[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not eating blueberries >civilized pick one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: BlueberryYield.png (433KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
BlueberryYield.png
433KB, 1600x960px
>not eating blueberries
>civilized

pick one.
>>
Blueberries are my second most consumed fruit after bananas.
>>
>>69004601
That's blueberry production, T*rkey, not consumptoin

We eat a lot of blueberries on the West Coast, but I don't think anyone buys them from us
>>
peaches > blueberries

You can't prove me wrong
>>
>>69004792
I can prove you wrong by eating a fucking blueberry and thinking to myself how glad I am that it's not a peach
>>
>>69004601
I pick them in forest every summer.
>>
Thats probably production. Because the border of the netherlands are too perfect to just be consumption.
>>
Shit tier fruit desu
Like smaller, sourer grapes
>>
Pears are objectively the best fruit, but ONLY when they're ripe.
>>
Frozen blueberries are incredible
>>
>>69005060
>when you put them in your oats and they melt into a blueberry broth
>>
>>69004601
Til worst korea loves the shit out of berries.
Also apprently Tamaulipas is the biggest consumer in Mexico, dont know where they find the time to eat blueberries with all their beheadings and grenades flying around.
>>
>>69004876
>, sourer grapes
>I never ate a blueberry
>>
File: 519c4d5dcfea8.png (83KB, 717x578px) Image search: [Google]
519c4d5dcfea8.png
83KB, 717x578px
>>69004601
wtf we grow blueberries. Shit map.
>>
>>69004601
>midwest USA
>belgium
>netherlands
>poland
>belarus(?)
>turkey
>korea
>japan

Well, that's an unusual grouping if I've ever seen one.
[spoiler]i like it[/spoiler]
>>
blueberries are for poorfags that cant grow real fruit with their brit-tier climate
>>
>pooland
>turkey
>south korea
>civilized
>>
>not just going out during fall and pick them straight off the bush while hicking in the mountains
A lot of people make homemade jam and stuff like that from it.
>>
>he spends all day searching for graphs and maps that makes his country look slightly relevant
>have to post a map about fucking blueberry production
Turkey please
>>
File: Pistachio_Producers_in_world.png (78KB, 600x263px) Image search: [Google]
Pistachio_Producers_in_world.png
78KB, 600x263px
>>69005647
Aww now I feel bad for turkey

Here's another pro Turk map, op
>>
Raspberries are far superior
>>
File: likapa-toplandı.-1.jpg (185KB, 602x401px) Image search: [Google]
likapa-toplandı.-1.jpg
185KB, 602x401px
>>69005647
Visit northern Turkey my moor brother.
>>
>>69005001
>sand-paper
>>
>>69006695
The fuck kinda pears have you been eating?
>>
>>69004601
Raspberries>>>>blueberries>>>>>>>>>>everything else
>>
>>69005761
>>
File: 83224.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
83224.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>
>>69004601
>being a cockroach
>civilized
>>
>>69005191
Tbf fruits (and most foods really) can taste very different depending on the environment they are raised in. Give the man the benefit of doubt. it's not like you've gone to Peru and tried their blueberries/grapes.
>>
>>69004601
In scandinavia and finland we eat a lot of bilberries but still call them blueberries
>>
>>69008728
Also bilberry > blueberry
>>
>>69004601
At least here they are pretty common and cheap. I eat them everyday because of muh antioxidants (with strawberries and yogurt, delicious). They are like 3 dollars a kilo, even cheaper in the middle of summer.
>>
>>69004601
No fucking blueberries in Iran. Trust me, I've searched
>>
>>69007446
boisenberry master race
>>
>>69005001
It's great when they're so ripe and juicy that you taste the juice trickling out just when you bite the soft exterior.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.