup/wealthy enough to move outside
>>
File: EU unemployment.png (12KB, 624x682px) Image search: [Google]
EU unemployment.png
12KB, 624x682px
>>69006308
Yeah sure thing.
>>
>>69005777
There is lots of reasons, not only money. What about a girlfriend or shitty political situations? Or what if you are just annoyed by paying too much taxes?
>>
File: just.jpg (257KB, 1696x877px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
257KB, 1696x877px
>>69006411
>>69006424
exact same thing with the new zealanders to be honest
>>
>>69006480
Three million people in need of housing and employment m8, or dole if they can't get them

Also, to answer OP's question, the newspaper my parents worked at had an on-off working relationship with a guy who's from here, but he'd moved to England decades before my folks started working there. They told me how they'd see him talk to foreigners at galas and diplomatic meetings and things like that, and whenever someone asked where he was from and then went "oh, Ukraine, that's nice", he would automatically reply "yeah, a nice country to be _from_."
>>
>>69005694
Because it's tradition to fuck off to UK, France or Luxembourg
>>
>>69006308
Didn't atleast 2% of Spaniards move to the Americas over the years?
>>
>>69005694
They are.
>>
File: 1377341134692.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1377341134692.png
107KB, 841x797px
>>69005694
>you'll never be part of the 12.2
>you'll always be trapped in this shithole
>my soul when
>>
>>69005694
>India not in the list
Looks like we love our country.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.